WuFlu - Anti Vaxxers

Will you get the Vaccine?

• Total voters
It really all is pure clickbait. Either wrapped in some idiotic question like "Have you seen this?" or nothing at all. I'll not click on anything he posts.

People need to make their own individual informed decision. The problem is we're not fully informed about the Vaxx. Question everything; question the MSM, question the alternative media and do your own research.
Exactly - I suggest that they publish why the USA funded that lab in Wuhan where they created that virus and tested how they could give it to humans. I also suggest that they publish the ingredients they are using in the vaccine and how they made it so that loads of scientists (that don't need to worry about loss of funding or being smeared) can check out what's in it. I also suggest the some people are put in prison that had anything to do with the creation/funding of this virus.

People need to make their own individual informed decision. The problem is we're not fully informed about the Vaxx. Question everything; question the MSM, question the alternative media and do your own research.

I have made an informed decision and have done my own research.

As a consequence, I maintain that vaccination is the only viable route at the moment to save the maximum number of lives possible.

It is a numbers game. In the time when the people who say :"do your own research" have watched and whinged, other people have actually done rather a lot to ameliorate the situation.

I take it that you remain unvaccinated. Your choice of course ?

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
We (SWMBO and self) had a serious debate about whether to get the kids a MMR jab. Noting that we'd both been given the older equivalents.

I've never had measles, but I know someone who had it as an adult and was very unwell with it. Mumps was also a big thing when I was a kid (1960s) and a lot of people got it.

In the end we decided that both kids would get MMR jabs and the whole MMR hysteria was proven to be a fake.

My comment is that this is the same for the anti-vaxxers. I smile every time one of them gets ill and dies. Currently our window cleaner [who is not the sharpest tool in the chisel drawer] has sworn off getting the jab because he doesn't "want them genetically modified germs in his blood".

My comment is that this is the same for the anti-vaxxers. I smile every time one of them gets ill and dies. Currently our window cleaner [who is not the sharpest tool in the chisel drawer] has sworn off getting the jab because he doesn't "want them genetically modified germs in his blood".

I remember the MMR issue and the problems it caused. That's gone into history now. This will too. It doesn't help when some people believe any old parp they hear from a random talking head , usually with their own hidden agenda.

The window cleaner has made his choice. Good luck with that.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

What information do you not have?

On which vaccine?

Or are you not aware that there is no such thing as "the vaxx". There's multiple different versions.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Exactly - I suggest that they publish why the USA funded that lab in Wuhan where they created that virus and tested how they could give it to humans. I also suggest that they publish the ingredients they are using in the vaccine and how they made it so that loads of scientists (that don't need to worry about loss of funding or being smeared) can check out what's in it. I also suggest the some people are put in prison that had anything to do with the creation/funding of this virus.

Any proof that the virus was created in a lab?

The ingredients of the different vaccine types are published. Just Google the vaccine name and the word ingredients.

Same for production methods.

Good luck finding the market stall holder selling bat meat

Will the guys shouting loudest against Vax be as shouty when BoJo cancels Chrimbo, because of a rising infection rate... partly due to unvaccinated mongs spreading the virus?
Failure of a 'me me me' generation.

Will the guys shouting loudest against Vax be as shouty when BoJo cancels Chrimbo, because of a rising infection rate... partly due to unvaccinated mongs spreading the virus?
Failure of a 'me me me' generation.
Considering around 70% of people are vaccinated and these people can spread the virus just as easily as the non vaccinated, you can't really blame unvaccinated people for spreading covid. Also if these unvaccinated are the majority of the people getting covid (which they are not), why are you arsed? And if the ones catching covid are the ones that have been vaccinated and ending up in hospital - you really should be asking yourself what was the point of getting vaccinated in the first place as it hasn't done anything useful to change anything.

Question everything; question the MSM, question the alternative media and do your own research.
Do you mind if I ask you a question?
Why, if you are in favour of people doing their own research, are you regularly pushing your agenda?
you really should be asking yourself what was the point of getting vaccinated in the first place as it hasn't done anything useful to change anything.
With the lowering of restrictions the increase in cases hasn’t been anything like it was on the two previous occasions and the hospitalisations/deaths have not followed the same proportions of the cases as before the vaccinations. While part of that might be down to increased numbers of tests, it could also be down to the vaccinations. What is apparent is that the unvaccinated are disproportionately represented in the hospitalisations and death figures.

Any proof that the virus was created in a lab?

The ingredients of the different vaccine types are published. Just Google the vaccine name and the word ingredients.

Same for production methods.

Good luck finding the market stall holder selling bat meat

5rlul6.jpg

This is where you look an utter moron - because the ingredients in the vaccines have been published. And they are listed on the leaflets that you get when you get vaccinated.

As to the ‘created virus’ myth - do you have any valid evidence to support that assertion? Not rumour, not conjecture, but actual evidence? Because I have seen f’all.

Considering around 70% of people are vaccinated and these people can spread the virus just as easily as the non vaccinated, you can't really blame unvaccinated people for spreading covid. Also if these unvaccinated are the majority of the people getting covid (which they are not), why are you arsed? And if the ones catching covid are the ones that have been vaccinated and ending up in hospital - you really should be asking yourself what was the point of getting vaccinated in the first place as it hasn't done anything useful to change anything.
Wrong again - the transmission rates of people are vaccinated are massively reduced IF they become infected(the rates of which are massively reduced again).

Nothing you are saying is based on fact.

...As to the ‘created virus’ myth - do you have any valid evidence to support that assertion? Not rumour, not conjecture, but actual evidence? Because I have seen f’all.

Don't be silly. Of course it was created.

You won't believe the mess those bloody bats made on the mother ship.

The problem is when I do that I find myself with you and your ilk rising rapidly to the top of the list with predictable regularity.

Can you support those assertions? Where does this information come from?

Do you actually understand numbers, let alone a virus?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
My own research has led me to believe that there are some very silly people around.

Latest Threads