WTF - Strange Connection

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Stores4Storing, Apr 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Both a pair of Bell Ends?
  2. Can't see it staying untarnished for long.
  3. I understand it's Fayed's playground and he can put his toys where he pleases but WTF has it got to do with football?

Anyway I always thought Fayed was as mad as a fish and this doesn't change my mind.
  4. Hopefully the statue will fall on him and rid us of Fayed.
  5. I've heard they're putting a statue of Darren Clarke outside Colchester United's ground.
  6. With attention to detail like that I bet you were a demon medic, Hull boy, PS Did you fix anybody up with that job eh?
  7. Fugging hell, Did the Duke of Edinburgh kill Jackson too? :shock:
    • Like Like x 1
  8. As he's ploughed £140 million quid into the best football team he can put up a statue of Kermit the frog if he wants. (Statue does look w@nk though).
  9. So did Jackson.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Seems it was originally going to go up at Harrods but then he sold his little corner shop and hasn't got anywhere else to put it. Though aparrently Wacko Jacko did once go to see a Cottagers game.

And I quite agree with wild moose - the man is a complete paranoid loon but has spent lots of money on the team, so I'm not complaining.
  11. HHH

HHH LE

It would have been more apt outside west hams ground. ( think the club song)!!
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I'd be impressed if it was a statue of a Mercedes S 280, wrapped around a pillar.
  13. MtC, you know that is a cruel and heartless suggestion to make, it is however......................... very funny!!!
  14. Perhaps in his bewildered state of mind he thought he was paying for his arch-enemy Prince Philip, Father of the Royal Family, to be put on a stick where he could keep an eye on him, but instead wrote The Prince of Pop on the purchase agreement.

It’s an easy mistake to make and no one wants to look foolish by backing down once the statue’s been delivered. I myself have a magnificent 15 foot bronze of Freddy and the boys on my lawn and in retrospect realise that I really should have added the word Elizabeth just after the word Queen on the order form.