WuFlu - Anti Vaxxers

Will you get the Vaccine?

• Total voters
Do you mind if I ask you a question?
Why, if you are in favour of people doing their own research, are you regularly pushing your agenda?

My so called "agenda" is to question everything. We need to slow down and assess the mRNA vaccines much more and also the narrative that we're in the grip of a pandemic. Just look at the mortality rates for the UK from 1990 to 2020. Where are the spikes for death due to a pandemic?

Deaths in the UK from 1990 to 2020 - Office for National Statistics

And this one for Australia:

Causes of Death, Australia, 2020

Those who are Hell-bent on rolling out the Vaxx are pushing an agenda and a sinister one in my view. It is becoming increasingly draconian and trampling on people's rights and freedom. Just look at Australia, New Zealand and the some of the states in America.

Here is a sensible analysis of statistics on Myocarditis Risk for the vaccine by Dr. Keith Moran. He has other interesting videos like comparison between natural immunity and vaccine immunity based on what's been happening in Israel. He is ofcourse very cautious in the questions he asks as he doesn't want to be banned by YouTube.

My so called "agenda" is to question everything. We need to slow down and assess the mRNA vaccines much more and also the narrative that we're in the grip of a pandemic. Just look at the mortality rates for the UK from 1990 to 2020. Where are the spikes for death due to a pandemic?

Those who are Hell-bent on rolling out the Vaxx are pushing an agenda and a sinister one in my view. It is becoming increasingly draconian and trampling on people's rights and freedom. Just look at Australia, New Zealand and the some of the states in America.

Here is a sensible analysis of statistics on Myocarditis Risk for the vaccine by Dr. Keith Moran. He has other interesting videos like comparison between natural immunity and vaccine immunity based on what's been happening in Israel. He is ofcourse very cautious in the questions he asks as he doesn't want to be banned by YouTube.

I suppose that it’s a waste of time pointing out that the stats that you linked to for the UK show a mortality rate per 100,000 of 1,016.2 for 2020 versus a 5 year average of 906.24. That’s quite a sudden increase of 12%

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

You keep saying "the" vaccine or vaxx. There's not 1 vaccine but many varieties.

So what about the non mRNA vaccines then?

Why not promote them rather than give what appears to be an anti all vaccines stance?

Here's some "research" for you on the various different types of vaccine.

Please note that although there are 4 types, within each type there's then different versions from different manufacturers.

And still you refuse to research your 'proof'.

Are you that eager to support YouTube click bait?

Dr Moran would appear to have been a bit of a naughty boy:

' It is believed that Dr. Moran’s resignation is related to allegations of unprofessional conduct.'

Awkward.

And still you refuse to research your 'proof'.

Are you that eager to support YouTube click bait?

Dr Moran would appear to have been a bit of a naughty boy:

' It is believed that Dr. Moran’s resignation is related to allegations of unprofessional conduct.'

Awkward.
Well then, it’s no wonder he’s resorted to trying to generate clickbait for advertising revenue.

My so called "agenda" is [snipped]
No, no, no, I wasn’t asking what your agenda was, I was asking why you are being a hypocrite?
If the important thing is for people to ”do their own research”, then you shouldn’t be muddying their waters.
If you want to promote your point if view then back it up with evidence, not adverts for whoever you are shilling for.

You really should be asking yourself what was the point of getting vaccinated in the first place as it hasn't done anything useful to change anything.

That I know of, I've been exposed two the virus twice*. It's almost certain due to my job and the number of people I encounter daily it is more.

Luckily, twice is also the number of injections I've had.

I remain virus free.

*pinged once by the app, and 2nd time someone came up to us, coughing and said 'I've tested positive'. All of us took several big steps backwards and my colleague asked 'Are you ******* stupid?'

The internet, and 'do your own research', and the whole 'I read it on facebook' and 'MSM' and conspiracy theories, and 'we know our rights'.... and stupid cnuts with too much time on their hands... has probably led to tens of thousands of deaths worldwide.
If everyone had stayed home, done the right thing from the start, got jabbed according to the plan etc, we'd be all better off.
Now, the same moonhowlers will be moaning cos they cannot go out on the lash over Chrimbo.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
The internet, and 'do your own research', and the whole 'I read it on facebook' and 'MSM' and conspiracy theories, and 'we know our rights'.... and stupid cnuts with too much time on their hands... has probably led to tens of thousands of deaths worldwide.
If everyone had stayed home, done the right thing from the start, got jabbed according to the plan etc, we'd be all better off.
Now, the same moonhowlers will be moaning cos they cannot go out on the lash over Chrimbo.
I think as a country we need to be a little more persuasive about the need to get a vaccine.

