WTF - Is this really the ARRSE or what?

blackrat_scaleyback said:
Austen_D said:
the_butler said:
What in gods name is a LOL?
Kids say that don't they.
I never roll on the floor laughing my bodily parts off either.
your bothered about 'lol' but not the 'WTF' in the title?
WTF is a LOL? GTF you cnut. :D
Thought this thread lacked a certain wah factor

WTF as everyone knows is here
So is perfectly understandable.

Where as LOL is here
and no way acceptable to me.
PMSL which is here
Also not on

As for ROTFL which is here
I rest my case

Austen_D said:
Austen_D said:
the_butler said:

ROFL LMAO :p

Edited as im a mong
Jesus fucking christ, proper TLA's/FLA's please, none of this chav speak, and capitalisation and punctuation wouldn't go amiss.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Markintime said:
I can't believe that I'm that bored that I've even bothered to read this far, fcuk me I drove from Hull to Manchester whilst desperate for a shite today, I don't know if I can take much more of this excitement.

Aunty Stella - please come on here and call me a cnut, it's been that sort of a day.
where you got planned for the morn's shite?

CQMS said:
Austen_D said:
Austen_D said:
the_butler said:

Edited as im a mong
Jesus fucking christ, proper TLA's/FLA's please, none of this chav speak, and capitalisation and punctuation wouldn't go amiss.
NP :twisted:

Ok, ok I will do from now on.

skintboymike said:
Tex-fitz said:
you are senior to me 'cos you post more.
Not a 'rank' as such, but after several years and a few thousand posts each, Meridian and I are still here. You've managed to make a complete cunt of yourself after just 30-odd posts. You'll never reach the top of the food chain if you carry on like this. ;)

PS. Obviously a rather poor wah.

Edited to say cunt. We can still say cunt, can't we?[/quote
Go away or otherwiise we will chat in person]

Old-timer walt. :D

This thread started out as some sproggy little c unt talking total b ollocks,and now it's deteriated into absolute drivel.

CQMS said:
Austen_D said:
Austen_D said:
the_butler said:

Edited as im a mong
Is your avatar Alistair (sp) Crowley? Was he a STABREMF?

OK the Great Manchester Shit run seems to have raised a bit of interest so here's the deal:

For lunch I made some home made Parisian Pea Soup for the Mem Sahib and I, much enjoyed and had about a pint of the soup. Set off to see some customers in Manchester (Walkden). Got to junction 22 on M62 and series of accidents had cased massive tailbacks and long delays. Realised that shite was needed but getting later and later. J19 traffic started moving so decided not to stop at services but head straight for customer’s pub. Down East Lancs. Road hit more traffic and shite hitting critical mass. Again more traffic began to realise it might be a crapper too far. Half a mile from destination and the unthinkable begins to dawn on me, I may not make it!
Stuck at yet another red traffic light I surrender to the inevitable, I am going to disgrace myself but the churning and bubbling in my guts is taking on a life of it’s own, it had formed its own community. When you get to that low point you kind of relax and go all calm and I think it was this low point that saved me because as I relaxed a stream of gas hissed out of my relaxed sphincter giving off the most foul stench known to man and with a pumped up super shite closely following. This escape of nerve agent gave me just enough relief so once again I clamped off and the traffic lights mercifully changed for me. By the time I had got to the pub the feeling had built up again and this time I really didn’t think there would be a merciful release of death-smog to allow relief. I pulled into the car park and was straight into the pub and into the bogs. I sat down and enjoyed five minutes of a constant stream of the most fetid, disgusting pile of detritus ever to issue out of a human being but oh the blessed relief!
The journey back was a walk in the park with hardly a queue to be seen anywhere!

Rudie said:
This thread started out as some sproggy little c unt talking total b ollocks,and now it's deteriated into absolute drivel.
I wouldn't necessarily call that 'deteriorated'...

Tex-fitz said:
meridian said:
Rudie said:
F uck, here we go, another f ucking "old sweat" bitching about how ARRSe isn't what it used to be.
With a whole 34 posts, bow down to the big time experienced ARRSE'r
Ahh Meridean,
I must humbly and profoundly bow down to your most to sincerely achieved rank, you are senior to me 'cos you post more.
Do the words f*ck you, dicksplash ever crop up in your conversations?
If not, you surprise me.
I want to put you and everyone you hold dear into a skip.

auscam said:
CQMS said:
Austen_D said:
Austen_D said:
the_butler said:

Edited as im a mong
Is your avatar Alistair (sp) Crowley? Was he a STABREMF?
Google is hard isn't it, why not ask a bone question instead, retard!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Onetap Police, PMCs, Security 33
Honkytonkman Weapons, Equipment & Rations 18
vinniethemanxcat Travel 30