WuFlu - Anti Vaxxers

Will you get the Vaccine?

• Total voters
No one has had the flu in England this year:

Which is total bollocks of course, spookily enough - covid can spread but the flu can't. Once again the government seems to think we are idiots and we don't all know that flu cases are being added to the covid figures to massage some think tanks ego.
Nope.

look a bit harder

Nope.

look a bit harder

This bit caught my eye -
In 2017/18, the worst flu season over the past five years, there were around 22,000 deaths in England associated with flu.

Hmmmm weird why ZERO people have died this year - or have even been reported to have the flu............. We weren't born yesterday you know. Also notice since we went into lockdown, or since they started reporting Covid cases (after week 9 last year), bugger all people got the flu.

Even the common cold hasn't put in an appearance at the baldbof household this winter.*

* that's done it..we'll be sneezing and snottering by the weekend.

I wonder what the metric is for people who have had the flu but this year have elected not to report it to avoid catching covid in hospital.

This bit caught my eye -
In 2017/18, the worst flu season over the past five years, there were around 22,000 deaths in England associated with flu.

Hmmmm weird why ZERO people have died this year - or have even been reported to have the flu............. We weren't born yesterday you know. Also notice since we went into lockdown, or since they started reporting Covid cases (after week 9 last year), bugger all people got the flu.
It really isn’t weird at all if you do a little research and have the capacity to understand it.

In any case.
Queen says Covid vaccine 'didn't hurt at all' Queen says Covid vaccine 'didn't hurt at all'
The monarch said she understood getting a jab could be a "difficult" experience for some people but urged everyone to "think about other people rather than themselves"
You’ve been told now.

I don't know why we're all being stampeded into taking a vaccine that most of us don't need if we're healthy. Trust in the Govt and medical authorities is zero due to the lies and exaggerations over the past year.

Some interesting factoids on the mRNA vaccines.

Clearly, we are in the nascent stages of understanding the complex field of epigenetics. The S1 SarsCov2 spike protein is highly homologous with HERV (human endogenous retrovirus) protein knowns as Syncytin-1. There is the potential for autoimmunity, as the Spike protein antibodies might attack Syncytin-1.

Whilst natural infections are benign and self-limiting for the vast majority of affected people, autoimmune diseases are mostly irreversible. This is even more terrifying with the mRNA treatment.

If the translation of SarsCov2 S1 spike protein persists there is potential to cause amplification of the expression of autoimmunity. As the SGT recipients’ cells are now producing the viral spike proteins, there is the potential for explosion of auto-immune diseases in coming years.

By the time I get my dose it will be fully tested.

Flu cases, how the fcuk are you going to catch it with restrictions on travel, lockdowns, excessive cleaning, masks etc.

Should be an eye opener to what filthy bastards don’t wash their hands and catch and spread diseases.

If you don’t want the vaccine don’t have it, but make sure you wash your hands and cover your face, preferably in a plastic bag.

No one has had the flu in England this year:

Which is total bollocks of course, spookily enough - covid can spread but the flu can't. Once again the government seems to think we are idiots and we don't all know that flu cases are being added to the covid figures to massage some think tanks ego.
Its almost as if there might be a reason for it - apologies in advance that my links aren't just from random fuckwits on Twitter which you might be more used to

Last edited:
Its almost as if there might be a reason for it - apologies in advance that my links aren't just from random fuckwits on Twitter which you might be more used to

It beggars belief - basically people are managing to get Covid - but not managing to get the flu.....they are both viruses and are spread the exact same way. If your dumb enough to get Covid, then your dumb enough to get the flu.....but nobody has got the flu and thousands have got Covid.

If you expect the average person to not realise that there's something dodgy going on with the numbers/statistics - well I guess you are judging these people by your own common sense standards.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
It beggars belief - basically people are managing to get Covid - but not managing to get the flu.....they are both viruses and are spread the exact same way. If your dumb enough to get Covid, then your dumb enough to get the flu.....but nobody has got the flu and thousands have got Covid.

If you expect the average person to not realise that there's something dodgy going on with the numbers/statistics - well I guess you are judging these people by your own common sense standards.

You are aware that different viruses have different rates of infection?

That some are more transmissible than others?

For instance Hep C is more infectious than Hep B which in turn is more infectious than HIV.

Covid is more infectious than Flu, plus we had a much higher rate of flu immunisation this year.

He doesn't realise it seems.

Nor does he realise that repeatedly spouting his nonsense, without bothering to perform even a cursory check online to see if it is correct or not, just reinforces the image that he is an uneducated moron.

It beggars belief - basically people are managing to get Covid - but not managing to get the flu.....they are both viruses and are spread the exact same way. If your dumb enough to get Covid, then your dumb enough to get the flu.....but nobody has got the flu and thousands have got Covid. . . .

Wunh?

You believe that being infected with a pandemic virus is an elective process?

good grief

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Wunh?

You believe that being infected with a pandemic virus is an elective process?

good grief

Well if you elect not to wear a mask or take a vaccine

It beggars belief - basically people are managing to get Covid - but not managing to get the flu.....they are both viruses and are spread the exact same way.
Except Covid is two to three times more infectious than flu, so measures that are effective against both would be more effective against flu.

Yokel

LE
It really isn’t weird at all if you do a little research and have the capacity to understand it.

In any case.
Queen says Covid vaccine 'didn't hurt at all' Queen says Covid vaccine 'didn't hurt at all'
The monarch said she understood getting a jab could be a "difficult" experience for some people but urged everyone to "think about other people rather than themselves"
You’ve been told now.

I suspect that @mrdude is a bit of a queen himself.

Except Covid is two to three times more infectious than flu, so measures that are effective against both would be more effective against flu.

That might be a logical conclusion that most of us might come to, but remember who we are talking about. A racist anti vaxxer who thinks we should be everything from China, but only as we cannot get things made by slaves.

I am sure that he has said that he does not believe COVID-19 exists.

Last edited:

Chef

LE
I would like to state that about a month back I had a temperature, the shakes and felt rough as shyte. Got tested and the next day the results came in as non covid. So I'm guessing I had the flu, which is so last year. (Actually it's because I'm going through a hipster phase and went all retro).

The day the covid result came through I got a letter asking if I'd like a flu jab.

cowgoesmoo

Old-Salt

The natural R-number for influenza is around 1, the natural R number for sars-cov2 is around 3 (before the more transmittable mutations appeared). They both spread using the same methods i.e inhalation. Measures have been put in place to reduce the amount of transmission which has reduced the R number of the highly transmittable mutations of sars-cov2 to less than 1. What do you think this has done to influenza that spreads the same way but is less than 1/3rd as transmittable?*

* clue: it's reduced it's R number to about 0.1, hence very few people have had influenza this year. It's not rocket science, or magic, or a conspiracy

Latest Threads