WuFlu - Anti Vaxxers

Will you get the Vaccine?

• Total voters

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Having suffered from a mild dose myself prior to Christmas, that's pretty much where I'm at. I'm sure that there are many whose attitude and wilful idiocy would benefit from a spray of virus, but the potential price for that Schadenfreude is just too high.

if it were possible I'd make sure that Piers Morgan had cancer of the cock as long as the treatment was having his knob grafted onto his nose.

I'm still not wishing covid on him

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Wouldn't Loki have been more appropriate?

He's related to EM. I could end up with Piers Morgan's knob grafted to my face if either of those two are involved.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Seems the conspiraloons have gone all old school to avoid their 'message' getting polluted online....
Some nutter has been sticking these through letterboxes, still, it'll be useful to line the bottom of the parrot cage with.
Along with the Vaccine / 5G / tracking stuff, they're also banging on about GM crops, how very 1990's!

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
BBC and press seem to have put a block on publicity for this bunch of mental defectives. Local paper in my area refuses to publish their letters.
Presumably why they've gone all 'direct marketing' - there is something in it about aircraft cabin air quality with the sub-headline of 'what the government and the BBC don't want you to know', which made me chuckle as those two will never collaborate or agree on anything...

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
URGENT NOTICE ! This happened yesterday and is important information for my age group. A friend had his 1st dose of the vaccine at the his Medical Practice, after which he began to have blurred vision on the way home. When he got home, he called the surgery for advice and to ask if he should go see a doctor, or be hospitalised. He was asked to go back to the surgery immediately as he had left his glasses behind.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
No one has had the flu in England this year:

Which is total bollocks of course, spookily enough - covid can spread but the flu can't. Once again the government seems to think we are idiots and we don't all know that flu cases are being added to the covid figures to massage some think tanks ego.

None in Scotland either.

Which is strange when you'd think both governments would be trying to reduce the covid death rates given the criticism they have received

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Amazingly Ireland is the same

"LATEST FIGURES SHOW that no cases of flu have been transmitted in Ireland this winter."

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
"Following widespread adoption of community mitigation measures to reduce transmission of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, the percentage of U.S. respiratory specimens submitted for influenza testing that tested positive decreased from >20% to 2.3% and has remained at historically low interseasonal levels (0.2% versus 1–2%). Data from Southern Hemisphere countries also indicate little influenza activity."

Can I stop now?

"Following widespread adoption of community mitigation measures to reduce transmission of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, the percentage of U.S. respiratory specimens submitted for influenza testing that tested positive decreased from >20% to 2.3% and has remained at historically low interseasonal levels (0.2% versus 1–2%). Data from Southern Hemisphere countries also indicate little influenza activity."

Can I stop now?
You don’t think that facts are going to satisfy the muppet, do you? I recommend a youtube video, with emotional music and lots of graphs and stuff.

Ms Merkel she say no.

“Shouldn’t you lead by example and be vaccinated in the face of this acceptance problem?”

“I am 66 years old and do not belong to the group recommended for Astra-Zeneca.”

Four weeks after just the first dose, the risk of hospitalisation from the Pfizer jab is reduced by 85%, and the Oxford/AstaZeneca vaccine by 94%.

The work, led by Public Health Scotland, found that among over 80s, the combined figure was an 81% reduction in hospitalisations and is “the first sign of the real world impact of the Covid vaccination programme in the UK”.

I omitted to say that she had had no reaction to the first injection. It was the second that kicked it off. I have heard of one or two others similar (second hand), but don't really know how much credibility to give it. I haven't seen anything similar reported in the UK.
It was reported in the trials that the second dose did this - feeling like a bag of cold sick for 24hrs.

Latest Threads