WuFlu - Anti Vaxxers

Will you get the Vaccine?

• Total voters
Rebut what?

That statement about antibody levels being lower.
You know, the one right in front of your nose, you f*cking gaslighting douche.

Last edited:

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Your argument sounds plausible except that now the lockdown and restrictions have been lifted you should see a rise in flu and pneumonia numbers back to the usual average.

If hand washing and masks has reduced these infectious diseases, then from now on people should be wearing masks and washing hands when the flu season comes around. Easy peasy.

Except, of course, it's not flu season yet.

You can tell that because, as in other years, they are only just rolling out the flu jabs.

Remember flu is a winter condition but winter does not start until December.

And the restrictions are not fully lifted. Various are still in place.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
The majority of people in hospital for covid will be the double-jabbed. See how this article is trying to white wash this fact by calling it break through infection, delta variant, blah, blah. There will be new variants and new boosters until the herd is culled sufficiently.

Rates of double-jabbed people in hospital will grow – but that does not mean Covid vaccines are failing

They are collecting information about the adverse effects of the vaccine. They are doing it now?!!! This should have been done before the vaccine roll out. Vaccines usually take about 15 years before roll out for good reason.

Coronavirus vaccine - weekly summary of Yellow Card reporting

With regards to your first point

As to the long roll out for a new medication, this has been explained repeatedly but here it is again.
Multiple labs cooperating.
Priority in lab and computer time devoted to covid
Parallel running
Meetings between stages happening within days rather than months
And most importantly, a huge number of volunteers*

*having been involved in the past trying to get recruits for health trials, this to me is the most important

Of course he would say that because those stats are not confirming the official narrative. It will be some time before the dust settles and we know fully about the efficacy and/or pitfalls of the vaccine.

The same pattern is surfacing in other countries as well.

Most Covid patients at Israeli hospital fully vaccinated? What does this mean for Australia? | The Spectator Australia

We really don't know what is going on with these vaccines.
You are literally contradicting yourself.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Well done trigger. The yellow card scheme began in 1964

However if you are referring to the collection of information on specific Covid vaccines, that has been conducted since the vaccines were produced (before they were rolled out)

I yellow carded a care home resident that I vaccinated.

They had D&V about 30minutes after I jabbed them.

They had been feeling unwell all morning complaining of a sore tummy, and it was extremely unlikely to be connected but yellow carded it anyway.

Anyone heard any responses to this report? Any rebuttals?

Not a rebuttal. The report gives the data and does a good analysis.

Nseropositivity is largely by infection
S seropositivity is largely by vaccination and infection, an either/or/both assay.

There are a number of methodology factors that would slant the results. ,eg one is lab done, the other is self test. However, I am not going to go into this because I would assume that these factors have been accounted for.

I would suggest that the reason for the discrepancy is to do with the age groups into which people fall around 4 or so weeks after vaccination.

1] I would expect an N titre to be lower in less resistant and older people. Vaccination does increase S levels as would be expected and does give the needed protection which would not be present if unvaccinated. The logic of this is that S levels rise to a high plateau whilst N levels rise slowly as the infection spreads amongst those liable to infection whilst unvaccinated. N proteins would also be present in vaccinated I think but N proteins are a categorical indicator for infection.
2] I would expect initial antibodies of all kinds to be higher in an normally infected individual because the "immune system" makes multiple Abs against various bits of the virus. However, the N Ab. , nucleoprotein is not a clear indicator of a successful response.. It just indicates you have been infected with a pathogen of a limited range including the Covids. Vaccines make Abs against specific things on the virus, eg the SPIKE protein, hence S antibody.
3] What this data shows is in creases in S and N in vaccinated gives protection whilst presence of N in normally in fected indicates infection alone but is not an indicator for a better immunity or crucially that the vaccines suppress an immune response which I think is what you may have been thinking. In other words, if youngish and lucky, you can fford a normal infection. If unlucky/older/compromised medically, vaccination is a necessary risk.

I wouldn't trust his judgement to competently run a raffle, let alone a country.

'Brazil's President Jair Bolsonaro had a video posting removed from Facebook after the social media administrators labelled it as “fake news” for linking COVID-19 vaccination to AIDS' HIV.

'During a live video stream Thursday, Bolsonaro connected those vaccinated against COVID-19 with the possibility of developing AIDS, which resulted in angry users posting their objections to the content.

'Bolsonaro, who has had COVID-19 and has not taken any immunizer, also opposes vaccination mandates for the reopening of the economy. He said that “those vaccinated against Covid-19 are developing acquired immunodeficiency syndrome” and quickly clarified that he was not going to continue with the issue for fear of being taken off the air.'

A friend has been seriously ill with Covid. He has continuing problems. He is double vaxxed. He’s a healthcare professional and has been very much on the frontline. He’s only too well aware that if he had not been vaxxed he’d be toast.

The difference between those who have been vaxxed and those who have not is quite stark.

Of course there are people who will have an adverse reaction to the vaccine. There are always people who will have an adverse reaction to any medical intervention or drug. People die taking aspirin or having an ingrown toenail fixed.

Yes, covid is real and people are dying from it but we are being lied to about the treatment.

Home - FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance

Most doctors themselves believe what they've been told and/or are too frightened to step out of line. Might be worth looking at the website for America's Frontline Doctors.

America's Frontline Doctors

They are being mercilessly smeared.

Yes, covid is real and people are dying from it but we are being lied to about the treatment.

Most doctors themselves believe what they've been told and/or are too frightened to step out of line. Might be worth looking at the website for America's Frontline Doctors.

Both your links are wibble-woo sites that have chosen names to masquerade as serious medical practitioners and fool the gullible, stupid and mentally ill.

Both your links are wibble-woo sites that have chosen names to masquerade as serious medical practitioners and fool the gullible, stupid and mentally ill.
Which they have obviously succeeded in doing.
But the idiot is a good laugh, almost as funny as the thick pencil.
Is it perhaps a sock?

I think you should read this book: Amazon product
You think you're clever.

There's a chapter in there titled Why do Clever People Believe Stupid Things.

Maybe it will help.

But as you're of the type that's the subject of the title, probably not.

Read up on the somewhat chequered history of the founder of FLCCC, Paul Marik. As dodgy as they come.

It’s kind of hard to smear people who think that the afflicted are possessed by demons and that there is DNA from aliens in the vaccines.

Latest Threads