WuFlu - Anti Vaxxers

Will you get the Vaccine?

• Total voters
So as Wuflu has now killed hundreds of thousands of people throughout the world - and scientists are working on a vaccine, will you get vaccinated?

Personally I'm of the belief that things like this are very common in nature and have been since time began. It's natures way of keeping animals/plants etc in check & wiping out the weaker members of the species.
Also usually when you get something, your body builds up a resistance to whatever you got - then passes that to your offspring. Also if a newer strain/variant of the xxx disease/virus comes along & you already have some sort of resistance - then your body can deal with it better.

Vaccines & all drugs in particular often have side affects (look at thalidomide for example), and many have been recalled due to those effects causing harm to people. So my own choice would be to not get vaccinated and to let nature take it's course - but that's just my own personal opinion.

I've made a poll so I can see how others think - will you get the vaccine or not ? (when and if it ever gets made).

So as Wuflu has now killed hundreds of thousands of people throughout the world - and scientists are working on a vaccine, will you get vaccinated?

Personally I'm of the belief that things like this are very common in nature and have been since time began. It's natures way of keeping animals/plants etc in check & wiping out the weaker members of the species.
Also usually when you get something, your body builds up a resistance to whatever you got - then passes that to your offspring. Also if a newer strain/variant of the xxx disease/virus comes along & you already have some sort of resistance - then your body can deal with it better.

Vaccines & all drugs in particular often have side affects (look at thalidomide for example), and many have been recalled due to those effects causing harm to people. So my own choice would be to not get vaccinated and to let nature take it's course - but that's just my own personal opinion.

I've made a poll so I can see how others think - will you get the vaccine or not ? (when and if it ever gets made).
What a lot of bollocks.

What a lot of bollocks.
Spoken like a true connoisseur with a good grasp of the English language (in your own mind), but unfortunately with a below average mentality. It's not your fault though - it was probably just the school you went to when you were young, that and you are still immature and find it tough to form a coherent sentence longer than 4 words.

3ToedSloth

Old-Salt

Agreed. We should go back to the old days. If it can't be fixed by a barber-surgeon with a saw and a hammer then it's nature's way of saying your time is up.

@mrdude - see you at the flat earth society meeting tonight?

Spoken like a true connoisseur with a good grasp of the English language (in your own mind), but unfortunately with a below average mentality. It's not your fault though - it was probably just the school you went to when you were young, that and you are still immature and find it tough to form a coherent sentence longer than 4 words.
My post was aimed at around the same level of intelligence as the original post, but overshot it by some margin.

Did you learn about viruses on Mumsnet?

Last edited:

morsk

LE
Friday.
Personally I'm of the belief that things like this are very common in nature and have been since time began.
Nothing gets past you does it.

I'm pretty sure if you shoved a couple of the noisier reporters hacks at the briefings into a wicker man and sparked it up, that'd fix a lot of current problems in the UK.

I'm pretty sure if you shoved a couple of the noisier reporters hacks at the briefings into a wicker man and sparked it up, that'd fix a lot of current problems in the UK.
Don't mention wicker man, the OP may suggest putting toad's into folk's mouths to cure COVID-19.

All well and good in theory.
Until you see blokes who had polio. And in Africa, it happens.
And think of FDR.
Sorry, you are fooked.

Get the WuFlu vaccine IF and when it is available. Cos Covid 23 might be an even more evil bugger

I'll take the vaccine, the risks of side effects is always a lot less than the risk of catching something nasty by not having the vaccine

It's a numbers game

So as Wuflu has now killed hundreds of thousands of people throughout the world -
1590762627225.png

"The WHO estimates that between 290,000 and 650,000 respiratory deaths globally each year are associated with seasonal influenza."

My take on it.

More chance of catching it, as in more infectious, and more chance of then ending up in hospital because of it. More chance of dying, not so much, unless underlying condition/age, or exposure to it (NHS) which appears to be the same as flu.

Nobody, scientists, doctors, government etc etc know enough about it.

We all got to go some time kids, live life, have fun, don't be scared of something that you may never get.

You can all donate £1 for this consultation.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Shall we start another poll, in the unlikely event that the OP ever grows up enough to have kids, what preventable illness will they die of?

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Shall we start another poll, in the unlikely event that the OP ever grows up enough to have kids, what preventable illness will they die of?
I'm going to get in early on the sweep stake and go for TB. Playing the numbers a little. Someone else can have measles as the other favourite.

Agreed. We should go back to the old days. If it can't be fixed by a barber-surgeon with a saw and a hammer then it's nature's way of saying your time is up.

@mrdude - see you at the flat earth society meeting tonight?
Leeches mate - the answer lies with the leeches (that is not the political or media ones BTW).

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
so should we have a vaccine for covids when we already get 6 covids every year with zero hope of a viable vaccine

regular flu kills 5-600k per year regardless of a vaccine which does very little other than increase the amount of flu cases.

this will mutate into the population and join the other four cold viruses. to pop back every year to infect 5-30% of us just like flu does.

no point wasting hundreds of billions every year to do something we simple cannot achieve.

what we really need is a hysteria vaccine because this was never a thing - nasty for a tiny minority but never a thing worthy of the plague hysteria it has created for non medical reasons.

Latest Threads