Wtf is a "Septic"?

E

error_unknown

Guest
#1
This is intended to be a humorous topic so have at it, me, and your dear old mum if you like.
Also, anybody got a good link for devining destinctive Brit words? Obviously I could use it.

"Septic" means or may mean ________________________________.
ViroBono
LE
Joined: Jul 13, 2003
Posts: 1047
Location: The heart of the Empire
Post subject: GQ's Demonstrations in Israel
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah, but have we stopped to consider that GQ's posts make him look like a cnut because they are being intercepted and rewritten by Mossad or Shin Beth? He has already told us that they hijack his bandwidth.

At least GQ makes a change, representing as he does a viewpoint diametrically opposed by those Septics on, say, Military.com, where a significant number of contributors appear to be just as separated from reality as GQ. The general impression given by Military.com is that Europe is massively anti-semitic and anti-American, as well as a seething hotbed of islamic fundamentalism just waiting to turn on the USA. Curiously, many of the pro-Zionists there remind us all to remember the Holocaust (who could forget it?), whilst proposing a 'kill all muslims' solution in the middle east. Many contributors believe themselves to be 'Irish' or 'Scotch' and think that the British continue to repress the countries their ancestors ran away from many years ago.

Thank goodness we still have Bubblehead, Winger, Ctauch and the other Septics, who, although probably outrageously obese and bizarrely dressed, provide a reasoned view from acros the pond.
_________________
And it's greatly to his credit,
That he is an Englishman!
 
#2
Cockney rhyming slang,

Septic Tank = Yank
 
#5
you do know what it means you burried headed numpty.
what colour is the sky in your world?????????


tool, can't swear too much as some of my favorite words are usefull........unlike you, ya used jam rag
 
E

error_unknown

Guest
#6
DrDeath said:
Cockney rhyming slang,

Septic Tank = Yank

There, it may be working! You will notice my head has slipped downward ever so perceptively now that I have a clue about that word . . .
 
#7
GQ,
you give the rest of us septics a bad name. You are a fecking tool and need to pi55 off. Your conspiracy theories and non-sense are as intellectually stimulating as pounding a 16" rail spike through my t0dger.

Bugger off back to your single wide trailer and wallow in the filth of your ladyboy's arrse.
 
#8
ctauch said:
GQ,
you give the rest of us septics a bad name. You are a fecking tool and need to pi55 off. Your conspiracy theories and non-sense are as intellectually stimulating as pounding a 16" rail spike through my t0dger.

Bugger off back to your single wide trailer and wallow in the filth of your ladyboy's arrse.
What ctauch is trying to say is you are a cnut.
 
#9
Corporal said:
What ctauch is trying to say is you are a cnut.
I tried just calling them a cnut earlier and the flamming cnut didn't get it... :D
 
#11
now now chaps, cnuts are usefull.........................unlike GQ,
hence the moniker used jam rag.
to wit, used and useless
 
#15
Sorry, I just asked a bloke on the street. He said he was a cnut, and he wasn't insulted by being associated with GQ. Perhaps it's a conspiracy? Did GQ get to him first? Maybe... maybe it was GQ?? In the UK?? That would mean he holds a passport. Heaven help us.
 
#18
dui-lai said:
All septics, take this cnut out and pound some bloody sense in him and keep doing it until he "sees" the light :twisted:
Why do that when a shot in the face is much cheaper :twisted:
 
E

error_unknown

Guest
#19
ctauch said:
dui-lai said:
All septics, take this cnut out and pound some bloody sense in him and keep doing it until he "sees" the light :twisted:
Why do that when a shot in the face is much cheaper :twisted:
Well he just can't stomach the job so he has to have his minions do it for him, ya know kinda like Bush, Rumey el alii handle business . . .
 
#20
Generalquarters said:
ctauch said:
dui-lai said:
All septics, take this cnut out and pound some bloody sense in him and keep doing it until he "sees" the light :twisted:
Why do that when a shot in the face is much cheaper :twisted:
Well he just can't stomach the job so he has to have his minions do it for him, ya know kinda like Bush, Rumey el alii handle business . . .
Wrong I would personally shot you in the face...even let you select the 9mm ammo to be used :D
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Onetap Police, PMCs, Security 33
Honkytonkman Weapons, Equipment & Rations 18
vinniethemanxcat Travel 30

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top