WTF is happening to my lovely Arrse?

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by piespies, Aug 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why is everything on here such a bitchfest at the moment? Everywhere you look it's fcking willy-waving contests, or illiterate spammers posting links to cryptofascist sh1te.
  2. i likez dis zite iznt it yes, I quite agree, I went away for three days to run down mountains and it's the 14 year old's equivalent of a war zone! Something must be done!

Dudders (apologies for attempt at humour...)
  3. Sorry Pies, if I have lowered the tone. I do try to keep to the subject debated.
  4. Sven, you always lower the tone.

Carry on :D
  5. Well said Pies, Sven you can do your Tory bashing all day for me :D
  6. I think youll find its the internet, which usually means its full of willy waving and spam
  7. Doesn't help that it's Flashy's time of the month.

8. I dont have a set time during the month.

I'm always a twat.
  9. yannie thinks he sweet :D
  10. Sven happens.
  11. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  12. I think its because of the stress of what is happening to the Forces at present coupled with the knowledge that those who give a fcuk have no power and those who have power don't give a fcuk.
  13. You mean JPA and PAYD? But we've always had TLAs and ETLAs. A couple more don't increase the stress levels. (At least I know what these two mean).

And I've learned a new word. I can't wait to use "cryptofascist" in a sentence tomorrow.
  14. Overstretch, overreach, nothing to do with us attitude of HMG Govt. Muslim lynch mobs attacking our wounded in NHS wards, the renaming of historic regiments after leading figures of the Labour movement in reparation for the Peterloo massacre (this initiative is yet to be announced), the ‘no step on the housing ladder for you Tommy Akins’ reality, no medals, no etc etc.