WTF Does this mean??

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by the_guru, Jun 9, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was up at RAF Henlow today with a couple of other arrsers and we came upon this sign. Can anyone shed light on WTF a "passive drug dog is "?

[​IMG]

2. H e sniffs you to see if you've been in contact with drugs (but isnt actually taking any himself!)

3. HIGH

4. passive drug dog may do somethng like just sit down near you rather than making a big fuss.

5. He'll act all friendly, licking your balls and the like, then go barking to the nearest monkey.

6. I can see why the role of RAF Police requires no qualifications what so ever now.

7. Aggressive Dog:
    Trained to scratch or bite toward the origin of the odor in cargo or baggage in a warehouse or at a seaport.

Passive Dog:
    Trained to sit down when responding to the faint odor of drugs on body of passengers or in baggage.

8. He breathes in other peoples smoke , he does`nt actually smoke himself.

9. I always wanted a Police Dog..

I keep forgetting where I put my stash

10. Thanks for that then. I shall call them "Clinton" in future on account that they are not inhalers. And BTW Does an active Drug Dog wrap its lead aroung its leg and stick needles in?

11. FFS why ask such a stupid question Guru?

How's it going to hold the spoon? :wink:

12. smokes the dope but does not actually inhale any.

13. Are they like St Bernards with the medicinal brandy? Can you send then down to the nearest 24hr garage at 0230 to pick up a dozen Kit Kats?

14. Just last weekend after flying AirCRAB, 56 hours later than intended, we had a "random dog check". We did declare that none of us were smuggling dogs, but they still had to check anyway..... bizarre. ;)

15. Maybe its a passive dog cos its stoned.

Do we have a drug screening program for MOD animals?