WTF?? Is this bloke for real?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Joker62, Dec 11, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Which bloke?

2. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Niccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........................................

3. 19 yo female cousin was involved and he didn't ask for a threes up??

4. Blimey most of my teachers at school looked nothing like her.
    Oh and as this is the NAAFI i would give her one if she wants it!

5. Seven years in jail she should be given a medal. I had to abuse my self when I was kid and the matron had a face like a blistered piss pot!

6. It's a brilliant story, he's a lucky lad and should have carried on with it.

7. Though entirely do-able, she, like most of the women who shag underage pupils, has mad-looking eyes. Grown blokes would spot her as a bunny boiler, tell her their name's Harold Monk, sling one up her and leg it. Young blokes are thick enough to fall in love with the tooth-gnashing harpies.

8. There is only one reason for this happening..!

Mummy & Daddy have got a sniff of the HUGE compensation they are going to screw out of the Education Authority as a result of this.

What's sauce for the goose etc!

9. He did mention in the story though that if it had been the other way round and the teacher had been a man/him a girl, then there would be lynch mobs waiting outside the court......

of course he is lucky. Lucky she didnt get there first and say he raped her/blackmailed her. That would have wiped the smile off his face.

10. Not only was he highly talented but he was also highly strung. Reece admits that he would flounce out of classes in tears of frustration if he ever failed to master a move.

'Reece had for sometime believed that he was gay'????? I don't doubt he is gay, spiteful little cunt thinks she should be prosecuted, any straight kid would be giving high fives and sharing his cock with the many curious young females that will want to know how good a shag he is.

11. i dont know whats wrong with the youth of today????...lucky little tosser..like already stated,we never had teachers like that at my school..if we had i'd have happily taken up balet or any other fuckin hobby just to get close to a bit of milf action...silly silly young twat!

12. It proves that all male dancers are fucking homos!! Ungrateful little cunt.

13. He's a homo for sure. Taking ballet classes willingly marks him out as one. Bitching about his teacher taking a shine to him is another sign. Not arranging a three-some with his teacher and his female cousin is a third sign. I don't know what is wrong with the yoof of today. As someone else said "Youth is wasted on the young". :crying:

14. In the first photo of her, she as that "just been fucked look" and i wish it had been me.

As for him, the snivelling little arse bandit. I hope someone kicks him right in the gonads when he's prancing about in his tightballs costume.