WuFlu - Anti Vaxxers

Will you get the Vaccine?

• Total voters

uspee.jpg

So let's see now. You've had both jabs. Why did you think getting vaccinated was a good idea?
I turned fifty and can read. I've being trying to get through to walk in centre(next door to my GPs at the Galleries) for a third jab and they're will ring me back today.

But my positive view of anti-vaxxers is simply a libertarian argument, that they're are free to act as they're please and if they're are under 50, then they're can afford to gamble. As for the anti-anti vaxxers, I support your arguments up to a point. But you surely won't deny that on the fringes of your side is an increasing rhetoric that is deeply unpleasant.

My psychology degree tells me that many of the middle classes are happy to tolerate high crime levels because they're are generally unaffected by it and can afford the luxury of mercy. But covid is an unseen threat which can impact them and anyone unclean should be rounded up and the poor and probably deplorable are a dirty people ??

Last edited:

Niamac

GCM
My wife is currently in A&E with a suspected bleed on the brain. The department is in chaos despite the efforts of the staff.
The problem is the volume of Covid 19 cases, mainly unvaccinated.
The decision not to be part of our successful and common effort to beat this novel disease is selfish and wrong.

'What place does nuance have in science?' that is a pretty damning statement about you. I think your wrong and lets leave it at that.
Let’s not.
Let’s look a number of things.
Let’s look at the fact you have ignored everything in my post except that one statement. Basically, everything you wrote was bollox and factuality incorrect.
If you think that nuance has a place in science, which should be dealing with facts and statistics, then what that tells me is that don’t have the first idea about how science works.

I turned fifty and can read. I've being trying to get through to my GPs for a third jab and they're will ring me back today.

But my positive view of anti-vaxxers is simply a libertarian argument, that they're are free to act as they're please and if they're are under 50, then they're can afford to gamble. As for the anti-anti vaxxers, I support your arguments up to a point. But you surely won't deny that on the fringes of your side is an increasing rhetoric that is deeply unpleasant.

My psychology degree tells me that many of the middle classes are happy to tolerate high crime levels because they're are generally unaffected by it and can afford the luxury of mercy. But covid is an unseen threat which can impact them and anyone unclean should be rounded up and the poor and probably deplorable are a dirty people ??
Your‘re machine translation software is broken again. I would get someone to check why they’re can’t get an update to fix it.

I turned fifty and can read. I've being trying to get through to my GPs for a third jab and they're will ring me back today.

If you were really in the UK, and we know you aren’t, you’d realise that you don’t contact your GP to arrange your booster jab as they don’t give them.

The rest of your post has fallen foul of your translation software again.

If you were really in the UK, and we know you aren’t, you’d realise that you don’t contact your GP to arrange your booster jab as they don’t give them.

The rest of your post has fallen foul of your translation software again.
You mean ”they’re don’t give them”, surely. ;)

You mean ”they’re don’t give them”, surely. ;)
Calm down dear. I say 'GPs' because my 'GP Practice' is about 30 metres from the Primary Care Walk in Centre. So we in the UK, often use colloquial terms like GPs, The Town or Shops to mean a lot of things. (I got two jabs at the nightingales centre opposite nissan, but the wife has the car so I picked somewhere in walking distance).

As for the wuhan flu - 'What place does nuance have in science?' - My god man your a gibbering lunatic, the covid pandemic has being a nuance every month or two as we learn things and science is all about nuance.

Calm down dear. I say 'GPs' because my 'GP Practice' is about 30 metres from the Primary Care Walk in Centre. So we in the UK, often use colloquial terms like GPs, The Town or Shops to mean a lot of things. (I got two jabs at the nightingales centre opposite nissan).

As for the wuhan flu - 'What place does nuance have in science?' - My god man your a gibbering lunatic, the covid pandemic has being a nuance every month or two as we learn things.
Why aren't you booking it the proper way?

Why aren't you booking it the proper way?
Its a walk in at the PCT but they're also take bookings, so I wanted a specific time for work, would you like the appointment time when the booking fella rings me back ? As for need; I survived covid the last time and it simply doesn't turn me into a complete fanny as it seems to do for some people, but this thread is full of them.

