wrong bounty...

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by johnjohn, May 26, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. had a little gander at my armynet pay statement and it looks as though ive had my last years bounty again (i.e. had my 2nd year again instead of my 3rd year)

who does one contact to get this sorted?
  2. msr

msr LE

Speak to your sub-unit pay staff in the first instance.

3. and then? is there any way to go above them.

leaving it up to them gets me no where

public sector = pish
  4. Are you 100% sure that you were entitled to a 2nd year Bounty? Just make sure before you could potentially make a tit out of yourself by stamping your feet.

5. i got my 2nd year last year so i should have either got nothing or my 2rd year

since i got £891 deducted from my pay (yes so im minus £891 now?!?!?) im assuming im entitled to a bounty

plus i did everything i needed to do
  6. At least you got yours, I am still waiting....
  7. no i didnt get mine either but upon checking my armynet account the pay slip says i did, then they deducted it again.

i never got paid last month either as it went to paying off this debt i have accrued.

apparantly i need to wait until the end of may

total horseshit pay staff
  8. msr

msr LE

It may not be entirely their fault, but describing them in that way, on a public forum, may see your request land at the very bottom of their in tray.

9. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Withold your casual labour, after all as casual staff they casually dealt with your pay so you can casually tell them to stick it and do only enough for the bounty next year. I binned camp as they hadnt paid me my bounty by september despite me warning them in feb that my pay details were incorrect. The CO offered to lend me the cash. I said no and did a course later (1989), just shows that this crap continues!