WuFlu - Anti Vaxxers

Will you get the Vaccine?

• Total voters
Back on one cycle of VTD to keep it down until Jan. Currently rated as VGPR.

Hb 126, Wcc 7.7, Kappa/Lambda ratio 4.11, Paraproteins too small to measure.

Good news is that my kidney function is stable now at 79.3 (it was 17.6 when first diagnosed in April)

How are you doing?
Ok, I've got an update for the Tinman thread; don't want to derail this thread further for a bit of me, me, me.

Well, not exactly fake but it's curiously "missing" a vital bit - now there's a surprise!
...and that bit is that he had asthma: as reported by his sister on the 3rd July according to the Guardian and Walesonline
So not exactly in perfect health - but then we know the media is desperate to produce examples of apparently "fit and healthy" people who have died of the virus.
I've seen them put out a picture of person x who had died which was actually taken years ago when they WERE healthy while now the unfortunate deceased was grossly obese.
The reality however is that as of the end of Dec 2020 being the last date the figures are available (strange that) the total number of people in England under the age of 60 with genuinely no underlying health conditions who had died of the virus was actually just 388.
Why do you suddenly feel the need to start posting under a new account? Did you get the impression that you had made such an idiot of yourself under your old one that you wanted to try to start over?

Why are you banging on about America?
He's copy-pasting talking points from American anti-vaxxer forums and Telegram channels. Either that or his job involves trolling both American and UK forums and his work quota doesn't allow time for coming up with UK specific content.

I've heard of the name Fauci from news reports, but I couldn't tell you what his job position is in the US nor would I recognize his photo if you showed it to me. Don't bother telling me the answers to that as I really don't care. And I suspect that most of the people in the UK don't really care either, as they have their own national officials to listen to.

For those whiney twats that are all upset about other people not wanting to have an experimental so called "vaccine" injected into them, get yourself a bubble suit like this:

1blB3HN.jpg

That way you can go about your day in peace without worrying about us lot, and we can just carry on ignoring you like we already do. Problem solved - you do your thing and we will do ours.
You're the one who is whining and crying about normal people not wanting to have anything to do with you. If you really do want to just go and do your own thing then get together with your other fruitcake friends and go do it someplace else. You're even welcome to take some of the other special little nutters with you, like the ones shutting down the highways.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
For those whiney twats that are all upset about other people not wanting to have an experimental so called "vaccine" injected into them, get yourself a bubble suit like this:

1blB3HN.jpg

That way you can go about your day in peace without worrying about us lot, and we can just carry on ignoring you like we already do. Problem solved - you do your thing and we will do ours.
No, you have it entirely the wrong way round.

Those who have been fully vaccinated should be out living their lives as normally as possible. Those who refuse need to be subject to severe restrictions on their activities. Why the **** should the sensible majority suffer, and be put at increased risk, because the minority are too stubborn, or stupid, to understand the science.

I haven't seen my family for 3 years due to travel restrictions and fuck1ng morons like you just prolong the situation. Quite frankly I would kick every last one of you cretinous, gibbering anti-vaxxer mongs right in the cunnt. I hope every one of you catches it and dies.

Last edited:
So angry for someone so young and pretty...

It would be better if our glorious leaders wised the fark up and let things get back to normal. Those who don't want the jab can take their chances and those who have had it will get a better shot at survival. Allow Darwin to get on with it and see who's right at the end of the day.

AFAIK, flu made it into the general human population the same way this is going after the 1918 pandemic. As the science catches up, hopefully we'll start seeing this as something similar in the way we handle it, and treat it in the same manner with vaccines and palliative measures for the infected while the rest get on with things.

If we're lucky and the hard of thinking have taken note, those who have flu/bat pox will stay home and not infect others instead of putting on a brave face and dragging their virus riddled carcases in to work in the cause of whatever self righteous martyrdom they espouse. You may appear to be a hard working and conscientious employee by coming in to work while succumbing to the lurgi, but your boss and colleagues won't thank you for infecting them and damaging the business.

If we go forward with one thing in mind, let it be that.

So angry for someone so young and pretty...

It would be better if our glorious leaders wised the fark up and let things get back to normal. Those who don't want the jab can take their chances and those who have had it will get a better shot at survival. Allow Darwin to get on with it and see who's right at the end of the day.

