Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WuFlu - Anti Vaxxers

Will you get the Vaccine?

• Total voters
I had both, but not at the same time. That's just greedy, innit?

Weirdly enough I never show anti-bodies when tested... so, when working in health care, I got to take the MMR vax multiple times.
All that MMR could have given you super autism and/or given you super powers.

Is it a bird?
Is it a mong?
No, its Rain Man.

Just to clarify, I'm not accusing you of being a mong . . . . . . or a bird.

Nope. I will never take a potential Covid vaccine. I have thought long and hard about this and enforced vaccinations is my line in the sand.

There are plenty of signs that we may be over optimistic in thinking we can take politicians at their word for what they plan. A "Great Reset" is a nice millennial friendly term for communism, they can sell politically into the self destruction malaise. The reality here in the UK is that our National Health Service has ceased to exist as little more than a COVID centric enforcement bureaucracy. Ironically, they wouldn't even have to change the big splash letters if they renamed it the National Hospice Service.

Ask if the vaccine has MRC-5 in it (they all do, these are aborted foetal cells and other DNA)
Also ask if there is a possibility of a "latrogenic reaction" (an adverse reaction caused by multiple compounds or drugs interacting with each other) from the vaccine (again, they all do).

When the doctor says, "Yes" to these questions I guess there is nothing to stop us thanking him and walking away. My concern is that it may not be not be carried out by Hippocratic-oath-sworn doctors with a basic respect for people's beliefs. Without choice you don't have a country you have a tyranny.

Your complaints are nonsense and you don't know anything about vaccines. Enjoy your COVID!

So as Wuflu has now killed hundreds of thousands of people throughout the world - and scientists are working on a vaccine, will you get vaccinated?

Personally I'm of the belief that things like this are very common in nature and have been since time began. It's natures way of keeping animals/plants etc in check & wiping out the weaker members of the species.
Also usually when you get something, your body builds up a resistance to whatever you got - then passes that to your offspring. Also if a newer strain/variant of the xxx disease/virus comes along & you already have some sort of resistance - then your body can deal with it better.

Vaccines & all drugs in particular often have side affects (look at thalidomide for example), and many have been recalled due to those effects causing harm to people. So my own choice would be to not get vaccinated and to let nature take it's course - but that's just my own personal opinion.

I've made a poll so I can see how others think - will you get the vaccine or not ? (when and if it ever gets made).
And suddenly, just like that, we have a new front runner in the SPOTY award.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Nope. I will never take a potential Covid vaccine. I have thought long and hard about this and enforced vaccinations is my line in the sand.

There are plenty of signs that we may be over optimistic in thinking we can take politicians at their word for what they plan. A "Great Reset" is a nice millennial friendly term for communism, they can sell politically into the self destruction malaise. The reality here in the UK is that our National Health Service has ceased to exist as little more than a COVID centric enforcement bureaucracy. Ironically, they wouldn't even have to change the big splash letters if they renamed it the National Hospice Service.

Ask if the vaccine has MRC-5 in it (they all do, these are aborted foetal cells and other DNA)
Also ask if there is a possibility of a "latrogenic reaction" (an adverse reaction caused by multiple compounds or drugs interacting with each other) from the vaccine (again, they all do).

When the doctor says, "Yes" to these questions I guess there is nothing to stop us thanking him and walking away. My concern is that it may not be not be carried out by Hippocratic-oath-sworn doctors with a basic respect for people's beliefs. Without choice you don't have a country you have a tyranny.

Iatrongenic just means caused by the surgeon.

There are very few drugs which do not have some sort of interaction.

Here for instance are the known interactions for the humble paracetamol Paracetamol | Interactions | BNF content published by NICE

If yu are going to decline any medicine which may have an iatrogenic reaction then you will never take any medicine ever again.

Last edited:

happyuk

War Hero
Iatrongenic just means caused by the surgeon.
That's a bit disingenuous. It's not restricted to surgeon, it can be anyone providing healthcare. What you didn't append was due to exposure to pathogens, toxins or injurious treatment or procedures.

There are very few drugs which do have some sort of interaction.

I agree. All the more reason to give them a wide berth (as far as is practically possible) in my opinion. We can disagree on theories about Covid-19’s origins, causes, severity and treatment till the cows come home but one thing has become clear to not just me: Covid-19 offers a highly convenient pretext for a reengineering of society that few could have imagined even half a year ago, nor would likely be acquiescing to now without the hyped-up threat of THE VIRUS. You want to trust the likes of vaccine-peddlers such as Bill Gates, be my guest. This is the same guy that schemed to dilute his business partner’s stake in Microsoft when his partner was ill with Hodgkin’s disease.

That's a bit disingenuous. It's not restricted to surgeon, it can be anyone providing healthcare. What you didn't append was due to exposure to pathogens, toxins or injurious treatment or procedures.

I agree. All the more reason to give them a wide berth (as far as is practically possible) in my opinion. We can disagree on theories about Covid-19’s origins, causes, severity and treatment till the cows come home but one thing has become clear to not just me: Covid-19 offers a highly convenient pretext for a reengineering of society that few could have imagined even half a year ago, nor would likely be acquiescing to now without the hyped-up threat of THE VIRUS. You want to trust the likes of vaccine-peddlers such as Bill Gates, be my guest. This is the same guy that schemed to dilute his business partner’s stake in Microsoft when his partner was ill with Hodgkin’s disease.

You are very confused. Covid vaccination offers a way out of the social restrictions. Why would Bill Soros be pushing a vaccine that reduces government ability to control society?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

I was referring to the original meaning of the term from the Greek.

My apologies, I forget not everyone has the benefit of an education.

You are very confused. Covid vaccination offers a way out of the social restrictions. Why would Bill Soros be pushing a vaccine that reduces government ability to control society?
Obviously because the ”vaccine” contains psycho-active agents that make the victim susceptible to mind control via 5G.

happyuk

War Hero
I was referring to the original meaning of the term from the Greek.

My apologies, I forget not everyone has the benefit of an education.

What you go around quipping in ancient Greek? What a four-letter fellow you must be.

Other than paracetamol and vaccines, what other drugs do you give a wide berth to? Caffeine? Alcohol? Nicotine? Chlorine?

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm wondering if all these people that will be refusing vaccines - of any kind, which apparently is their right to do, will also be refusing the treatment for whichever illnesses they succumb to as a result of not being vaccinated?
Or are the treatment drugs somehow OK where the vaccine drugs are not....

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
What you go around quipping in ancient Greek? What a four-letter fellow you must be.

Not at all, you started using fancy terms and suggested that you shouldn't take anything from the doctor that might have an interaction of some sort.

I merely pointed out the origin of the term you used.

And that everything has a potential interaction with something.

Absolutely anything can cause anaphylaxis, for instance, if your immune system decides it doesn't like it,.

To suggest that you should ask your doctor about potential side effects, interactions etc, and then discuss the relative risks of each is sensible.

To ask if there is a possibility of an "iatrogenic reaction" and then declining said treatment is ridiculous because all treatments have the possibility of such.

One of current tenants of informed consent is that pre treatment we should discuss the risks and benefits of carrying out a proposed treatment, as well as the risks and benefits of not carrying it out as well as all the risks and benefits of the various treatment options.

I'm wondering if all these people that will be refusing vaccines - of any kind, which apparently is their right to do, will also be refusing the treatment for whichever illnesses they succumb to as a result of not being vaccinated?
Or are the treatment drugs somehow OK where the vaccine drugs are not....
Oxygen toxicity is a real thing.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
n its guidance Decision making and consent (2020), the GMC advises that doctors must try to find out what matters to patients so they can share relevant information about the benefits and harms of proposed options and reasonable alternatives, including the option to take no action.

The GMC advises that doctors tailor the discussion about potential benefits and harms to each individual patient, being guided by what matters to the patient and sharing information in a way they can understand.

Paragraph 23 of the guidance states that you should usually include the following information when discussing benefit and harms:

• a. Recognised risks of harm that you believe anyone in the patient’s position would want to know. You’ll know these already from your professional knowledge and experience.
  • b. The effect of the patient’s individual clinical circumstances on the probability of a benefit or harm occurring. If you know the patient’s medical history, you’ll know some of what you need to share already, but the dialogue could reveal more.
  • c. Risks of harm and potential benefits that the patient would consider significant for any reason. These will be revealed during your discussion with the patient about what matters to them.
  • d. Any risk of serious harm, however unlikely it is to occur.
  • e. Expected harms, including common side effects and what to do if they occur.

Just a little on the current process on consent, which will include vaccines, although the test case (Montgomery) was related to childbirth, it has had far reaching consequences across health care.

Admittedly, you may just get a leaflet about the risks and benefits but is it the health care professional's fault if you don't read it?

The above points were certainly covered when I had my flu jab this year.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Oxygen toxicity is a real thing.
100% for >12 hours or 80% for >24 hours as I understand it?
Or just suffer a little prick sharp scratch....

WightMivvi

Old-Salt
Is this the time to mention Dihydrogen Monoxide?

It’s pretty nasty stuff that the government / chemical / medical / heavy industries pump out into the environment, forcing us to ingest the muck.

3ToedSloth

War Hero

Why would Bill Gates want a global Communist reengineering of society?

Latest Threads