WTF Hawaiian burgers

A crease. It matches the sharp lines of the short sleeved jungle shirt I wear, tucked in of course.
If I'm going posh I'll dig out some black brogues to really set off the look. Bloody fanny magnets.
You?
Flat, never been one for creases in casual wear.
The Jungle Shirt, DPM or one of these?

81QxQ24vFYL._UX522_.jpg

Must be in proper rayon though, not bloody polyester.

Part of the kinky Caucasian Knee Dancing outfit.

You should have your tongue ripped out with pliers and stamped on by the Abbotopotamus for that.

I will instruct my defense team to invoke the "bacon defence". That clearly allows tongue dribbling words and phrases to be explicitly used when trying to describe the indescribable taste experience that is bacon.

A crease. It matches the sharp lines of the short sleeved jungle shirt I wear, tucked in of course.
If I'm going posh I'll dig out some black brogues to really set off the look. Bloody fanny magnets.
You?
You do not forget the white socks, do you? Those flashing away as you stride forward never fail to get you noticed.

You do not forget the white socks, do you? Those flashing away as you stride forward never fail to get you noticed.
Textbook..

I will instruct my defense team to invoke the "bacon defence". That clearly allows tongue dribbling words and phrases to be explicitly used when trying to describe the indescribable taste experience that is bacon.
Bacon is not poofy. The word you used drips with queefery.

Bacon is not poofy. The word you used drips with queefery.
The defence allows a some latitude as it is bacon, not biltong , or jerky.

Your insinuation that bacon has the ghey will not make you many friends.

Cochise55

Swinger
A proper Hawaiian Burger has a ring of pineapple which has been separtley grilled deposited on top of the burger meat. Cheese and fried onions are optional. As far as I know it was invented by Gerry's Nosh on the seafront in Southend-on-Sea ca. 1973.

A proper Hawaiian Burger has a ring of pineapple which has been separtley grilled deposited on top of the burger meat. Cheese and fried onions are optional. As far as I know it was invented by Gerry's Nosh on the seafront in Southend-on-Sea ca. 1973.
And a proper burger has a ring of pineapple that stays in the can and stays on the shelf until the can turns into the shape of a basketball.

Cochise55

Swinger
And a proper burger has a ring of pineapple that stays in the can and stays on the shelf until the can turns into the shape of a basketball.
Nevertheless I bet if there is anyone on here who was stationed on Shoeburyness in the early 70's they know what I'm talking about :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
skid2 Military History and Militaria 66
Bubbles_Barker Royal Air Force 41
Longinthegums Current Affairs, News and Analysis 61

Latest Threads