WuFlu - Anti Vaxxers

Will you get the Vaccine?

• Total voters
I get the feeling the age range of this forum falls directly into the higher risk category, fair enough, its easy to see why there are concerns.

I fall into that range as do many others. Strangely, when I was 21 and a racing snake, I was still concerned about people who were ill and old. Weird eh?

ETA Just to add that ever since the start of this Pandemic, there has been a Darwinian slant to the discussions around the response to the virus, particularly amongst the , shall we say, vaccine sceptical , amongst us.

1]They are old
2] They are fat
3]They are useless.
4]Insert reason of choice.

You too will be old and in possession of co morbidities. Maybe you already are in regard of the latter. The surface Adonis often hides a biochemical and pathogenic clusterfuck, I can assure you.

In Northern Monkey land where I live we have a saying: " You look after your own."

The ultimate expression to the Darwinian view of the Pandemic in terms of eliminatory thinking is a population with a life expectancy hovering around 22 years of age. You see, we would never have bothered with any vaccines. There is some evidence that the Persians were attempting Smallpox immunisation about 500BC. How weak of them.

The last time I came across this dehumanising thinking was after the Skripal affair when the troll net gradually dehumanised the would be assassins ( stand fast Steve Lancs) calling them stupid and drugs dealers rather than the decorated representatives of the motherland which they in fact were.

Have a think about the nature of your statements.

Last edited:
‘Narrative’ has been used a number of times. It’s oft used by conspiraloons when discussing an event like 9/11 which they think has been planned as a psyop and TPTB are running out a scripted story. But then they think they have ‘gotcha’ moments when the story changes, when all it is of course is the media and officials updating the news and statements as events unfold and facts become known.

Some loons don’t seem to understand that sh!t just happens.

yes, unfortunately those with co-morbidity's , and elderly/infirm people have died. Those in the 'at risk' demographic should have access to the available medication.
However, proposing that all of the population should be coerced into taking medication is morally reprehensible, and smacks of authoritarianism.
I get the feeling the age range of this forum falls directly into the higher risk category, fair enough, its easy to see why there are concerns.

Are you referring to the various vaccines or Ivermectin?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Or maybe because people couldn't go to the doctors & the A&E departments were 10 hour waits - people just didn't bother telling anyone and sucked it up. That's more likely TBH.

You did notice that it was for America?

The usual figures for testing positive for influenza was far, far lower than usual down at just over 1% and given that nearly a million tests were conducted.

If only those who were seriously ill with influenza were tested, the percentage should be up not down if as you suggest, the less seriously affected just "sucked it up""

I fall into that range as do many others. Strangely, when I was 21 and a racing snake, I was still concerned about people who were ill and old. Weird eh?

ETA Just to add that ever since the start of this Pandemic, there has been a Darwinian slant to the discussions around the response to the virus, particularly amongst the , shall we say, vaccine sceptical , amongst us.

1]They are old
2] They are fat
3]They are useless.

You too will be old and in possession of co morbidities. Maybe you already are in regard of the latter. The surface Adonis often hides a biochemical and pathogenic clusterfuck, I can assure you.

In Northern Monkey land where I live we have a saying: " You look after your own."

The ultimate expression to the Darwinian view of the Pandemic in terms of eliminatory thinking is a population with a life expectancy hovering around 22 years of age. You see, we would never have bothered with any vaccines. There is some evidence that the Persians were attempting Smallpox immunisation about 500BC. How weak of them.

The last time I came across this dehumanising thinking was after the Skripal affair when the troll net gradually dehumanised the would be assassins ( stand fast Steve Lancs) calling them stupid and drugs dealers rather than the decorated representatives of the motherland which they in fact were.

He's got a point about the age thing though hasn't he?
Death is bad? Are we to stop it?
If the Hindus are right - that each one of us has a soul, and each soul derives from the beginning of time, and that each soul that is disembodied is waiting in limbo to be born again - do you think it is pleasing when 'life' is kept in some cadaver-like state long after it should have moved on?
Don't get me wrong, all life is sacred.
I would be happy to give up an organ to a person much younger than I am simply because he has so much more to give and so much longer to go.
But I wouldn't and shouldn't lift a finger to prevent older person, who is coming towards the end of his natural lifespan, from dying a natural death.

