WTF were they thinking? Heinous Car Crimes.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Who the hell would do this?

Balotellis-Camouflage-Bentley.jpg
4743409-large.jpg

I think that falls in to the 'more money then sense' category

elovabloke

ADC
Or a now Liverpool stiker. Might be an old piccie because I think it was like that when he was at City.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Oh, they get worse:

bf2.jpg

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
You might find the camo ones are US Army promotional vehicles they do that kind of thing over there
879096.jpg

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
You might find the camo ones are US Army promotional vehicles they do that kind of thing over there

I'm pretty sure they'd use a US made car though.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Mario Balotelli.

What else would you like to know?

Yeah. Can you get an ointment for that, or do you need antibiotics? Anyway, enough of your exotic illnesses, back to the shit cars.

Get a life you lot................remember, the owner doesn't have to look at it as it glides along the road and, it's a car, a mode of transport to get you from A to B. :rolleyes:

It's also a 'dick thing', you know the bigger the car ,the smaller.............well you get the idea! ;)

879096[1].jpg

My entry for this weeks spot the redneck competition

Isn
Mario Balotelli.

What else would you like to know?
Isn't he the little fella in the red costume who keeps getting his mrs kidnapped by a big angry turtle thing called Browser? Jumps mushrooms and has a brother/cousin/mucker called Luigi?

Hmmmmm, seems like some of you don't know what a vehicle wrap is.

Once the owner of the Bentley gets tired of the wrap (silly paint job) he just peels it off (or pays someone to do it for him).
The original paint work underneath is immaculate.

Latest Threads