AFAIK, flu made it into the general human population the same way this is going after the 1918 pandemic. As the science catches up, hopefully we'll start seeing this as something similar in the way we handle it, and treat it in the same manner with vaccines and palliative measures for the infected while the rest get on with things.

If we're lucky and the hard of thinking have taken note, those who have flu/bat pox will stay home and not infect others instead of putting on a brave face and dragging their virus riddled carcases in to work in the cause of whatever self righteous martyrdom they espouse. You may appear to be a hard working and conscientious employee by coming in to work while succumbing to the lurgi, but your boss and colleagues won't thank you for infecting them and damaging the business.

If we go forward with one thing in mind, let it be that.
Pure selfishness, actually.
to prove a point.
I'm not sure what the point actually is, but they are determined to prove it.

(...) If we're lucky and the hard of thinking have taken note, those who have flu/bat pox will stay home and not infect others instead of putting on a brave face and dragging their virus riddled carcases in to work in the cause of whatever self righteous martyrdom they espouse. You may appear to be a hard working and conscientious employee by coming in to work while succumbing to the lurgi, but your boss and colleagues won't thank you for infecting them and damaging the business. (...)
With SARS, if you had it you knew you had it and it was comparatively easy to track down outbreaks. The death rate was about 30 per cent but it didn't infect as many people so the death toll was much lower than with COVID-19.

With COVID-19 you can be infectious for a number of days before you show any symptoms. By the time you start to feel a bit off you may have infected numerous people. This is a major reason why it spreads so widely.

endure

GCM
Oh dear. Unlucky Sam.

"A spokesman for Dr White told Indy100 that the clip containing the message had been uploaded to his website by hackers."

Those hackers get everywhere. How convenient ;-)

The trolls have been well and truly fed over the last couple of days.

I don't really care if they get vaxxed or not as long as they don't mix with others.
They go on about "underlying causes" as if it's OK for those to be wiped out.
A couple have quoted ONS figures (which they totally misread) but ignore the fact that the ONS says some 54% of UK citizens have underlying problems, like asthma and other not so rare conditions which would put them at risk. That includes about 23% who are classed as obese.

So it's OK for over half the population to kark it because they would, eventually, go anyway. Then there are the lowered immunity population of the elderly.

Not true, of course. Getting the jabs will protect them as well and the percentages we have jabbed now go nowhere near to providing so-called herd immunity. I did work with a very good virologist back in the day who had studied Hep A vaccinations. He was always adamant that 95% of the population needed to be vaccinated or exposed to get herd immunity. This went for other vaccines such as MMR etc.

Whilst we still have so many who spread disinformation from fake sites and made up remarks on social media we will not get to that 95%. And everything this latest batch have come up with can be traced to the same sources which get repeated so many times that people start believing it.

Last edited:

endure

GCM
Chris Thrall interviewed a serving RM who has refused the jab recently; Sir Desmond Swayne blew Javid out of the water in the HoC yesterday & here's what's actually happening despite the constant denials littering this thread:
"You can stick your poisoned vaccine up your arrse!'
Tommy Robinson that well known epidemiologist :rofl:

Is Vlad paying direct into his bank account?

So only 25% of nurses are obese? Compared with 28% for the general population (assuming JH-B is using the correct definition of ‘obese’) then that’s not so bad. Anyone who’s worked alternating shift patterns and unsociable hours knows that your eating habits turn to shoite, meanwhile, these porky nurses have jobs and are banging out the shifts.
Edit: link so you don’t have to FOFO.

No, you have it entirely the wrong way round.

Those who have been fully vaccinated should be out living their lives as normally as possible. Those who refuse need to be subject to severe restrictions on their activities. Why the **** should the sensible majority suffer, and be put at increased risk, because the minority are too stubborn, or stupid, to understand the science.

I haven't seen my family for 3 years due to travel restrictions and fuck1ng morons like you just prolong the situation. Quite frankly I would kick every last one of you cretinous, gibbering anti-vaxxer mongs right in the cunnt. I hope every one of you catches it and dies.

Have you noticed how that the anti-vaxxers who die from Covid are all reported as wishing they'd been vaccinated shortly before they die?

I feel sorry for their families but they deliberately chose to take the risk. Nature is culling the stupid.