WuFlu - Anti Vaxxers

Will you get the Vaccine?

• Total voters
1980-2021

How many died from being overweight or from fat related illnesses? - did the government do anything about fast food joints? or stop manufactures of food putting all sorts of crap into cheap food?

How many died from smoking related illnesses? - are cigarettes banned?

These lists can go on and on, but one thing is for sure - the government don't really care about your health. Most likely they want to privatise medicine and the NHS so their mates can make more profits - hence why the NHS is being run into the ground and you can't see your doctor or a dentist very easily and end up going private if you can afford it, (and MP's mates get the dodgy contracts).

Covid is a gaslighting exercise so they (the government) can take control over your freedoms, and carry on with their "Build Back Better" plan.

I think you're mixing the UK and US up.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Pf
...... and the only man who claims to have deffinative proof of the 2020 U.S Election Fraud.

The fact that no one has ever seen this proof is neither here nor there, however, it's enough for him to repeat the fraud claim as fact on every single thread he visits.
Don't forget this gem
Trump is the very epitome of a good leader, in that he seems to suggests alternative courses of action, be they're sensible or wacky where he senses a problem is stymised and progress has halted... His failings, are he is prone to do it in public and leaves himself open to hostile attack.

Trump has been failing in the polls, because people had stopped listening and that process accelerated with george floyd and the covid failures, which have happened in every country, but were understandably laid at the door of the man in charge.

But with the violence on the streets and the 'peaceful protestors' been exposed, its revealed to many more people that the MSM and Democrats have been telling porkies of there own and exaggerating facts, is not entirely the preserve of trump..... That spread/gap is exactly what Trump is now riding into and will win this election by a landslide.

That's not what I asked, I am only concerned about the amount of people that have died within 28 days after receiving the vaccine, I don't care what they died from. You see if some people can cherry pick numbers and make graphs which don't give the full picture, then so can I.

Is this how you're going to work out the number of kids dying from the vaccine?

Since you haven't provided these figures yet, I presume that's why you're asking.

Is this how you're going to work out the number of kids dying from the vaccine?

Since you haven't provided these figures yet, I presume that's why you're asking.
I did provide them for him. It’s 13 all told in the UK, adults and children. Of these 4 had significant comorbidities, 9 are down to vaccine alone.

Pf

Don't forget this gem
I made a prediction in late august 2020 and the election polling narrowed exactly as I predicted it would and Trump fell just short and made everyone who said I was wrong about the polling being bollox were made to look bloody stupid.

Alternatively; its exactly what I said before. Ad Hom attacks on a wholly different thread, is the product of someone unbecoming a mod.

If you haven't heard of this yet: Hemorrhagic fever virus, it's apparently from the same family as Ebola. This is apparently spreading like wildfire through China just now.

Still we haven't seen this on the MSM yet, and the borders are still open - is this another manufactured virus to keep us locked down and another excuse to inject people with chemical concoctions - make your own mind up!
Doesn't exist. China tells the truth and the science follows Peking.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I made a prediction in late august 2020 and the election polling narrowed exactly as I predicted it would and Trump fell just short and made everyone who said I was wrong about the polling being bollox were made to look bloody stupid.

Alternatively; its exactly what I said before. Ad Hom attacks on a wholly different thread, is the product of someone unbecoming a mod.
How exactly is it ad hom? It's your quote. Trump hardly fell just short, he lost both elections.

How exactly is it ad hom? It's your quote. Trump hardly fell short, he lost both elections.
What happened to Mods looking after each thread, to keep them at least on message ?
ALL my postings are open to public view and knock yourself out posting what you like. I stand by everything said.

P.S.
Spanks was an ad hom and you simply reinforced the gaslighting.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
What happened to Mods looking after each thread, to keep them at least on message ?
ALL my postings are open to public view and knock yourself out posting what you like. I stand by everything said.
Not what I asked, is it? Excellent bit of editing, which still didn't answer what I asked, but then do you ever?

As I understand the non-vaxxed. They're just want to be left alone and its your coterie, who are desperate to jab them (up to three times now). I personally am vaxxed(2, haven't had the third yet). But that should be my choice and not yours, or governments. (...)
So let's see now. You've had both jabs. Why did you think getting vaccinated was a good idea?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
It's called contributing usefully, you should try it.

If only a MOD would usefully contribute some smiting.

ipso_facto

On ROPS
On ROPs
It's called contributing usefully, you should try it.

At a guess let's say this site has maybe 70,000 members give or take. Have they all reported spam? I somehow don't think so.

Noticing spam is proportionate to how often the person is on the site and which areas they roam. I'm being deliberately picked on with such a spurious criticism. I wonder how low you go in trying to denigrate someone you don't like. You're really fcuked up!

Btw, you haven't answered my question about the BS icon; why did they remove it from common use and why do the mods need it?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Btw, you haven't answered my question about the BS icon; why did they remove it from common use and why do the mods need it?

There was a general reshuffling of things during an upgrade.
The BS icon was one of the changes.

I think its because those of us of certain years mistake the bullshit thingy for Mr. Whippy. Such pleasant memories may make us mistake it for a sign of achievement and sound posting. It would mess up the audit trail no end.

It was also used with such gay abandon that the whole site was looking like an advert for Wall's ice cream.

There may be a third way but the mods guard that secret well.

....................................... I think I should go to bed now.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I think its because those of us of certain years mistake the bullshit thingy for Mr. Whippy. Such pleasant memories may make us mistake it for a sign of achievement and sound posting. It would mess up the audit trail no end.

It was also used with such gay abandon that the whole site was looking like an advert for Wall's ice cream.

There may be a third way but the mods guard that secret well.

....................................... I think I should go to bed now.

They got confused because this has a tank in it

"Hi folks, meet Tank! He's the talking toilet who loves to play. It's up to you and one other player to get your fun flingers and form a doo-doo duo! Be the first player to launch all six of your poopy projectiles into Tank's mouth"

Latest Threads