WuFlu - Anti Vaxxers

Will you get the Vaccine?

• Total voters
It takes a big effort to keep that advertising revenue rolling in - got to keep the credulous on the hook.

Absolutely, get as sensational and as conspiratorial as possible.

In that vein, I've done research and discovered that those giving the vaccine injections are alien lizards in disguise.

Note the date - term is over a year old and is in common usage.

Oh and well done for going full Godwins. And as those advocating vaccines are trying to prevent wide scale death, whereas the ratlickers seem to be hell bent on causing it I would be careful at your comparisons with the Nazis here.

Yes, I must update my list of derogatory terms to call people that don't see the world from my perspective. In the meantime Nazi boy, you are getting added to my ignore list so you can go and troll someone/somewhere else now.

Yes, I must update my list of derogatory terms to call people that don't see the world from my perspective. In the meantime Nazi boy, you are getting added to my ignore list so you can go and troll someone/somewhere else now.
Oh dear - once more with the Godwins. I get the feeling that the ignore is because I made you look a tad silly rather than out of genuine pique.

Oh dear - once more with the Godwins. I get the feeling that the ignore is because I made you look a tad silly rather than out of genuine pique.

Objection.

"Tad" is a deliberate attempt to minimise the enormity of the stupid crammed into one teensy little poster.

I offer "pan-galactically" in its stead.

I don't need to convince anyone other than myself, certainly not you - you have your own brain for that.
You certainly don’t need to convince anyone other than yourself.
You also don’t need to propagate your beliefs on this forum, but you choose to do so.

With an attitude of “here are my beliefs but I refuse to tell you how I arrived at them”, you shouldn’t be surprised to be the subject of some ridicule.

The first paragraph sums up the people who are so stupid that they believe this crap

Lisa, a supermarket worker from Dublin, is determined not to get the coronavirus vaccine because she subscribes to the conspiracy theory that it’s a population control mechanism designed by Bill Gates.
But the 50-year-old, who says she was first introduced to conspiracy theories – or as she terms it, “what’s really happening” – through pro-life Facebook groups
50? Probably a bit redundant in her case.

What the hell is a rat licker? is that the latest slur you use for people that have a different opinion to yours? That's the sort of thing the Nazi's did to the Jews. You sound like an angry little dweeb to be honest, so please take this in the spirit it mean to say - bore off you boring twat.
He's been using it quite a lot. Either you haven't been paying attention or your trying to use it to generate heat and not light.

He's been using it quite a lot. Either you haven't been paying attention or your trying to use it to generate heat and not light.
I recon he looks like this guy:
U19Lpsy.jpg

Sadly he walked past a mirror this morning & has been angry at his own reflection for the rest of the day, so decided to call everyone a 'rat licker'. If he's referring to a woman's snatch as a rat, then I am guilty as charged as I have licked many of those over the years. I am guessing the only 'rat' he's ever licked was his mums when he fell out of it and landed on his head.

I recon he looks like this guy:
U19Lpsy.jpg

Sadly he walked past a mirror this morning & has been angry at his own reflection for the rest of the day, so decided to call everyone a 'rat licker'. If he's referring to a woman's snatch as a rat, then I am guilty as charged as I have licked many of those over the years. I am guessing the only 'rat' he's ever licked was his mums when he fell out of it and landed on his head.
Thats nice. Why don't you say it to him?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Absolutely, get as sensational and as conspiratorial as possible.

In that vein, I've done research and discovered that those giving the vaccine injections are alien lizards in disguise.

I have been accused of many things in my lifetime but this is the first I've been called an alien lizard.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I don't need to convince anyone other than myself, certainly not you - you have your own brain for that.

You opened this thread back in May 2020 with a statement about natural immunity and saying that even if they developed a vaccine you wouldn't have it.

It seems to me that you convinced yourself that vaccines were not the answer before any were even available.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
So as Wuflu has now killed hundreds of thousands of people throughout the world - and scientists are working on a vaccine, will you get vaccinated?

Personally I'm of the belief that things like this are very common in nature and have been since time began. It's natures way of keeping animals/plants etc in check & wiping out the weaker members of the species.
Also usually when you get something, your body builds up a resistance to whatever you got - then passes that to your offspring. Also if a newer strain/variant of the xxx disease/virus comes along & you already have some sort of resistance - then your body can deal with it better.

Vaccines & all drugs in particular often have side affects (look at thalidomide for example), and many have been recalled due to those effects causing harm to people. So my own choice would be to not get vaccinated and to let nature take it's course - but that's just my own personal opinion.

I've made a poll so I can see how others think - will you get the vaccine or not ? (when and if it ever gets made).

For all those currently engaging with mrdude on his research, a reminder of his opening post to this thread, made in May 2020