WTF is going on - de-arrested !

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Mighty_Blighty, Sep 1, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well tosser blair doesn't want to upset the muslims does he :roll: never mind that 12 Nepalese cleaners have been executed by muslims in Iraq or.... muslims have killed 16 bombing buses in Israel....or muslims have blown up 2 planes etc etc.

Remember all muslims are peaceful people they have said so :evil:
  2. The mind boggles.

Only in the UK can we be so short-sighted. No wonder others term London "Londinistan".

Do you think the yanks will pummel North London at some time in the War Against Terror????
  3. I'll volunteer to laser mark North London :wink: mind you everyone for a couple of 100 miles around will have to take cover , you know what the septics aiming is like.
  4. Yes,

Very odd isn't it.

I wonder if Al-Hook was at Eton and Cambridge? :wink:
  5. There is one point that seems to have been over looked.

If he is arrested, tried and convicted in the UK, he can't be extradited to the US of A whilst he is serving his sentence.

Now, seen as we would probably give him 40 hours community service, which would be appealed and appealed and appealed and the yanks are likely to give him 870 years breaking rocks, maybe, just maybe, it's a ploy to be rid of the fcuker once and for all.

Or is that just wishful thinking?
  6. Depends where the septics would want to put him on trial, as dear old blighty won't extradite someone to face the death penalty. Your idea of 870 years breaking rocks sounds like a good one though :D
  7. Suppose Al-Hook isn't all he seems?

Seems to have been given an awful lot of leeway for a seditious b'stard hasn't he?
  8. Problem we have building up here is that if the police keep arresting and then releasing these 'terror suspects' they are playing to the 'muslims are being persecuted' gallery.

Let's just hope he gets extradited to merkinland; then he's their problem. Somehow I doubt it, as we wont extradite to countries that have capital punishment. The reality is that the scumbag will be with us just as long as he chooses.
  9. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

But if he is extradited to somewhere like New York where there may be no death penalty then is charged with a federal offence and tried in Texas where they have necktie parties who is going to cry?
  10. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

MIB, you beat me to it !

:D :D