WuFlu - Anti Vaxxers

Will you get the Vaccine?

• Total voters
...there is a reason people are sceptical
The reason people are "sceptical" is fully explained in this post below.

It's better to be 'receptive to all possibilities' than presume to tell others what the "real world" is.
Non-thinkers agree with the crowd. Or what they think sounds good.
Clichés won't make your thinking any less wrong than it already is.
Guys who sneer and generalise make good comedians, but little else.

Some people like to appear as a "thinker" or to operate on a different plane of awareness simply by being contrary.
Describing those who accept the science and logic as "agreeing with the crowd" or "following cliches" is just a desperate attempt to appear different and intelligent. In fact it is intellectually lazy and most likely stems from an inability to follow the science.

Very rarely have I seen such a pinpoint combination of accuracy and lack of self-awareness.

It's better to be 'receptive to all possibilities' than presume to tell others what the "real world" is.
Non-thinkers agree with the crowd. Or what they think sounds good.
Clichés won't make your thinking any less wrong than it already is.

Unlike you my friend, I rarely sneer at or insult people. I am happy to stay with my version of thinking, Sheeplike as you think it is.

Perhaps you follow your own crowd? Moon landings.9/11. What are your views?

Are you paid to give an anti vaccination stance. There are a few of us who think you are?

Unlike you my friend, I rarely sneer at or insult people. I am happy to stay with my version of thinking, Sheeplike as you think it is.

Perhaps you follow your own crowd? Moon landings.9/11. What are your views?

Are you paid to give an anti vaccination stance. There are a few of us who think you are?

You'll find I'm nice to people that are nice to me. And there you go again.

Critical thinking and honest expression usual means going against the grain. It doesn't always feel good. It often requires some degree of courage. It may mean sacrificing relationships with family and friends. It may mean losing a job. It may destroy your reputation. But it's the only way to preserve your soul

Critical thinking and honest expression usual means going against the grain. It doesn't always feel good. It often requires some degree of courage. It may mean sacrificing relationships with family and friends. It may mean losing a job. It may destroy your reputation. But it's the only way to preserve your soul
Whilst what you have posted is true, what has it got to going against informed scientific facts world wide?

I asked you if you were paid to spread your anti vaccine propaganda. A simple yes or no answer would be good.

I am also interested in whether you believe in other forms of conspiracy theory or if your input to non sheeple thinking is purely in the medical field.

As far as I see it, everyone who disagrees with you is a cuck or some such Americanism. Open your mind to other ways of thinking.

I asked you if you were paid to spread your anti vaccine propaganda. A simple yes or no answer would be good.

I am also interested in whether you believe in other forms of conspiracy theory or if your input to non sheeple thinking is purely in the medical field.

As far as I see it, everyone who disagrees with you is a cuck or some such Americanism. Open your mind to other ways of thinking.
He already has an open mind.
That's why everything fell out.

You appear to be saying that your form of denial is a form of:

1] Critical thinking rather than confirmation bias.
2] Courage. Sometimes. More often it is the long training and hard work leading to a wider understanding of issues which is not often gained from youtube or charlatans selling quack remedies.
3] It might. How do you know those who disagree with you haven't made a stand or is courage only available to the conspiracist?
4]Ditto.
5] Relationships with family and friends. Hmmmm.

You still need to provide evidence that negates the vaccine campaigns in terms of a cost benefit analysis of number of lives saved. You have not done this yet.

No. Clear enough?
Why would anyone in their right mind pay us imbeciles to shitpost here?

"Conspiracy theory" is a pejorative used to ridicule and/or shut conversations down. Open minded to other possibilities, deeply cynical of media and politicians and happy to re-evaluate my value system when wrong would be more accurate.

Given that you're so interested, yes I do think the moon landings were very real. The retroflectors, that are still viewable now, are ample evidence of this. Though from time to time I sometimes question if this immensely difficult engineering project was achieved via this glorified tin-foil-covered dustbin-come-theatrical-prop or some other classified military technology.

Last edited:
I found this old article about how much money doctors make from the drugs they prescribe which is worrying enough...
How GPs are Paid to Prescribe Ineffective Drugs | Health and Nutrition Advice on Patrick Holford.com
But then I found this very recent article about whether children should be vaccinated .. they shouldn't. It might kill them, and offers no benefit whatsoever.
Should Children Be Vaccinated? | Health and Nutrition Advice on Patrick Holford.com
Could you list all those scientists who have followed this up and validated the findings.

Article form the BMJ. Articles like this are the source of vaccine hesitancy- how can anyone read this and not have a degree of curiosity or suspicious about other vaccine sites, and their integrity.

Rather than me spending an age typing out an answer, this guy explains it a bit better than me

I hope you enjoyed your Chinese takeaway.

Though I'm curious as to why you felt the need to post the contents of the fortune cookies.

Latest Threads