WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Tazzers, Aug 28, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7585330.stm

Do you think he will still be advising when the next Falklands War happens and Chavez is cheering Argentina on.............................or better still joining in?

2. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Link not working matey

3. Ooh. Ta much.

4. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Well, I suppose he has to get work where he can find it these days.

5. They are welcome to him. Hopefully his new job will keep the cnut as far away from Britain as possible.

6. I remember being verbally 'beaten up' when reminding posters on this site that Livingstone was an un-reconstructed and 'theoretical' Marxist.

'Theoretical Marxists' are those clever, occasionally well-meaning, invariably well-balanced (chips on both shoulders), people who disown the history of the Soviet Union and that evil state's sad and totally disadvantaged 'colonies'. They are however, accutely aware that those in Marxist states whose 'hands control the levers of power', enjoy a level of existence - spiced with fear - far in excess of the populace that they control and command.

I am waiting with baited breath for Livingstone's 'outrage' at Russia's behaviour in Georgia.

7. El Rojo Ken rides again.

8. What a fcuking surprise from Red Ken. Remember him trying to make a deal with Chavez about winter fuel oil, or bus fuel from Venezuala in return for... I can't remember, probably the Bank of England's Sort Code and account number ;)

They're good for each other, they deserve each other. Maybe they'll both die in a secret gay love pact when someone blackmails them with photos of ken doing ATM.

This is NOT good for the UK's interests in the Falklands, but fortunately Ken's reputation will be shot.

9. tbh, i think its a good idea. building bridges and all that good stuff.

10. I'd like to believe that the cnut is going to reside in Caracas but somehow doubt it. As far as I'm concerned however far away he is, its not far enough. He is an oxygen stealing waste of skin.

11. IIRC, it was spun as Ken giving traffic management advice to Chavez in return for cheap oil.

One of the 'traffic management' projects involved the use of vehicle recognition cameras to track the movements of people El Presidente doesn't like.

Nice. If Boris tried that with a right wing dictator he'd be getting death threats.

12. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

i suppose it wil be a nice holiday spot for Gerry and Martin to go on holiday
    It will soon stop when El Presidente reads the guest list for Kens first p1ss up
    Or when he finds out Ken has sold all there oil off to the Whisky Distillers for half price whisky (allegedly)

13. I'd like to kick him in the caracas.