WuFlu - Anti Vaxxers

Will you get the Vaccine?

• Total voters
Dr Doshi explains how the definition of "vaccine" was changed to include the covid drugs ... (...)
Germany and Austria are restricting free movement for the dirty unvaxxed, and you will be next. No doubt the HMG-sponsored posters here will gladly knuckle their brows and comply.. (...)
I rather doubt that must of us will have to worry about having our free movement restricted either here at home or when in Germany or Austria. Most of us are vaccinated. It's just you and your handful of "friends" (or sock puppets) who have to worry about that.

Same here, the only people I know or have heard off from anyone I know that died of covid - already had cancer or some ailment that was killing them. I suppose a 70 year old fatty only has themselves to blame, you don't see any old age overweight animals in the wild, so nature is just doing it's thing by wiping these diabetic, high blood pressure types out - of course, they will never admit they are lazy fat gits that eat more than they need, they will have something to blame it on - big bones or something else. These people should be forced into fat camps, then they wouldn't need to worry about other people getting vaccinated so they can continue to eat crap and lounge about watching TV or surfing the net all day.
Fantastic idea. People should be given a choice of either getting vaccinated or having their diet restricted. No jab, no pies.

Given the corpulent nature of most of the anti-vaxxers we see at protests I suspect the biggest health crisis following that announcement will be the people crushed in the stampede of former anti-vaxxer hippopotami rushing for for the vaccination centres.

Brilliant concept. You deserve full credit for it.

Wagner-Group

Old-Salt
If you're immune from previous infection, how did you get COVID-19 twice? Do you have a weak immune system for some reason?

That's unfortunate for you but I'm glad you've told us about this. Because now we know from a really solid source (you) that people have to worry about getting COVID-19 multiple times.

I'm glad I got vaccinated, because I wouldn't want to keep getting COVID-19 over and over again. I mean getting COVID-19 over and over again might kill me or leave me with serious long lasting health problems that would limit my enjoyment of life.

Sorry to break it to you mate but you can still get covid even after getting multiple vaccine shots...

I'm sorry that your health is so poor that you worry about getting long term effects from a measly flu

Yes it does matter, those people likely would've died regardless of covid.

By your logic are you saying we should have lockdowns for the normal flu? Vast majority of flu deaths have co morbidity.
So your proposal is that we should treat COVID-19 like normal flu then? For normal flu we ... wait for it ... vaccinate as many people as possible.

I gather from this that you're a big fan of as many people as possible getting vaccinated against serious respiratory diseases? Because that's what you're arguing.

Wagner-Group

Old-Salt
So your proposal is that we should treat COVID-19 like normal flu then? For normal flu we ... wait for it ... vaccinate as many people as possible.

I gather from this that you're a big fan of as many people as possible getting vaccinated against serious respiratory diseases? Because that's what you're arguing.

Except we've never Lockdown/Restricted the country and economy because of the flu. The sick and vulnerable should be the ones locking down, while the healthy should be free to go about their day and live their lives.

I have no problems with people wanting to get the vaccine, their body their choice, I however will not be taking it for stated reasons.

Sorry to break it to you mate but you can still get covid even after getting multiple vaccine shots...

I'm sorry that your health is so poor that you worry about getting long term effects from a measly flu
You're the one on this list telling us that you keep getting COVID-19 repeatedly. I certainly wouldn't want that to happen to me, so I'm glad I got vaccinated.

We know the vaccines are highly effective as can been seen from how the hospitalization and death rates have fallen and stayed low in countries with high vaccination rates while they have skyrocketed in countries with low vaccination rates.

And flu, you've mentioned flu again? That's the thing I get jabbed for every year, like millions of other people, right?

And flu, wasn't it flu that killed tens of millions of people after WWI? It killed more people than the war did? I bet they wish they had a jab for it then.

Except we've never Lockdown/Restricted the country and economy because of the flu. The sick and vulnerable should be the ones locking down, while the healthy should be free to go about their day and live their lives.

I have no problems with people wanting to get the vaccine, their body their choice, I however will not be taking it for stated reasons.
What lockdown? Where is this lockdown you keep talking about? There's no lockdown where I am, and there's no lockdown in the UK either.

Are you posting from Russia? Because that's the only lockdown that I can think of at the moment. All the people over 60 in Russia are in lockdown until spring. If the people in your country had gotten jabbed when they had the chance you wouldn't have this problem.

Given the history of vaccination, I reckon the people who make, test and produce vaccines
have the skill to make vaccines that work and are safe,
I was born in 1942,and have all the appropriate vaccines that I needed, the list below
gives a good idea how many jabs I’ve had.
The first jabs I had where all new at the time
Every Vaccine was new at some stage in its life, just like the covid vaccine now.
The testing regime is in place to make the vaccine safe, the only difference between this vaccine and
others, is that the testing time was speeded up.
It's been said that covid mostly kills the old and the sick, the young and healthy only get a mild dose,
but it does kill the younger people, and you could be the one it kills.
One thing is sure, the vaccines will get better and better in the future,
You can shout the odds about the vaccines all you like, but you can't get round the fact that they work and are safe.
Anyone who makes the decision not to be vaccinated against COVID-19, all well and good, but they might not live to regret that decision in later years when a mutant strain of covid comes along, and they are older
and their health is not so good.
My advice get the jab, this covid is going to be around many years, if it doesn't kill you now,
there's a good chance, it will, in later years.

View attachment 620075
Development of coronavirus vaccines was started at least 10 years ago. This was in response to SARS and later MERS, both of which are coronaviruses. Preliminary MERS vaccines were already developed before COVID-19 came around.

