WuFlu - Anti Vaxxers

Will you get the Vaccine?

• Total voters
Not at all, as I said I am interested in how you arrive at a different conclusion to all the folk in the world who have spent their careers in public health or virology?
Amazing, isn't it. that those who are, obviously, significantly less intelligent than average seem to think that they know better than scientists and medical professionals.

The first paragraph sums up the people who are so stupid that they believe this crap

Lisa, a supermarket worker from Dublin, is determined not to get the coronavirus vaccine because she subscribes to the conspiracy theory that it’s a population control mechanism designed by Bill Gates.
But the 50-year-old, who says she was first introduced to conspiracy theories – or as she terms it, “what’s really happening” – through pro-life Facebook groups

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Amazing, isn't it. that those who are, obviously, significantly less intelligent than average seem to think that they know better than scientists and medical professionals.

Can't comment on the first part of your post but I am intrigued in how someone comes to the polar opposite of the experts in a particular field.
The constant "Do your own research" is a get out when if one looks at the data it's hard to imagine how you come to a conclusion different from the experts.
And when challenged they won't explain but try to imply that they have some really clever method.

Can't comment on the first part of your post but I am intrigued in how someone comes to the polar opposite of the experts in a particular field.
The constant "Do your own research" is a get out when if one looks at the data it's hard to imagine how you come to a conclusion different from the experts.
And when challenged they won't explain but try to imply that they have some really clever method.
It's easily explainable.

They just aren't very clever.

Yes.
Doing your own research all depends on what key words you type into google.
'Covid vaccine efficacy' gives a whole different set of 'hits' to 'Covid vaccine 5G'
Or 'Covid vaccine world domination'

If you pay attention to your video then all the anti vax protestors have nothing to worry about with taking the vaccine, they just need to have a bath afterwards and wash it all away
That foils the great conspiracy

Ah, the Zuma defence. Quick shower after a little recreational rape and HIV has no chance.

This sounds dastardly. Please debunk it for me.

CCP-VideoConference_large.jpg

Anyone here who served on the Hong Kong or Singapore stations who can speak Chinese who can confirm if the translation is correct?

Anyone here who served on the Hong Kong or Singapore stations who can speak Chinese who can confirm if the translation is correct?

His Twitter account has been suspended for promoting false narratives

Jarome Bell, a leading pro-Trump candidate who is running in the GOP primary for Virginia’s 2nd Congressional District, compared vaccine mandates to the Nazi Party’s eugenics programs. “If we choose not to, our lives shouldn’t change nor should we be subjected the Nazi-style treatment of being marked,” he said in a June interview with the National File, a right-wing website that promotes views that contradict facts about the COVID vaccines and the 2020 presidential election.

What do you think @Maalox ? Does he sound like someone who can be believed?

Why, so you can reply and then come out with something to say my research was not the norm way of doing it and that I am wrong and blah blah blah. It makes no difference to you so why bother even replying. I've made my mind up about the vaccine from all the information I have and that's all there is too it. You can form your own opinion about that as I am not that arsed what you think.
Well, this is your opportunity to convince us that your opinion on the vaccine is well-founded.

You stated that the scientific method of analysing vaccine efficacy and safety is not the only method, and that your method is equally valid, so share this method with us so that we can follow it too. If it is a robust method, there should be no embarrassment in disclosing it.

In any case, surely it would be better than the alternative of us being convinced that your opinion is based on nothing more than internet videos produced as click-bait by American con-men trying to generate advertising revenues?

That cus the scientists is brainwashed by de government , innit

Well, this is your opportunity to convince us that your opinion on the vaccine is well-founded.
I don't need to convince anyone other than myself, certainly not you - you have your own brain for that.

In theory he is utterly correct - if you look the cohort who took part in the first 10 years of smallpox vaccinations thy are all dead.

In reality he is just as much a total turbo throbber as the rest of the ratlickers.

Why, so you can reply and then come out with something to say my research was not the norm way of doing it and that I am wrong and blah blah blah. It makes no difference to you so why bother even replying. I've made my mind up about the vaccine from all the information I have and that's all there is too it. You can form your own opinion about that as I am not that arsed what you think.
Is it because you are embarrassed about the sources of information you have used to make your mind up?

You would note that those who have been shooting down the wibblings of the ratlickers on there have provided sources to refute specific claims where made.

Some of us are not ashamed to share how we came to our conclusions - I am happy to provide any sources you require. And most of the science behind the safety and efficacy of vaccines is in the public realm.

Is it because you are embarrassed about the sources of information you have used to make your mind up?

You would note that those who have been shooting down the wibblings of the ratlickers on there have provided sources to refute specific claims where made.

Some of us are not ashamed to share how we came to our conclusions - I am happy to provide any sources you require. And most of the science behind the safety and efficacy of vaccines is in the public realm.
What the hell is a rat licker? is that the latest slur you use for people that have a different opinion to yours? That's the sort of thing the Nazi's did to the Jews. You sound like an angry little dweeb to be honest, so please take this in the spirit it mean to say - bore off you boring twat.

What the hell is a rat licker? is that the latest slur you use for people that have a different opinion to yours? That's the sort of thing the Nazi's did to the Jews. You sound like an angry little dweeb to be honest, so please take this in the spirit it mean to say - bore off you boring twat.
Note the date - term is over a year old and is in common usage.

Oh and well done for going full Godwins. And as those advocating vaccines are trying to prevent wide scale death, whereas the ratlickers seem to be hell bent on causing it I would be careful at your comparisons with the Nazis here.

Latest Threads