WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Jord1987lancs, Jan 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Did you ask them why, and explained the situation?

2. Which is probably right. I don't think the recruiters will see the docs. You can appeal I think, and get to have another medical.

3. its just pi**ed me off cus it will take ages now before i can go on selection. thanks for the info smudge!!!

4. I would wait for the med results so you know where you stand. Then you can as for a review or accept what they are telling you. 4 years is a long time.

5. There must be something on there. What has happened to you medically in the last four years?

6. nothing has changed im still fit n healthy, still doin PT and no problems, i havent seen my doctor for anything either

7. Did the Doc have trouble finding your balls when it was time to cough ?? :twisted:

Seriously, hope you get it all sorted....the testicle op that is !!

8. Then you'll have nothing to worry about.

Maybe they require further information from you? An example might be you didn't have all the right immunisations or summet when you were young, or you were due for a booster - four years ago you might have been fine. It might be a case where they want you to have a jab or something before they pass you as medically fit!

Did they definately say failed? I'd wait for the letter... if nothing wrong is on your medical history, then you'll be fine.

9. It all sounds a rite 'carry on' to me !!

10. WHY?

11. Calm down dear, I was referring to Carry On Doctor ! :roll:

I do hope you get it all sorted cus it sounds a bit of a carry on ! :D

12. Did they say you had failed?

Or that you hadn't passed?

There's pass, fail and more info required.

I'd appeal if I were you.