So most of the basic research to develop a vaccine for COVID-19 was already done and tested when COVID-19 appeared. Designing a vaccine involved taking that research and tweaking it rather than starting from scratch.

Once the vaccine is designed, the testing goes in several phases. First they try it out on animals to see if it is safe to give to people.

Once they see that it is safe to try out, they give a small group of people doses of different sizes and measure the resulting immune response. This is how they figure out what size the dose should be and how far apart the doses should be.

Once they have that done they do a larger trial on somewhere around a few hundred people to see if any side effects show up which were too rare to appear in the smaller trial group.

Next they go into the full size trial involving thousands of people. What they do in this case is to split the trial group in two, with some getting the vaccine and some getting a placebo. They then follow the two groups and look to see how many people in each group get infected and whether any reactions show up that were too rare to appear in the smaller trial.

The full size trial runs until enough people in the trial get infected for there to be a statistically valid number of infections to give meaningful data. If the disease is rare then this can take a long time because so few people get exposed to the virus. This wasn't a problem with COVID-19 because loads of people were getting exposed so they were able to get their data fairly quickly. They compare the number of people who got sick and had the vaccine to the number of people who got sick and didn't have the vaccine. This ratio is the "efficacy ratio". So when they say that a vaccine say has a 90 per cent efficacy, this is the ratio of the number of people in each group who got sick, ended up in hospital, etc.

Then all the data is submitted to the health authorities for approval.

The development of COVID-19 vaccines used all the normal testing procedures. It was however sped up in the following ways:
  1. The basic science surrounding coronaviruses was already solved before the COVID-19 virus emerged. This was the biggest time saving as doing the basic scientific research is the most time consuming part of developing any vaccine and normally takes years.
  2. More than a hundred different vaccines went into development simultaneously around the world by all the leading research organizations. Several of these were bound to work, so it wasn't a case of one or two being developed at a time in series looking for one that works after many attempts.
  3. There were loads of people getting infected which meant that trials didn't take long to get enough disease exposures to get valid data.
  4. The data was submitted for review to the health authorities as it came in rather than waiting until it was all done and tied up with a ribbon with a bow on top. This meant the health authorities could start their detailed review while the trial was still going on instead of waiting for months or even years before even looking at it.

Since then literally billions of people have gotten jabbed. There are probably no vaccines which have been more tested or used than the ones we have for COVID-19.

Long term effects of vaccination are very unlikely as the vaccine itself is flushed out of your body in days or weeks at most. Vaccines are not like medicines which have to maintain a certain level in your bloodstream in order to be effective. What vaccination does is it acts as a trigger for your body's inherent natural immune response which is self sustaining long after the vaccine itself is gone. This is why health experts are confident about there being no long term effects. Side effects tend to either show up quickly or not at all.

Dr Sam White, Real Hero Doctor in England. Then they . . .

The General Medical Council tried to stop him from speaking out on social media. They imposed an Injunction on him via their own Interim Orders Tribunal (IOT). Dr White then appealed to the High Court and a Judge removed the Injunction. He is free to speak until they revise their order and the process starts again.

He stood up and was penalised, the very people who you were clapping are now keeping their mouths shut. He mentions Ivermectin, he mentions masks being no good, he says the PCR tests are FRAUD!

Here is the Judgement!
https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/White-v-GMC-judgment-031221.pdf

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Dr Sam White, Real Hero Doctor in England. Then they . . .

The General Medical Council tried to stop him from speaking out on social media. They imposed an Injunction on him via their own Interim Orders Tribunal (IOT). Dr White then appealed to the High Court and a Judge removed the Injunction. He is free to speak until they revise their order and the process starts again.

He stood up and was penalised, the very people who you were clapping are now keeping their mouths shut. He mentions Ivermectin, he mentions masks being no good, he says the PCR tests are FRAUD!

Here is the Judgement!
https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/White-v-GMC-judgment-031221.pdf

GMC tribunal ruled that he
"may have a real impact on patient safety".
That he shared information to a "wide and possibly uninformed audience"
And what he shared was very biased as it didn't give
"a holistic consideration of Covid-19, its implications and possible treatments".

Ironically one of his main complaints was around informed consent and he was found to be spreading misinformation
The GMC stance is doctors have to provide “sufficient and balanced information about Covid-19 to allow any potential patients and other members of the public to assess the potential risks and benefits of any treatment or preventive measures under consideration and then make an informed choice”.

He wasn't working as a doctor at the time. He'd been through several jobs before resigning in February this year.

Judge ruled that the tribunal had made an "error in law" as it was the interim committee that made a ruling that might not be unheld by a full tribunal.
This was because his lawyer argued that his right to express political views were being restricted under human rights law.

Last edited:

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Are the GMC free of the tentacles of big pharma? Somehow I doubt it, given what's happening everywhere else.

Please explain how you feel that the regulatory body for doctors in the UK is influenced by "big pharma"?

Given that it is funded by the Annual Retention Fees paid by doctors.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I don't know which is why I asked.

You said you doubt it which made it appear a rhetorical question.

But yes the GMC is free from any influence of "big pharma"

It does not deal with the regulation of medicines. You'd want the MHRA for that. Who are a government funded body, although supplemented by a system of set fees.

Are the GMC free of the tentacles of big pharma? Somehow I doubt it, given what's happening everywhere else.
Big pharma want you to be skeptical about the vaccine so they can sting you for ongoing anti-viral medications that cost orders of magnitude more.

Latest Threads