Calm down dear. I say 'GPs' because my 'GP Practice' is about 30 metres from the Primary Care Walk in Centre. So we in the UK, often use colloquial terms like GPs, The Town or Shops to mean a lot of things. (I got two jabs at the nightingales centre opposite nissan).
This is quite frankly not credible. I have never heard anyone use the term GP to mean a Primary Care centre. My son lives in South Shields, so I am familiar with the patterns of speech down there.

As for the wuhan flu - 'What place does nuance have in science?' - My god man your a gibbering lunatic, the covid pandemic has being a nuance every month or two as we learn things.

Science is about facts and the clear presentation of those facts.
It is clear from your style of writing that you favour obfuscation and vagueness.

Its a walk in at the PCT but they're also take bookings, so I wanted a specific time for work, would you like the appointment time when the booking fella rings me back ? As for need; I survived covid the last time and it simply doesn't turn me into a complete fanny as it seems to do for some people, but this thread is full of them.
You mean you were already a complete fanny?

Calm down dear. I say 'GPs' because my 'GP Practice' is about 30 metres from the Primary Care Walk in Centre. So we in the UK, often use colloquial terms like GPs, The Town or Shops to mean a lot of things. (I got two jabs at the nightingales centre opposite nissan, but the wife has the car so I picked somewhere in walking distance).

As for the wuhan flu - 'What place does nuance have in science?' - My god man your a gibbering lunatic, the covid pandemic has being a nuance every month or two as we learn things and science is all about nuance.
You seem incapable of using the word 'been'.

No ‘we’ don’t. I’ve never heard one person on the UK say or refer to the ‘GP’ when referring to getting a booster jab, as we know that’s not how it works either. Equally you don’t get a jab at a primary care walk in centre so you’re googling has let you down again. Nobody rings you back when arranging an appointment for a booster, that’s not how it works and they aren’t arranged locally at the vaccination site level or by your GP. So you can’t have rung your GP for an appointment.

There’s no such thing as a ‘PCT’ either, it used to mean Primary Care Trust, it has never stood for anything related to vaccines and it’s ‘Nightingale’ centre, no ‘s’. There’s another reason why you can’t now have a jab at the Nightingale in Sunderland as well…. It won’t even have been offered to you as an option by any official channel.

You’re bullshitting and not very well

‘We’, ie those of us in the UK, which you aren’t, all know how you sort it, it’s been widely advertised and it has nothing whatever to do with your local GP surgery.

Your sentence constructs are also showing you as not being a native English speaker again.

Last edited:
My wife is currently in A&E with a suspected bleed on the brain. The department is in chaos despite the efforts of the staff.
The decision not to be part of our successful and common effort to beat this novel disease is selfish and wrong.
Best wishes to your wife.

This is quite frankly not credible. I have never heard anyone use the term GP to mean a Primary Care centre. My son lives in South Shields, so I am familiar with the patterns of speech down there.

Science is about facts and the clear presentation of those facts.
It is clear from your style of writing that you favour obfuscation and vagueness.
Actually your flat out wrong, as most people are on this thread...... Somebody just rang five minutes ago to arrange an appointment next week at another surgery in concord and the third dose will be done in that surgery on that date. The PCT across the road next to the galleries baths will be thankfully avoided.

As for Science its not about facts, its about empirical evidence. Often science is forever investigating and exploring that evidence, to glean something useful and keep challenging its conclusions. The problem with covid is its all become about 'conclusions being cast as the absolute fact' and the facts that don't fit the narrative, have being driven from the media and into the conspiracy realm and that makes it easy doesn't it to simply ignore it.

Well that's basically down to the NHS being run like a bag of crap with rubbish managers. Covid hospitals were build exactly for this reason, had hardly any patients and were then shut down again. NHS has had years to plan for these type of events - but never, or were that pathetic they couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.

Or maybe the nurses are just too busy practicing their dance moves for their new TikTok video.

Last edited:

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
*you're*

I know that you are most grateful when I point out your spelling errors.

:cool:
There isn't enough time to deal with the grammar, punctuation and syntax.

But every little helps.