WTF is wrong with this country?....

Symbol

M'Hammed Azzaoui, a 38-year-old Moroccan, said he could not wear the symbol of another faith. (well, you know where the door is....)

He started an employment tribunal claim for race discrimination last year which he later dropped. (Hardly surprising....what a tit!)

Under the proposal ethnic recruits joining the Met would have been able to choose to wear the traditional badge or the new version.
It's hard to believe this was a decade ago. Reading ARRSE posts from 2002 there's a common theme: "why is this country so fcked up", "we can't re-take the Falklands now"...

Anyway, at least we no longer suffer the absurd crap doled out by Cool Britannia (such as with the above).

Have we seen any complaints from any christians working for Portsmouth council refusing to wear the badge on their vehicles? *???

A puckered star squatting and straining above a moslem crescent, what's wrong with that?

It has been said earlier by an Arrsser but I shall say it again: what is wrong with this country is BLAIR, BROWN, NEW LABOUR, MANDELSON, POLITICAL CORRECTNESS, HUMAN RIGHTS and the EUROPEAN SOVIET UNION.

2/51

LE
About time this happened.... there should be no out- of court settlements, they should prove their case.

The great whiplash backlash starts here: How one man fought back against bogus car insurance scandal | Mail Online
I did the same. Hit by a woman (turned out to be my land lady) who had lost control of her car on an icy bend. Went to court, found to be 100% responsible due to her excessive speed on a single track road, in poor conditions, yet a claim of £15k personnal injury damages landed on my doorstep.

I went to see her about it, and she said she had had a phone call from someone she believed was from her insurance company saying, "Claim injury compensation!", so she did.

After she realised what was happening she called them to find out that her insurance had passed her name onto a claims company.

Three days later I got a call from the same people, saying I should make a claim against my land lady.

I pointed out that if I heard from them again I would be reporting them to the insurance ombudsman.

Ambulance chasing *********!!

I did the same. Hit by a woman (turned out to be my land lady) who had lost control of her car on an icy bend. Went to court, found to be 100% responsible due to her excessive speed on a single track road, in poor conditions, yet a claim of £15k personnal injury damages landed on my doorstep.

I went to see her about it, and she said she had had a phone call from someone she believed was from her insurance company saying, "Claim injury compensation!", so she did.

After she realised what was happening she called them to find out that her insurance had passed her name onto a claims company.

Three days later I got a call from the same people, saying I should make a claim against my land lady.

I pointed out that if I heard from them again I would be reporting them to the insurance ombudsman.

Ambulance chasing *********!!
i would've been on that like a tramp on chips

Is it just me, or does anyone else object to our taxes being spent on illegal immigrants? *Why can't the govt see some sense for a change?
Illegal immigrants,workshy chavs and terrorist scum are three groups that have been coddled since Blair came to power and the new government has done little or nothing to stop the rot since gaining power.

Bowmore_Assassin

LE
Book Reviewer
In answer to question raised in the subject I would answer:

Tony Blair & New Labour and all their PC baggage. Symptom of which as per original post.
What he said. Labour ruined this country.

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE app

Ciggie

GCM
Havent lived in it for 20 years because I can't stand nasty fools.I do hate everyone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
genuine_exscaley ARRSE: Site Issues 28
DesktopCommando The NAAFI Bar 17
cheesypoptart US 20

Latest Threads