WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jord1987lancs said:
yeh they said they have no info because of the confidential side of it
Which is probably right. I don't think the recruiters will see the docs. You can appeal I think, and get to have another medical.

I would wait for the med results so you know where you stand. Then you can as for a review or accept what they are telling you. 4 years is a long time.

There must be something on there. What has happened to you medically in the last four years?

Jord1987lancs said:
nothing has changed im still fit n healthy, still doin PT and no problems, i havent seen my doctor for anything either
Then you'll have nothing to worry about.

Maybe they require further information from you? An example might be you didn't have all the right immunisations or summet when you were young, or you were due for a booster - four years ago you might have been fine. It might be a case where they want you to have a jab or something before they pass you as medically fit!

Did they definately say failed? I'd wait for the letter... if nothing wrong is on your medical history, then you'll be fine.

Did they say you had failed?

Or that you hadn't passed?

There's pass, fail and more info required.

I'd appeal if I were you.

That's strange if there is nothing on there. Wait for the letter and see that.

If there really is nothing on there, then you may have a good chance.

If there IS something on there that you don't want them to know about, then you're probably screwed.

Now do not take offence retromozza, but precisely how are you qualified to give this bloke advice, you are entiltled to give your opinion of course, as I am entitled to mine. Looking at your posts so far in the 5 minutes since you have joined the site you come across as a potential walt or wah monger. All your post are "trigger time" and getting on the front line, this has been mentioned to you before I believe, nothing wrong with being keen just try to keep your killing fetish under control.

Jord, there is no point flapping wait for the letter, then get in touch with the people who know. It may all be ok and just a small error on the paperwork, or something simple. Either way mate you will not know until it is in front of you. Good luck though.

Jethro said:
Now do not take offence retromozza, but precisely how are you qualified to give this bloke advice, you are entiltled to give your opinion of course, as I am entitled to mine. Looking at your posts so far in the 5 minutes since you have joined the site you come across as a potential walt or wah monger. All your post are "trigger time" and getting on the front line, this has been mentioned to you before I believe, nothing wrong with being keen just try to keep your killing fetish under control.

Jord, there is no point flapping wait for the letter, then get in touch with the people who know. It may all be ok and just a small error on the paperwork, or something simple. Either way mate you will not know until it is in front of you. Good luck though.
cheers m8 ive calmed down abit now, LOL. Hopefully it will be a mistake just have to wait

Jethro said:

None taken.

I'm a bit enthusiastic for my own good - I realise that!! I'll try and curb it from now on. I wouldn't agree re my 'killing fetish' though, I don't have the urge to kill, just the urge for action. If you have lived my life for the past two years, you'd understand.

Not qualified at all, but I don't have to be to give advice. It's only advice after all.

My advice was to appeal if there is nothing on his medical record that should stop him joining the armed forces, which he says there isn't. I also gave him the same advice you did, which was to wait for the letter as it may be something simple.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Honkytonkman Weapons, Equipment & Rations 18
vinniethemanxcat Travel 30
Heywood Jablomey The Intelligence Cell 72