Want to work for the government or local government. Get vaccinated. Want to apply for citizenship or a visa. Get vaccinated. Want to apply for benefits. Get vaccinated. Want to work for the NHS. Get vaccinated. Want government contracts. Make sure your staff are vaccinated.

I think as a country we need to be a little more persuasive about the need to get a vaccine.

Want to work for the government or local government. Get vaccinated. Want to apply for citizenship or a visa. Get vaccinated. Want to apply for benefits. Get vaccinated. Want to work for the NHS. Get vaccinated. Want government contracts. Make sure your staff are vaccinated.
So, what you're really saying is that you wish you had been a Nazi or wish to live in some sort of dictatorship country, where a simple thing such as going to the shop is met with "show me your papers please!"

My body my choice, your body your choice - it's really as simple as that.

So, what you're really saying is that you wish you had been a Nazi or wish to live in some sort of dictatorship country, where a simple thing such as going to the shop is met with "show me your papers please!"

Great.
Just keep the fcuk away from me, and mine.
Stay at home, order up your 1080 via some delivery service.
Keep the fcuk away from us 'sheeple'.
The majority of folk have decided to be jabbed. Poor sheeple.
So respect the MAJORITY's wishes.
Democracy - it's a right basted, isn't it?

I suppose that it’s a waste of time pointing out that the stats that you linked to for the UK show a mortality rate per 100,000 of 1,016.2 for 2020 versus a 5 year average of 906.24. That’s quite a sudden increase of 12%

1993 deaths were higher than 2020.

Look at leading causes of death in 2020 and a comparison with the 5 year average.

Monthly mortality analysis, England and Wales - Office for National Statistics

Notice anything?

Also remember they changed how a covid death is registered following

"...concerns raised by academics from the Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine about the original measure, which counted anyone who had ever tested positive as a COVID-associated death. They called for the introduction of a 21-day measure in order to accurately assess the impact of the virus on mortality rates."

New UK-wide methodology agreed to record COVID-19 deaths

This means the overall statistics is not reliable as it includes the earlier way of registering covid deaths. It is not clear to me whether they test to clarify if the person died from covid or other conditions.

The PCR test has its issues as well. Here is a link to how it works:

Explainer: How PCR works

Notice there is are cycle of heating and cooling in order to extract the information:

WHO Information Notice for Users 2020/05

The WHO changed its' advice to "careful interpretation of weak positive results is needed". Well what the hell does that mean?! If you follow the links you'll see it means they set cycles too high giving false positives.

So I would say one has to consider number of covid deaths with some caution.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

So how does that work for the various mandatory vaccinations for different conditions already in place for certain jobs (such as health and social care staff) and for travel to certain areas (such as yellow fever)

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Absolutely, your choice but if you want to benefits from being part of society accept the duties of being part of society. If you don’t want to be part of society, that’s fine but don’t expect society to pick up the pieces of your stupidity.

I should have added. Want to be treated in hospital for that nasty shortness of breath - putting every one else’s life at risk. Didn’t get the vaccine. Foxtrot Oscar. Maybe a private hospital will help you.

Great.
Just keep the fcuk away from me, and mine.
Stay at home, order up your 1080 via some delivery service.
I've got a better idea - why don't YOU stay at home if you are worried. You can catch covid from anyone, vaccinated or not. Vaccinated people can catch and do spread the virus. If you are so concerned about catching it, you should never leave your house.

I've got a better idea - why don't YOU stay at home if you are worried. You can catch covid from anyone, vaccinated or not. Vaccinated people can catch and do spread the virus. If you are so concerned about catching it, you should never leave your house.
Yeah well, if I get it, I may be sick. I doubt I'll die.
Unlike unvaxxed mongs, who are tempting fate.

Yeah well, if I get it, I may be sick. I doubt I'll die.
Unlike unvaxxed mongs, who are tempting fate.
Why even care about them, after all you seem to despise them. Fact is that over 99% of people that get covid don't die from it - the people that do die are usually the ones that are close to death anyway and covid is just the final straw. Most unvaccinated people that get covid will be fine, and then have natural antibodies that can deal with newer stains of covid better that your vaccine can.

HOUSE!

Latest Threads