WuFlu - Anti Vaxxers

Will you get the Vaccine?

• Total voters

offog

LE
Comedy central will be alone soon as it's Friday so I though I would start the weekend off with the latest remedy for covid.

Mud.

But not just any old mud. Ancienter mud from pits in Canada located next to a land fill. With it you also get a large helping of zinc, arsenic and other nice minerals.

I'm in two minds, should I go for the proven safe injection that millions have had and which has saved millions of lives or the mud containing elements that are proven to kill you.

Which should I go for the $110 + postage mud or the free proven injection. It is such a difficult chose, maybe Fingers could help me out.

Tyk

LE
@offog Quite a conundrum.

I went for the freeby jabs, but this mud method does have significant potential benefits. Is there a hybrid option where you inject mud?

Let us know what you go for.

offog

LE
@offog Quite a conundrum.

I went for the freeby jabs, but this mud method does have significant potential benefits. Is there a hybrid option where you inject mud?

Let us know what you go for.
No injection yet but they are drinking it and backing it in brownies. Takes me back to my youth and mud pies.

But how can something that is free be good for you that is my problem.

This headline tickled me:

1638547445666.png

87fb5baac9a9fe28f2384cee502f5468.gif

Comedy central will be alone soon as it's Friday so I though I would start the weekend off with the latest remedy for covid.

Mud.

But not just any old mud. Ancienter mud from pits in Canada located next to a land fill. With it you also get a large helping of zinc, arsenic and other nice minerals.

I'm in two minds, should I go for the proven safe injection that millions have had and which has saved millions of lives or the mud containing elements that are proven to kill you.

Which should I go for the $110 + postage mud or the free proven injection. It is such a difficult chose, maybe Fingers could help me out.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
It's interesting that down here which is covid free that there has been a cold/flu like virus outbreak.

It's fairly short acting, most cases 24hrs, some 48hrs.
Fever, lack of appetite and lethargy being main features.

What is apparent is that in a society with no masks and no social distancing, just how fast such a virus can spread.

Multiple victims been tested, both PCR and LFT, all negative.

It's interesting that down here which is covid free that there has been a cold/flu like virus outbreak.

What is apparent is that in a society with no masks and no social distancing, just how fast such a virus can spread.

The past XX months wearing masks/social distancing/etc will have done weird things to people (in terms of reducing their exposure to illnesses) and the circulating diseases.

There are probably a few thousand scientific papers that are going to be written on this subject. Got any data you can feed me, no reason…

(erm do you know if you have to get a degree before going for a Doctorate? Asking for a friend).

I've mentioned this before on other threads, but there is a really bad flu going around this year. I had it a few weeks ago and the symptoms were like a mild case of COVID-19. It came as a bit of shock to me as I've had my COVID-19 jabs. It was bad enough that I went and got a PCR test (it was negative) as I met all the self-assessment criteria for getting a test.

The worst symptoms lasted roughly 24 hours, with it largely being over after 48 hours, although it took a week to more or less fully recover. The progression was rapid enough that I had improved noticeably in the time between booking the test and getting swabbed a few hours later.

The symptoms included congestion in the upper lungs, headache, nausea, etc. It was bad enough that I could see that it could be quite serious for a good many people.

Base on timing I suspect I got infected during a dental appointment.

Unfortunately it hit before my flu jab was scheduled. I would recommend that anyone who hasn't had his flu jab yet to not delay on that front.

Not long after the above there was a major outbreak of flu at a university in Michigan. The US federal health authorities sent a team there to investigate, as it was that serious. It's quite likely this was the same thing.

I've mentioned this before on other threads, but there is a really bad flu going around this year. I had it a few weeks ago and the symptoms were like a mild case of COVID-19.
My wife had the same thing a couple of weeks back she went for a Covid test which came back negative but the flu symptoms hung around for almost two weeks. Nothing sticks out where she could possibly have picked it up from but she is a mask nazi, a distancer, and an avid hand washer in public places.

Latest Threads