Will you get the Vaccine?

• Total voters
Hmmmmmmmm, this makes you wonder?

I saw something similar re Von Der Lying and her husband yesterday:
1638747797877.png

Last edited:
Seems I hit a nerve.
Do you smoke too?
Nope - but I have never been ‘not’ obese. Despite a 32 waist my 6’1 height didn’t quite work as I was carrying a 48 chest. Oh and my thighs have always been like tree trunks - more genetics than hard work.

I actually have a fairly healthy relationship with alcohol. Although people like you make me want to reach for the whiskey.

(I actually smoke a cigar or two per year - does that count?)

Sad state of affairs when ‘Tolerant’ Britain now means you can be arrested for not wearing a bit of cloth on your face, but if you enter the country illegally with no papers and no test you can come right in!

Sad state of affairs when ‘Tolerant’ Britain now means you can be arrested for not wearing a bit of cloth on your face, but if you enter the country illegally with no papers and no test you can come right in!
Those arriving at Tug Haven are very well looked after with regards to testing and quarantining.

I am (unfortunately) very well informed on this subject. I have quite a few extra grey hairs as a result of my involvement in it.

Nope - but I have never been ‘not’ obese. Despite a 32 waist my 6’1 height didn’t quite work as I was carrying a 48 chest. Oh and my thighs have always been like tree trunks - more genetics than hard work.

I actually have a fairly healthy relationship with alcohol. Although people like you make me want to reach for the whiskey.

(I actually smoke a cigar or two per year - does that count?)
Serious question; but why are 'people like YOU' triggered by the informed decisions made by what i'll tongue-in-cheekily call normal people who frankly couldn't care less in t'other direction?
1638748207279.png

Serious question; but why are 'people like YOU' triggered by the informed decisions made by what i'll tongue-in-cheekily call normal people who frankly couldn't care less in t'other direction?
View attachment 620490
You are not making informed decisions - you are believing lies and misinformation. And sharing that crap online.

People like you are directly responsible for the deaths and injury of thousands. On my side we are providing logical reasoned thinking supported by valid science.

On yours there are lies and propaganda - a lot of which originated from a small number of snake oil salesmen coining it from the support of people like you.

I only wish that the only people suffering from your stupidity were you. Alas others could die or be injured from your inability to understand basic science. Hence why we jump all over you when you share your crap.

Facemasks - polluting some landscape somewhere, I wonder how many kids playing in that dump will die from covid - probably none as kids don't really get affected by covid. I've no idea how long these things take to decompose - however there will be millions/billions of them ending up in landfill, or blighting some poor animals habitat - thanks to the governments for trying to make people wear these things.

AwcFh3e.jpg

1: We (well I at least, and probably a few others on here) are ex-military. So we are not strangers to excessive consumption of alcohol. I an guessing the nurses are drinking so much due to having put up with the sort of thick as a whale omelette members of the public who won’t get their vaccines.

2: Can you show if this is above or below the levels of obesity/alcoholism for the general public?

3: Finally - that thick bitch just pushed out nothing more than a bit of crappy whataboutism. And rather than engaging in a moments thought you just shared it. Congratulations.
I find it amusing that Julia Hartley Brewery is having a go at nurses having a drink. She's been moaning for months about pubs being shut when the lockdown was on.

Has someone actually been arrested for not wearing a mask? Can you share a link?

I find it amusing that Julia Hartley Brewery is having a go at nurses having a drink. She's been moaning for months about pubs being shut when the lockdown was on.
Do we know which pub she would drink in? Umm just out of curiousity.

Facemasks - polluting some landscape somewhere, I wonder how many kids playing in that dump will die from covid - probably none as kids don't really get affected by covid. I've no idea how long these things take to decompose - however there will be millions/billions of them ending up in landfill, or blighting some poor animals habitat - thanks to the governments for trying to make people wear these things.

AwcFh3e.jpg
If this was crisp wrappers would you be more or less offended?

@terminal and anyone else who might have an insight, are the intermittent "pushes" on here the result of the publication of new material by the dreadful dozen or whatever they are called? IE new material is immediately spread through the network.

AwcFh3e.jpg
There are 741 kids dead of covid in the US.

Sit down an STFU.

Another push?
Yes, it seems to be another desperate change in tactics now that the anti-vaxxer campaign of the past couple of days has fallen flat on its face and made them look like the idiots they are.

The latest coordinated push is two different posters both "independently" pushing the line that national leaders are taking bribes for buying vaccine.

I googled the $25 million number for Jacinda Ardern and all the sources that show that number just say they read it on the Internet somewhere. None had an actual source for that number. Other sources give numbers anywhere from $1 million to $16 million. In other words they're pulling it out of their arse.

@terminal and anyone else who might have an insight, are the intermittent "pushes" on here the result of the publication of new material by the dreadful dozen or whatever they are called? IE new material is immediately spread through the network.
From what I've read the anti-vaxxer campaigns are coordinated through their own web sites and Telegram groups.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Yes, it seems to be another desperate change in tactics now that the anti-vaxxer campaign of the past couple of days has fallen flat on its face and made them look like the idiots they are.

The latest coordinated push is two different posters both "independently" pushing the line that national leaders are taking bribes for buying vaccine.

I googled the $25 million number for Jacinda Ardern and all the sources that show that number just say they read it on the Internet somewhere. None had an actual source for that number. Other sources give numbers anywhere from $1 million to $16 million. In other words they're pulling it out of their arse.

Is that US or NZ dollars?

I recall that she is also a successful author.

Latest Threads