WuFlu - Anti Vaxxers

Will you get the Vaccine?

• Total voters
How's The HK hamster cull going?

Its a bit of a running joke here apart from with the bleeding heart brigade who are up in arms. Most of us just understand that a) it is bloody stupid and b) there is no obligation to actually hand any over, it is just a 'suggestion' from the government.

But the issue is that you’d care very much if you or a loved one were declined treatment after an injury due to a hobby or because they had an alcohol problem.

I get your irritation, but rationing care isn’t the answer.
I will agree to disagree with you on this one - in this case choices should have consequences. Just like an alcoholic wouldn't be a priority for a liver transplant.

Also, I did not say that treatment should be 'declined' but I suggested, and maintain, that the unvaccinated shouldn't be given any priority.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
One of the big sources for misinformation on Covid is a prominent anti-vaxxer called RFK Jr. He also (IIRC) states some of the drivel you come out with.

He was the one who was screaming about the vaccines changing your DNA (his finest moment, although he has come out with a f*** ton of other crap too).

At his christmas party he would not allow in anyone who wasn’t vaccinated.

(And yeah - if you are sharing the same crap the anti-vaxxers are coming out with, then I think you are an antivaxxer).

ETA: @Fang_Farrier beat me to it

Also been in trouble recently for trying to compare Covid restrictions with the Nazis treatment of Jews.

Has had to make multiple apologies.

I will agree to disagree with you on this one - in this case choices should have consequences. Just like an alcoholic wouldn't be a priority for a liver transplant.

Also, I did not say that treatment should be 'declined' but I suggested, and maintain, that the unvaccinated shouldn't be given any priority.
Liver transplants are carried out according to clinical need. People with alcohol problems have had them in the past (George Best most notably) and will in the future.

‘Not given priority’ leads to rationing or declining care. It should only ever be based on clinical need and the patient’s best interests.

Last edited:
Yes I do. In fact 'contempt' is not strong enough. I despise anybody who, in he face of medical evidence, refuses vaccination. Too stupid and too selfish, they should have severe restrictions placed upon them. Essentially I wouldn't allow them out of the house - choices have consequences. Fuuck every last one of them.
That's why I ask where will you draw the line - will you allow the unvaccinated into your house?

Genuine question.

It's your house mate, it's your call.

That's why I ask where will you draw the line - will you allow the unvaccinated into your house?

Genuine question.

No

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer

Genuine question.

Don't actually think that i know anyone who is unvaccinated.

Is this your doormat?

1643279186449.png

How do you know who is not vaccinated?

Meter-Readers, Repairmen, Builders, Financial Professionals- how will you know? None of them are obliged to tell you - will you turn them all away if they do not declare their medical status to you?
Don't actually think that i know anyone who is unvaccinated.
Do you know everyone you know's vaccination status? I certainly don't, nor do I care, nor would I ever ask them.

At this stage I think that the unvaccinated, much like pilots, vegans and cross-fit enthusiasts, will waste no time in letting you know

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Do you know everyone you know's vaccination status? I certainly don't, nor do I care, nor would I ever ask them.

I live in a small community.

I am one of a few vaccinaters.

I don't have to ask them, I have met them at vaccination sessions.

Why do you say people will be joining you?

You make it sound like you have been some sort of anti-mask hero throughout the pandemic. Proudly taking a stand, demonstrating your unalienable right to free thinking and giving the Government the finger as you challenge the majority on your mighty crusade.

When in actual fact, you haven't been wearing a mask for 'medical' reasons. So I dont think the majority will be applauding your minority stand, or joining you anytime soon.

Nope - I popped into Tesco this morning and sure enough - it seems most by far have already joined me in NOT wearing a mask.

Nice to see so many faces again, it didn't take them long to bin them - proving that they wore masks because they were told to - not because they felt they needed to.

What happens if a stranger rucks up at your house and needs to come in?

You are just making things up now to justify your POV which is getting ridiculous. Why would a stranger need to come in? Here, anyone who is working in a house, such as tradesmen, are obliged to be vaccinated if they enter people's houses and must also wear facemasks. Perhaps the stupid UK rule of "you can just say you're exempt" should be looked at. There'll always be the clown who does it to stick it to the man for some reason,
Vaccine passports and facemasks have just been extended here until the end of Feb. I think the statement by our regional president sums up idiots like you:

"I find it very difficult to digest in an advanced society that there are people who act with such virulence against science, coexistence and health ," he asserted, while stressing that they have the right not to be vaccinated, but "ethically it is more doubtful" that they maintain such an "aggressive" attitude against vaccines and other measures".

Latest Threads