WTF happened to our heroes?

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Whatever happened to the heroes? Well, off the top of my head Leon Trotsky got an ice pick.

Smarted a bit, so I heard.
made his ears burn I heard

Guy at work strongly resembles post-nonce outing Gary Glitter. I often wonder why he doesn't ditch the Glitter Beard (the work dude).

We had one of those at work, as well. He used to get very upset if anyone made any jocular reference to the startling resemblance. So nobody ever did, of course.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Did you see his (televised) funeral? I am guessing that he would have hated the white chapel and the bolox hagiographic cobblers from the plastic assembly.

or he'd have laughed his cock off at them all, and called them ****s

Self & Sunray still regularly meet up with Mick Jones (The Clash for the younger chaps & chapesses). He is still tall and is very elegant and well dressed. If he sees us in the street, at an event or even just on the bus, we get together for a few. Sound, sound bloke.

Speaking of heroes and by implication heroines, the late Baroness Thatcher of Kestevan was a favourite friend (as was Sir Denis) and client.

Also, ref. Mick Jones who had always been a total music hero of mine, when he greeted me and asked me for a light at Finch's, my then girlfriend, now CO, nearly fainted. It stood me in good stead!

I've never figured out what's going on with him, can't work out if he looks exceptionally healthy or very ill -is that his actual skin or what ?
Given the life he's lived it's astounding he's still breathing, never mind looking healthy.

I've never figured out what's going on with him, can't work out if he looks exceptionally healthy or very ill -is that his actual skin or what ?
covid-19-quarantine-is-affecting-us-all-jennifer-aniston-meme.jpg

What happened? They grew old and didn’t know when to quit. They think they are still 22 years old.

And a lot of them are preforming on sold out tours before they even hit the road., pretty much like these guys.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Self & Sunray still regularly meet up with Mick Jones (The Clash for the younger chaps & chapesses). He is still tall and is very elegant and well dressed. If he sees us in the street, at an event or even just on the bus, we get together for a few. Sound, sound bloke.
He went to the same secondary school I did, one of the kids on the council estate I lived on as a kid taught him to play guitar.

Freddie Mercury 1984
5819FCBB-late-queen-singer-freddie-mercury-on-i-want-to-break-free-music-video-it-still-makes-me-chuckle-every-time-i-see-it-rare-bbc-1-audio-interview-streaming-image.jpg

Freddie Mercury 2021
ashes.jpg

Latest Threads