WTB British Army Boots

malinkyhoy

Clanker
Hello all,

I'm after a pair of Haix Combat High Liability boots in size 10M and a pair of Lowa desert boots in 9.5 UK sizes. I will cash cash or trade for something. I'm in Portland Oregon.

Hello all,

I'm after a pair of Haix Combat High Liability boots in size 10M and a pair of Lowa desert boots in 9.5 UK sizes. I will cash cash or trade for something. I'm in Portland Oregon.
Do you have a pretty girlfriend/wife coz mines a minger

malinkyhoy

Clanker
You got different sized feet? And what makes you think we'd want to sell our superior boots to you?

Because (you fanny) I'm British, and you want to extend our brotherhood across the ocean. I'm a 9.5, what do you do to fit into boots that only come in full sizes?

malinkyhoy

Clanker

Attachments

• 789064.jpg
    789064.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 259

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
Because (you fanny) I'm British, and you want to extend our brotherhood across the ocean. I'm a 9.5, what do you do to fit into boots that only come in full sizes?
Who says I want to extend our 'brotherhood' etc etc? God you'll be wanting me to watch the Waltons next to bond with our American cousins or something

malinkyhoy

Clanker
Are any of the new boots any good. I want them for long hikes/hunting trips. I'm from Yorkshire so they also have to last forever cos I'm a tight bastard.

Latest Threads