Last edited:

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
This vaxxine cardiac concern in today's msn

A. It's spelled vaccine.

B. There are multiple vaccines, only a few of them are mRNA type

This vaxxine cardiac concern in today's msn

@Maalox - can you stop spreading your anti vaccine propaganda. Have you noticed some of your posts disappearing yet?

And just to counter debate your conspiraloon wibbling, here’s a price from the BMJ:

@Maalox - you are in summary, a complete twerp.

A 1.5% chance of death is pretty bad in a respiratory illness that is so easily spread. people really don’t get how bad this is - doctors do and that is why they are screaming about it - and as I said about 9 times that seriously injured.

For comparison 1,5% of the U.K. population (if 68 millions) is 3,400,000.

Is that not 1.5% of those infected, or is it total population?

Iqbal Achieve

Old-Salt

1]They are old
2] They are fat
3]They are useless.

You too will be old and in possession of co morbidities. Maybe you already are in regard of the latter. The surface Adonis often hides a biochemical and pathogenic clusterfuck, I can assure you. Hi

I did think about the nature, I always consider before I post. The comment was in reaction to the amount of negativity my posts receive-the warm blanket of anonymity emboldens many to be as vitriolic and as cutting as possible. It’s a common tactic to derail a conversation- unfortunately it’s regularly employed by the majority of this thread.

Im fortunate enough to neither fall in the former nor the latter, but I know many who are, and I’m glad there is a potential solution to this virus. It’s understandable that those vulnerable may react differently to ‘vaccine hesitancy’. Calling people mongs and rat lickers- although top banter- does not win anyone over, and will often receive a similar response.

Iqbal Achieve

Old-Salt
Article form the BMJ. Articles like this are the source of vaccine hesitancy- how can anyone read this and not have a degree of curiosity or suspicious about other vaccine sites, and their integrity.

New variant - Botswana - has surfaced.
Safferland back on the red list.
Why?
Because many Saffers believe in tribal medicine idiocy/facebook nonsense, and don't get jabbed.

At least 36% of Gauteng healthcare workers are not vaccinated against the deadly Covid-19 virus, despite being at the front lines of the pandemic.

That’s according to the DA’s spokesperson for health in the province, Jack Bloom.

“Despite high Covid-19 infections, 31,521 (36%) out of 86,630 health workers employed by the Gauteng Health Department are not fully vaccinated,” said Bloom in a statement.

Since the start of the pandemic in 2020, 16,236 health workers have been infected with Covid-19, of whom 1,908 had to be admitted to hospital and 111 died.

Ambulance staff have been badly affected, with 615 (24%) testing positive to date out of a total of 2,544 Emergency Management Service (EMS) staff, with three deaths.

The department blames the high number of declining staff vaccination rates on ‘false propaganda on social media.

Approximately 15-20% of EMS staff do not want to get inoculated against the virus because they do not trust the vaccine,” said Bloom.
As we head towards a likely fourth wave of infection, more needs to be done to dispel vaccine misinformation in Gauteng, both amongst health workers and the general public,” stressed Bloom.

If you all like arguing over risk of getting the Covid and shrugging off the mortal coil, yet I have not seem anyone link to an actual NHS approved risk calculator.

Everyone is different and do not share the same risk of waking up dead with Covid.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Article form the BMJ. Articles like this are the source of vaccine hesitancy- how can anyone read this and not have a degree of curiosity or suspicious about other vaccine sites, and their integrity.

Viewed in the same way that Harold Shipman was.
An outlier rather than the norm for GPs.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
False equivalence: he was murdering sociopath, an anomaly. Ventavia are on of hundreds of labs tasked with testing the proposed vaccines.

So you can have one GP that is an anomaly that does not affect the work of all others but you can not apply that to test sites because it does not suit your narrative?

And yet his actions caused wide spread reviews and much changes to guidance.

Perhaps I should have used Andrew Wakefield as an example, maybe it's more relevant?

Latest Threads