Wrong P.M.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by codename, Jul 19, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Some how my mate ended up with a sorry message for flash in the early hours of Sunday morning.

She meant to send one of my mates her mobile number but he ended up having this message instead

I am sorry that I lashed out on you tonight. I do not know what got into me.
    I did not think I was that stressed out, but maybe I am. Either way, that is no excuse for the way I acted.
    I just got so frustrated because I kept asking you to stop and you would not. I know that you were just joking around, but I blew it out of proportion.
    I do not blame you for being mad at me, but please forgive me.
    I do not want that to happen again and it is not going to.
    I am very ashamed and humiliated. In addition, I am so sorry I hurt you.

Mods edit;
    Thats freedom of speech for you codename.
  2. Are you on medication, codename?
  3. Dared to Excel recently?

Or have you been studying law when not noshing Adeni goats?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
  4. Thats a fcuking long text! Must have cost her about a tenner.
  5. deleted at the request of law student
  6. lawstudent?
  7. what in the name of buggery is this all about?
    Codename, are you going to post every random text that you or your friends get?

get out and drink more.

DD I think you may be right.
  8. There is nothing LESS amusing than text messages that mean bugger all - except, perhaps, a post about a text message which means bugger all. There can only be 2 conclusions:

1. Filbert is correct to question the posting of random text messages; and
    2. Maybe we ALL need to get out and drink more :wink:

DD - You are SO right
  9. Yes! Clearly. Cheers for the excuse to start on the vodka.

Oh, and incidentally, the same applies to text messages that applies to emails: they are owned by the original sender. Forwarding, copying, posting and publishing without permisison by the owner of the copyright = the originator of the message, is unlawful.

Just thought I'd bore the un-captive audience to death with that snippet. Seemed to go along nicely with that "law(student)" bit. Ha! :twisted:
  10. Don’t worry she is banned so she will not find out I posted the message because flash don’t like making house calls

Attached Files:

12. my c0ck itches
  13. what are you on about???
    This all seems very familiar!!
  14. Well there's a few minutes of my life I'll never get back.