WuFlu - Anti Vaxxers

Will you get the Vaccine?

• Total voters
Which cannot include anyone elses interests as a matter of ideology.
Is that a statement or a question?

If it's a question, you need to put it into context. ISIS/ISIL had an ideology - would you have been happy if they had imposed their ideology on you?

Is that a statement or a question?

If it's a question, you need to put it into context. ISIS/ISIL had an ideology - would you have been happy if they had imposed their ideology on you?
Anti-vaxxers = Trumpists and Deplorables
Anti-vaxxers = Populists
Anti-vaxxers = Can only be white and are racists.
Anti-vaxxers = Domestic terrorists.

Sympathisers of Anti-vaxxers like myself. Who don't agree with them on their central argument, that vaccines are inherently bad. But do support their right to choose are the reason I think, why the state has felt somewhat restrained and why we are public enemy no.1 in some peoples eyes.

Anti-vaxxers = Populists

Sympathisers of Anti-vaxxers like myself. Who don't agree with them on their central argument, that vaccines are inherently bad. But do support their right to choose are the reason I think, why the state has felt somewhat restrained and why we are public enemy no.1 in some peoples eyes.
Over the target. Out.

Anti-vaxxers = Populists

Yes I know where you are coming from, some here with political agendas and ideologies are tying to use covid as tool to further their ideology. I've seen this since day 1 and so have many people. It's a tactic of the left to try and smear people by calling them names and stuff. However that tactic only works on a few feeble minded people that care about these things, for people like me and you, we can see through their bullshit and don't give a hoot what names they can come up with.

Last edited:
Now who sounds like an unhinged lunatic?

These vaccines passports are going to be scrapped soon, so are all the lockdowns and crap - the government is now on the ropes and needs to do something to get some of their voters back that they have lost or they will face a hard time at elections.

As covid has muted now so much that it's now much just like a faggoty flu, there's not much need for rules anymore, especially since they have been getting broken since day 1, not just by BLM protestors and statue smashers, but by most of the politicians and government officials themselves.
As for the NHS - every single winter I can remember, they whine about being overwhelmed, this is nothing new.

As for your concentration camps pish - why don't you just get private medical care instead of you or your family being a drain on the taxpayer funded NHS? People that are taxpayers have paid for the NHS, so they are entitled to use what they have paid for - if you think they are a drain, petition to scrap the entire NHS and privatise it (but first sell all the buildings, equipment that belongs to the taxpayer), then you can pay an extra premium if you are Fat/smoker/drinker/junkie or don't exercise or already have some underlying health condition instead of expecting other taxpayers to pay for you and your unhealthy life choices.

Yeah but yeah but

I heard that all this was so the evil governments of the world, controlled by the Rockerfellas were working to produce a new world order that is ultimately controlled by the Lizard people.

And there was going to be ‘The Great Reset’.

And the vaccinated would die because of the emergency use drug, given by the Lizard people to control us via 5G frequencies, leaving the 1% elite with the world for themselves (and the unvaccinated by default.).

Or something.

Or, none of the above.

The vaccines may have worked and reduced the amount of deaths and hospitalisations.

The world is starting to live with sars-cov-2 variants and CV19.

It’s slowly slowly starting to return to a normal pre-Covid situation.

But, the elephant in the room is - the next unknown variant mutation of the virus.
Omicron transmission with Delta effects… if we’re lucky…?

Yes I know where you are coming from, some here with political agendas and ideologies are tying to use covid as tool to further their ideology. I've seen this since day 1 and so have many people. It's a tactic of the left to try and smear people by calling them names and stuff. However that tactic only works on a few feeble minded people that care about these things, for people like me and you, we can see through their bullshit and don't give a hoot what names they can come up with.

So you do 'do' irony after all?

Yeah but yeah but

I heard that all this was so the evil governments of the world, controlled by the Rockerfellas were working to produce a new world order that is ultimately controlled by the Lizard people.

And there was going to be ‘The Great Reset’.

And the vaccinated would die because of the emergency use drug, given by the Lizard people to control us via 5G frequencies, leaving the 1% elite with the world for themselves (and the unvaccinated by default.).

Or something.

Or, none of the above.

The vaccines may have worked and reduced the amount of deaths and hospitalisations.

The world is starting to live with sars-cov-2 variants and CV19.

It’s slowly slowly starting to return to a normal pre-Covid situation.

