WuFlu - Anti Vaxxers

Will you get the Vaccine?

• Total voters
Is that US or NZ dollars?
The numbers appear to be simply made up out of thin air, so it doesn't matter what the units are.

I recall that she is also a successful author.
Yes, but apparently nobody knows how much money she actually made from this.

I did a search on Google for jacinda ardern net worth. There are basically two types of web sites that come up. One is the usual celebrity stats web sites that publish dubious data scraped from Wikipedia or simply made up. The most common number these come up with is $10 million. Their source is "we researched this". In other words they either just made it up or copied it from another celebrity stats web site.

The other type of web site is political opponents of Ardern, including anti-vaxxers. These tend to quote the $25 million figure. If they give a source at all it's from the above Twitter post, who apparently is just pulling the number out of his arse.

The Twitter post which was posted above shows up in a Google search. I won't link it here as I don't want to raise its search profile any further. The posts under that one are all either of the "Ardern is corrupt and must go" flavour, or anti-vaxxer posts, with the latter predominating. I suspect the two are actually related.

I suspect that somewhere on a Telegram group there is a discussion along the lines of "our attempts to discredit the vaccines isn't working, so let's discredit the government ministers who are buying the vaccines instead".

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
The numbers appear to be simply made up out of thin air, so it doesn't matter what the units are.

I did a search on Google for jacinda ardern net worth. There are basically two types of web sites that come up. One is the usual celebrity stats web sites that publish dubious data scraped from Wikipedia or simply made up. The most common number these come up with is $10 million. Their source is "we researched this". In other words they either just made it up or copied it from another celebrity stats web site.

The other type of web site is political opponents of Ardern, including anti-vaxxers. These tend to quote the $25 million figure. If they give a source at all it's from the above Twitter post, who apparently is just pulling the number out of his arse.

The Twitter post which was posted above shows up in a Google search. I won't link it here as I don't want to raise its search profile any further. The posts under that one are all either of the "Ardern is corrupt and must go" flavour, or anti-vaxxer posts, with the latter predominating. I suspect the two are actually related.

I suspect that somewhere on a Telegram group there is a discussion along the lines of "our attempts to discredit the vaccines isn't working, so let's discredit the government ministers who are buying the vaccines instead".

I must admit that i am slightly puzzled as to why she should be the subject of the current attacks.

An island nation that mainly combated Covid by a fairly strict quarantine regime rather than lockdowns.

I must admit that i am slightly puzzled as to why she should be the subject of the current attacks.

An island nation that mainly combated Covid by a fairly strict quarantine regime rather than lockdowns.
There are anti-vaxxers in nearly every country and they share material and strategies. There's no reason why the New Zealand government wouldn't be attacked like all the others are.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
There are anti-vaxxers in nearly every country and they share material and strategies. There's no reason why the New Zealand government wouldn't be attacked like all the others are.

Indeed, but they seem to be the target of an international campaign rather than localised.

It appears to be very important to someone somewhere that everyone is informed about the NZ PM's worth.

I doubt that many of those retweeting about her even know who she is.

You are not making informed decisions - you are believing lies and misinformation. And sharing that crap online.

People like you are directly responsible for the deaths and injury of thousands. On my side we are providing logical reasoned thinking supported by valid science.

On yours there are lies and propaganda - a lot of which originated from a small number of snake oil salesmen coining it from the support of people like you.

I only wish that the only people suffering from your stupidity were you. Alas others could die or be injured from your inability to understand basic science. Hence why we jump all over you when you share your crap.
Wow! Your 'People like YOU' has become "Ficker than US'?
Where have I seen that before?
1638757744989.png

Wow! Your 'People like YOU' has become "Ficker than US'?
Where have I seen that before?
View attachment 620517
Given up on talking about vaccines have you?

Let's see your latest message:
  • The majority of people in the UK voted for Brexit. In your view "they didn't know what they were voting for and must be stopped".
  • The overwhelming majority of people in the UK went out and got vaccinated. In your view "they didn't know what they were getting jabbed with and must be stopped".
We've got your message. You and your anti-vaxxer friends have this special insight into the world denied to the mundane majority so we must give up all independent thought and follow you like sheep.

Sod off.

A hat trick of 'Conspiracy' baloney from your direction yet the conspiracy theorists are supposed to be the other lot?
Yer couldn't make it up! :)

Given up on talking about vaccines have you?

Let's see your latest message:
  • The majority of people in the UK voted for Brexit. In your view "they didn't know what they were voting for and must be stopped".
  • The overwhelming majority of people in the UK went out and got vaccinated. In your view "they didn't know what they were getting jabbed with and must be stopped".
We've got your message. You and your anti-vaxxer friends have this special insight into the world denied to the mundane majority so we must give up all independent thought and follow you like sheep.

Sod off.
I was pro Brexit you knob, and coming to think of it i'm pro vax too despite not having this one.

I was pro Brexit you knob, and coming to think of it i'm pro vax too despite not having this one.
The vast majority of the people of Britain voted with their feet to get vaccinated because they want to exit from this pandemic, but you are on here wibbling and crying because you want to remain unvaccinated and insist that everyone else "didn't know what they were getting jabbed for".

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Vaccinated:
It is said, Percy, that civilised man seeks out good and intelligent company, so that through learned discourse he may rise above the savage and closer to God.
AntiVaxx:
Yes, I've heard that.
Vaccinated:
Personally, however, I like to start the day with a total ******** to remind me I'm best!

With due credit to Blackadder

Lower_Jumper

Old-Salt
Imagine being so weak minded, you follow and believe the government. COVID 19 is and has always been a common cold. The severe cases were the annual flu or pneumonia.
Please join the smart pure bloods and deny everything COVID related.

Imagine being so weak minded, you follow and believe the government. COVID 19 is and has always been a common cold. The severe cases were the annual flu or pneumonia.
With you bro. I want to be cool like you, can I be in your gang?

Quoth

War Hero
Why would you want the weak minded in your Aryan race?

Why would you want the weak minded in your Aryan race?
Fool! It’s only the weak minded that fall for this government/NWO/globalist/YMCA conspiracy for world domination.

[edited to correct a spelling mistake that suggested that the government/NWO/globalist/YMCA wanted to dominate a chalk landscape in Kent.]

Latest Threads