WTF - Strange Connection

Both a pair of Bell Ends?

I understand it's Fayed's playground and he can put his toys where he pleases but WTF has it got to do with football?

Anyway I always thought Fayed was as mad as a fish and this doesn't change my mind.

Fugging hell, Did the Duke of Edinburgh kill Jackson too? :shock:

Seems it was originally going to go up at Harrods but then he sold his little corner shop and hasn't got anywhere else to put it. Though aparrently Wacko Jacko did once go to see a Cottagers game.

And I quite agree with wild moose - the man is a complete paranoid loon but has spent lots of money on the team, so I'm not complaining.

It would have been more apt outside west hams ground. ( think the club song)!!

M

Mark The Convict

I'd be impressed if it was a statue of a Mercedes S 280, wrapped around a pillar.

Perhaps in his bewildered state of mind he thought he was paying for his arch-enemy Prince Philip, Father of the Royal Family, to be put on a stick where he could keep an eye on him, but instead wrote The Prince of Pop on the purchase agreement.

It’s an easy mistake to make and no one wants to look foolish by backing down once the statue’s been delivered. I myself have a magnificent 15 foot bronze of Freddy and the boys on my lawn and in retrospect realise that I really should have added the word Elizabeth just after the word Queen on the order form.

M

Mark The Convict

Hardly necessary to pickle Jackson, I'd have thought; surely he was sweating formaldehyde towards the end. Come to think of it, couldn't Al Fayed have simply acquired MJ's corpse and arranged it into a suitably lifelike pose, like chasing a hysterical 6-year-old? It's not as though the corpse would have rotted, and it would have stopped pigeons roosting in the stadium.

Seems it was originally going to go up at Harrods but then he sold his little corner shop and hasn't got anywhere else to put it. Though aparrently Wacko Jacko did once go to see a Cottagers game.

And I quite agree with wild moose - the man is a complete paranoid loon but has spent lots of money on the team, so I'm not complaining.
I suspect he cottaged a lot more than people know about

Hardly necessary to pickle Jackson, I'd have thought; surely he was sweating formaldehyde towards the end. Come to think of it, couldn't Al Fayed have simply acquired MJ's corpse and arranged it into a suitably lifelike pose, like chasing a hysterical 6-year-old? It's not as though the corpse would have rotted, and it would have stopped pigeons roosting in the stadium.
Probably worried about bits dropping off and incommoding the passers-by.

M

Mark The Convict

Adds character, but would increase the fire/explosion risk as the fumes leach out.