WTF happened to Sunday

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by SuperTrooper, Oct 2, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I got rat arrsed last night and the last thing I remember is pottering around about 3 am with a couple of sausages and a frying pan. Just woken up and I think it its is after 6 pm so can anyone tell me WTF I've been doing for the last 12 hours? There is broken glass around my computer so I've obviously smashed something. How can someone lose over 12 hours of their life and fail to cook their Sunday roast??? Is this normal or have I been abducted by the greys again????

8O

2. :roll: lightweight drinker on the lash then :razz:

:wink:

3. J_D

J_D LE

Its called "not being able to handle your drink".

4. I was out till around 4am this morning shittyfaced, followed by Sunday lunch today at 3 with copious amounts of cheap lager. I'd say your a lightweight were booze is concerned cos I'm typing this semi-soooober/pissed.

5. What happened to the sausages and frying pan?

6. If you've lost time and do so on a regular bases seek help.

Go to the alcohol tolerance and dependency course run by the army, I believe it's called joining up.

Beebs :?

7. your memory will come back its just filled with non-events. blurry weekends are for winners. especially with monday off.

easy

8. J_D

J_D LE

B*gger it, go on a Basket Weaving course, eps. the one at Hasler, its a craic! Just avoid "Emma's" on the Wednesday night run ashore!

9. Anya - were you really born is 1982?

10. The sausages have just been freed into the wild via the big white telephone, it appears they have run off with two garlic nan bread pieces.

My 3 l box of red wine has also escaped, that is why I am such a lightweight

My ring is still intact so thats the abduction theory out the window

:D

11. Bits, that was her weight in Kgs last time she stood on the weigh bridge.

12. J_D

J_D LE

Nah put it on for sh1tes and giggles, course I was.

As for Lord, ignore the cnut. His boyfriend did.

13. [​IMG]

Tooo easy.

14. J_D

J_D LE

You call that a bite? Seriously dude, try better.

15. Oh, I'm sorry fatty. It sounded like a bite.

Best I get a bigger boat.
    This is probably more apt for you;
    [​IMG]