Wrong forum thingy

#1
Oopps
 
#3
I think he might have done. Quick, let's offset the seriousness of the original post with a funny picture of animals.


 
#4
Fuggit! wrong forum! 8)
 
#7
llech said:
This could be the start of the greatest thread ever.
or it could be another load of old shite.
 
#10
ricky8675 said:
llech said:
theoriginalphantom said:
llech said:
This could be the start of the greatest thread ever.
or it could be another load of old shite.
Aren't they all?
yes, but we still reply to them so more full us! :D
It's just the banality of the replies that can distinguish one thread from another. BTW, surely you mean fool rather than full??
 
#12
TheMinister said:
ricky8675 said:
llech said:
theoriginalphantom said:
llech said:
This could be the start of the greatest thread ever.
or it could be another load of old shite.
Aren't they all?
yes, but we still reply to them so more full us! :D
It's just the banality of the replies that can distinguish one thread from another. BTW, surely you mean fool rather than full??
of course i meant fool! it was mearly a test. well done you passed. :D
 
#14
theoriginalphantom said:
llech said:
This could be the start of the greatest thread ever.
or it could be another load of old shite.
Is my dog out of the fucking kitchen yet? He's troubled. We could always send him back to Nottingham if you hate him.

Oh and a bit of help on the nutters thing would be nice.
 
#16
Fugly said:
The_Snail said:
Oh and a bit of help on the nutters thing would be nice.
It's you.

Solved.
I am so sick and tired of you loving me. Get a life, you sap.
 
#19
And let us watch
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads