WuFlu - Anti Vaxxers

Will you get the Vaccine?

• Total voters
To something seen more than a year ago? I'm not playing that game. Feel free to file it under 'He made it all up' if you think it will go away.
You made it all up.

I didn't quite fall off my chair this time either :)
Nothing personal, but I always ask for proof given the high level of misinformation on the internet.

So back in July when you said you weren’t going to wear a comfort blanket on your face that was playing by the rules was it?

Post in thread 'Mask or No Mask?'
https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/mask-or-no-mask.305555/post-10886731

In July we were 16 months into the Pandemic and I had already had Covid-6 months before this, last time I wore a mask was probably March / April 2021 on an aircraft IIRC?

As I said verbatim - "I followed all the rules at first, but the game became boring when I realised that most others weren't playing by the rules, including the GamesMasters and the fear of losing the game was no longer death - just a mild flu."

Yes, I was playing by the rules. I stopped playing the mask game a long time ago.

I was right the first time.

Is that the O'Looney* undertaker again?

I'd rather take medical advice from the overwhelming majority of the world's medical professionals, than k you.

*That's his actual name. How apt.

O'Looney's Undertaker has the potential to achieve axiomhood in the manner of Occam's Razor.

In July we were 16 months into the Pandemic and I had already had Covid-6 months before this, last time I wore a mask was probably March / April 2021 on an aircraft IIRC?

As I said verbatim - "I followed all the rules at first, but the game became boring when I realised that most others weren't playing by the rules, including the GamesMasters and the fear of losing the game was no longer death - just a mild flu."

Yes, I was playing by the rules. I stopped playing the mask game a long time ago.

I was right the first time.
I am of the opinion that we (family x4) had it 6 weeks or so before the world had cottoned on and given it a name. We expect to be poleaxed at that time of year but it's usually for 3-5 days. This one knocked me out for a month. Thankfully my immune system did it's job which is why I have no need for the experimental clot shot.

Ursus Major

War Hero
I had a look for the "Workers of England Union" promoted by an anti-vaxxer on this thread and came up with the following:

Here's their annual return, as filed with the government.

The general secretary of the union is someone named Stephen Morris. The union head office is in Manchester (address details are in the return). Total membership is 1,197. Total income is £116,414. They have a current deficit of £44,879. Their major expenses are remuneration and expenses of staff (£44,035), advertising (£12,335), and travel and subsistence (£11,472).

They have been sending letters to schools demanding copies of policies and other documents which are similar to those of some organization called "CLC Justice" with respect to school mask policies. The school board told their schools to ignore the demands.
CLC Justice - mask wearing policy claim

The Press Association won an injunction against them over WEU selling "English Press Association" cards for £120 to "citizen journalists", saying that WEU were infringing upon the Press Association's name and so allowing them to “misrepresent themselves as being affiliated with or employed by PA".
PA obtains court injunction over Workers of England Union press cards

WEU are allowed to sell press cards, but have to do so under a name which does not infringe upon the PA.

Someone else may want to take this further.
The format of the site smells very much EDL to me…

Don't believe the MSM. Maybe you should listen to what this guy has to say.

@ipso_facto - you appear to be keen on looking at the underlying causes / intent of people and what they say.

Have you considered that an undertaker my be trying to persuade people to take risks and get seriously ill / die so that his business picks up?

@ipso_facto - you appear to be keen on looking at the underlying causes / intent of people and what they say.

Have you considered that an undertaker my be trying to persuade people to take risks and get seriously ill / die so that his business picks up?
If it's as bad as HMG etc would have us believe there'd be a conveyor belt from his office to the local crematorium.

I am of the opinion that we (family x4) had it 6 weeks or so before the world had cottoned on and given it a name. We expect to be poleaxed at that time of year but it's usually for 3-5 days. This one knocked me out for a month. Thankfully my immune system did it's job which is why I have no need for the experimental clot shot.

Why not get a test?

Iqbal Achieve

Old-Salt

You do realise this forum is a vacuum in which the concept of the immune system does not exist? That's the kind of talk that will have you against the wall.

Do your family all feel the same way ?

Last edited:

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer