WuFlu - Anti Vaxxers

Will you get the Vaccine?

• Total voters

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
I'll take the vaccine, the risks of side effects is always a lot less than the risk of catching something nasty by not having the vaccine

It's a numbers game
Except that every coronavirus vaccine to date increases the risk of dying from ARDS. And you are being pushed to accept it with limited testing so that everyone can be let outside again from the massive lockdown of the healthy that has never happened before in history.

so should we have a vaccine for covids when we already get 6 covids every year with zero hope of a viable vaccine

regular flu kills 5-600k per year regardless of a vaccine which does very little other than increase the amount of flu cases.

this will mutate into the population and join the other four cold viruses. to pop back every year to infect 5-30% of us just like flu does.

no point wasting hundreds of billions every year to do something we simple cannot achieve.

what we really need is a hysteria vaccine because this was never a thing - nasty for a tiny minority but never a thing worthy of the plague hysteria it has created for non medical reasons.
Seems that I have "heard" most of this before...

View attachment 477622

"The WHO estimates that between 290,000 and 650,000 respiratory deaths globally each year are associated with seasonal influenza."

My take on it.

More chance of catching it, as in more infectious, and more chance of then ending up in hospital because of it. More chance of dying, not so much, unless underlying condition/age, or exposure to it (NHS) which appears to be the same as flu.

Nobody, scientists, doctors, government etc etc know enough about it.

We all got to go some time kids, live life, have fun, don't be scared of something that you may never get.

You can all donate £1 for this consultation.
I will have to point out that if you look at the deaths compared to actual confirmed cases of all other coronaviruses, you will find that all the other HCoVs that cause "the common cold" will have percentages of death numbers closer to 90% than Covid19's 12% for confirmed cases, as they are generally not tested for until they are trying to figure out what precipitated the ARDS that killed them.

Now, any wonder left as to why the powers that be chose coronaviruses to artificially separate and use scare tactic marketing with?

Now, any wonder left as to why the powers that be chose coronaviruses to artificially separate and use scare tactic marketing with?
Careful. Say stuff like that, and you'll start to sound like those tinfoil-hat-wearing conspiracy loonies who insist that Covid-19 is an evil plot cooked up in a biowarfare lab to scare all the American sheeple and allow them to be herded into FEMA concentration camps by the New World Order... Chemtrails! 5G! Fluoridation! Fake News! o_O

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I am over 60. By the time a properly tested anticoronavirus vaccine is available I will have joined my ancestors.

Probably by pneumonia, but also possibly by alcohol poisoning.

Edited to add

But not polio, yellow fever, smallpox, or TB due to vaccination.
Or measles, mumps, chicken pox, rubella, which childhood friends caught and I was sent to play with them so I could catch it along with the rest of the herd.

My post was aimed at around the same level of intelligence as the original post, but overshot it by some margin.

Did you learn about viruses on Mumsnet?
Steady on there old chap! The BBC News were quoting Mumsnet in one of their widely speculative and hysterical outbursts bulletins the other day as an authoritative source.

I am over 60. By the time a properly tested anticoronavirus vaccine is available I will have joined my ancestors.

Probably by pneumonia, but also possibly by alcohol poisoning.

Edited to add

But not polio, yellow fever, smallpox, or TB due to vaccination.
Or measles, mumps, chicken pox, rubella, which childhood friends caught and I was sent to play with them so I could catch it along with the rest of the herd.
It'll be the sniffles (RSV). Much like every coronavirus vaccine attempt, RSV vaccines just make RSV infections more likely to kill you and babies. Especially the babies. Lucky you didn't get that test jab when you were little, because that's how long they have been trying.

But, then again, you can end up with the deathpneumonia from sniffles, cold, and flu.

bagsy measles. Can I double up and have rubella too?
I had both, but not at the same time. That's just greedy, innit?

Weirdly enough I never show anti-bodies when tested... so, when working in health care, I got to take the MMR vax multiple times.

So, what she is saying is "drink it straight from the tap".
Two old guys, Bugsy and BB, wanted to go for a drink at the pub, but only had a pound between them.
Bugsy says, "I know what to do, gimme your bit o' coin, and I'll take care of it."
BB hands over his pence and Bugsy pops into the butcher, returning with a large sausage.
BB, quite upset, says, "Now what'll we do for drink? And why have you spent all that money on that bloody sausage?"
"Old trick I learned on my travels, mate," says Bugsy, "I'll just tuck the sausage in my trousers, and we go in and drink till they ask us to pay, I pull it out and you just go mad on the sausage till the bartender kicks us out. No problem."
Thinking about all that free drink BB agrees readily. After a few pints the bartender decides this decrepit pair might not have enough money for the tab so asks them to pay up, at which point they put the plan into action. Sure enough, the bartender kicks them out straightaway, forgetting to collect the tab in his state of shock. Still feeling the need for drink, the pair continue this a few more times, laughing their way through their free pub crawl. After their fifth or sixth go, BB is feeling a bit hungry and asks Bugsy for a bit of the sausage, as he may be getting a bit faint from no food. Of course, Bugsy could only reply, "Sorry BB, Imagine how bad it is for me, I lost the sausage back at that second pub."

Latest Threads