Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by muzzleflash, May 18, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Muslim terrorist scum get to stay in the surprise there then.
  2. Enemies of the State at war with the State and in Mufti. As in WWII, they should be taken to the tower and shot.
  3. Stand by for the usual apologists to leap to their defence, idiot assholes! :x :x
  4. They only did it once and he was a serving soldier, the rest should hang.
  5. I was raging about this at lunchtime, one of my more liberal colleagues did make the point that if they stay in this country there's at least a little hope that they will be closely watched. So she's optimistic as well as being a liberal.

Oh, and she's a veggie...
  6. St even ........... I was talking about the Hun!
  7. Why are arrsers now shocked at these situations?

It's not the first time it's happened after-all unless someone corrects me!
  8. Conservatives refused to appeal against the decision.

As fcuking spineless as New Labour.
  9. You can't appeal against a law that is part of the Yuman Rights Act,what you can do is get rid of this piece of Euro shite legislation,and then kick the piece of dog turd back to Pakistan.

The other thing we all need to remember is,whilst these people are in our country,we will be paying their benefit bill,which makes it even more of a piss take! 8O
  10. A special immigration court said Abid Naseer was an al-Qaeda operative - but could not be deported because he faced torture or death back home in Pakistan.

Ahhh! but what if he was threatened with torture or death HERE? Anybody here up for it? Find out where the scrote lives and put the fear of Allah? up him. Would he then run back to the court and ask to be sent home?
  11. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

You may be interested to know the Human Rights Act is a British law and could be changed at will - at least blame the right appeal could also be made, the problem appears to be they have not been convicted of any crime.

I am wondering why they were not charged with any criminal offence - mechanisms exist for classified evidence to be presented.
  12. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

But 2 others have been deported:

"Two other men also arrested in the raids lost their deportation appeals. Abdul Wahab Khan, 27, and Tariq Ur Rehman, 38, have already returned to Pakistan".

Methinks there is more to this than meets the eye.....
  13. To you Tory voters who hoped for Nirvanah,

This is despite a Tory election promise that the Human Rights Act would be abolished.

The Home Secretary, Theresa May, said she would not be appealing against the ruling, handed down by the Special Immigration Appeals Commission.
  14. yes, the MI5 wouldn't give the vital evidence.

secret innit