But, the elephant in the room is - the next unknown variant mutation of the virus.
Omicron transmission with Delta effects… if we’re lucky…?
You do know that all this talk of tinfoil hats, 5G & lizard people has only ever come from inside the minds that are anti-anti-covid vaxers, right? That's the kind of infantile shit that goes on in their minds & not from anyone with any common sense.

Government has pushed 'fear' to get its way and to some extent when you do that, you overcook the facts. Your right that those with political agendas have been running hot behind the scenes, for a 'build back better' that alines with their ideology and thankfully, that has met enough resistance that they've had to adjust their expectations substantially downwards.

As for name-calling, the authorities aren't exactly open about alternatives. Any position on any subject that is in opposition to the 'official', is by default automatically conspiracy and whispers. The wuhan flu origin is a good example; where China has provided zero openness and frankly nobody has a clue of its origins, except Peking. But western governments rather than admit it could have come from a lab, its politically expedient to just deny the conspiracy all together.

endure

GCM
You do know that all this talk of tinfoil hats, 5G & lizard people has only ever come from inside the minds that are anti-anti-covid vaxers, right? That's the kind of infantile shit that goes on in their minds & not from anyone with any common sense.

Some phone masts have been burned down, but unless all the people that burned them down and have been caught and have confessed and said it was something to do with the covid vaccine, you are merely inventing your own conspiracy theory and linking that to people that think the covid vaccine is somehow linked to 5G (which in itself is nothing to do with anti-vaxers).
For all you know, some might just be arsonists, some might just not want 5G and some might believe that these things pump out electromagnetic radiation and don't want to take the chance of getting cancer or something because of it. Still it's easy to blame anti-vaxers, because as you know- it tars them as being mental and fits the political agenda of some people.

Last edited:

Gunner82

War Hero
No wonder you pissdrinking ratlickers are so angry at normal people.
The seniors at “our” NHS wargamed a pandemic in 2017, decided that they could not deal with the situation should one break out and went away and did nothing. This demonstrates the top hole manager leading “our” NHS, so we should all go out at 19.00 on a Thursday and bank pans together, preferably on a senior NHS manager's head.

Some phone masks have been burned down, but unless all the people that burned them down and have been caught and have confessed and said it was something to do with the covid vaccine, you are merely inventing your own conspiracy theory and linking that to people that think the covid vaccine is somehow linked to 5G (which in itself is nothing to do with anti-vaxers).
For all you know, some might just be arsonists, some might just not want 5G and some might believe that these things pump out electromagnetic radiation and don't want to take the chance of getting cancer or something because of it. Still it's easy to blame anti-vaxers, because as you know- it tars them as being mental and fits the political agenda of some people.

Paging Dr Freud.

Paging Dr Freud.
My laptop keyboard has predictive text enabled, sometimes it changes words when I'm typing. This is a feature in Windows 10. Still if all you can do to reply is to point out spelling or punctuation mistakes, I would say that's kind of pathetic and not really any type of argument or post a sane person takes note of. The next thing you'll be doing is calling people names and trying to accuse them of licking rats or sitting in a mesh lined basement. You probably wonder why some people just ignore you or look at what you've posted and just have a laugh to themselves. Well done - have a sarcastic clap.

clapping-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

The seniors at “our” NHS wargamed a pandemic in 2017, decided that they could not deal with the situation should one break out and went away and did nothing. This demonstrates the top hole manager leading “our” NHS, so we should all go out at 19.00 on a Thursday and bank pans together, preferably on a senior NHS manager's head.

Bro, do you even English?

My laptop keyboard has predictive text enabled, sometimes it changes words when I'm typing. This is a feature in Windows 10. Still if all you can do to reply is to point out spelling or punctuation mistakes, I would say that's kind of pathetic and not really any type of argument or post a sane person takes note of. The next thing you'll be doing is calling people names and trying to accuse them of licking rats or sitting in a mesh lined basement. You probably wonder why some people just ignore you or look at what you've posted and just have a laugh to themselves. Well done - have a sarcastic clap.

clapping-leonardo-dicaprio.gif
Ad hom e-nom,
Doo do de doo doo,
Ad hom e-nom,
Doo do de doo

Yes. As a grown up we make our own choices.
But when you looked at what the personal consequences to yourself might be, you felt that it would be a very wise decision to get vaccinated, including booster.

It's a good thing that people make such good decisions about health isn't it?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Anti-vaxxers = Populists

You appear to have forgotten that this is an UK site.
You seem to have cut and paste a post from the American section of the handbook.

Latest Threads