WTF?

I have to say that "who was TOTP when you were born" was an excellent, harmless and a good 'community building' thread, it also solved why I have always liked Tom Jones 'its not unusual'.

Why is it in hole? Is this thread going to get an answer?

Shouldn't be too long, MOD concerned is still online.

saintstone said:
Shouldn't be too long, MOD concerned is still online.
Oh no she won't!

Thank God, thought I'd be in trouble then.

Hmmm, Nice to see that this request has seen a quick and positive answer from the MODs, after all if this is a community for all, then at least all should have the right to ask questions.

Oh and maybe even expect a reply.

F

Yes mate, I read your first, second and other comments. I stopped at

E-Layer said:
I then sent one back saying "Ignorant prick"
Do you think the mods sit there all day and night analyzing the 100's of comments a day?

The majority of your threads are boring, but that's my opinion. But there again, they've ended up in the ARRSE Hole, so someone up there agrees....... don't you think…..?

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
I'm all for the binning / holing of tonk threads, but the very least a Mod can do is reply to an enquiry as to why - even if the answer is a simple "because it was shit".

E-Layer said:
A question - and grateful if one of the CO's or Mizkrissi the Mod could answer (if indeed Mizkrissi is not too busy).

I noted the other day that my post about the TV show apprentice called "I fcuking hope she goes out tonight" went into the hole. I don't have a problem with this at all, it was pish and deserved it.

I then noted that Mizkrissi "hooped" another thread entitled "Google your username" (which IMHO was a popular thread, having gone some 155 posts/11 pages) for no aparrent reason so I sent a PM asking for the reason why.

I received the reply
Dear User,
This is an automatically generated reply. Your request has been noted and will be dealt with in an appropriate manner. Thank you for taking an interest in NAAFI Bar.
Regards,
mk
(Moderator NAAFI Bar)
I assumed this was some sort of "out of office" but noted the next time that I logged on that Mizkrissi had been online but had offered no explanation. I asked again and received the same message as above.

I then sent a PM saying
Any chance of a reply to my previous PMs?
....instead of some automated crap?
and received
Dear User,
Your request has been reviewed and dealt with in an appropriate manner. Thank you for taking an interest in NAAFI Bar.
Regards,
mk
(Moderator NAAFI Bar)
Is it too much to ask for a quick line to say something like "because your thread bored me/was pish" etc?

I then sent one back saying "Ignorant prick"

Interesting to note that another thread of mine "who was TOTP when you were born" was shortly thereafter moved to the hole. That thread was 126 posts/9 pages - but again, no reason given.

I PM'd Mizkrissi and asked if they were responsible for this removal as well and received..............

Dear User,
This is an automatically generated reply. Your request has been noted and will be dealt with in an appropriate manner. Thank you for taking an interest in NAAFI Bar.
Regards,
mk
(Moderator NAAFI Bar)
:roll:

Now don't get me wrong, if something is worth going to the hole I agree that it should do.....swiftly. In these cases however, I think Mizkrissi may have been a little over zealous - especially given some of the pump that he/she has posted in the past.....

.....and the removal of the second post because I got arrsey over being ignored smacks a little of childish moderator bullying.

Every time I have had cause to PM a Mod or email one of the CO's in the past I have recieved a prompt and lucid reply so is this a one off?

Mizkrissi - if you are not too busy could you at least answer my questions? It's just that I noted on 2 occasions this evening you were in Private Messages and each time thereafter I received my "automated replies"......if you had to go in and manually send these automatic messages :roll: could you not have least had the courtesy to reply properly?
Ding dang doo, fancy this, T'internet Fighting

Have a fucking word. No wonder RP is more popular at the moment. The mods there at least have a sense of f ucking humour.