Writings from former soldier and vagrant!!!

Discussion in 'The Book Club' started by catnaping, Dec 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Utter unmitigated shite. Copyright - don't think there is much danger of that being breached.
  2. Absolutely unmitigated!!

But real.
  3. Is that dust in my eye?

Nope, just low flying bullsh!t...
  4. The point isnt whether its breached is it.
  5. If you think this has no relevance you probably havent put your head abve the parapit yet.

You may well think its drivel, thats ok. But many others have had experience like this.

I truly hope you dont find this out first hand.

Stay safe
  6. Poignant words....
  7. Why would anyone care if you are an ex soldier and don't eat meat,eggs,cheese or fish?
  8. My point exactly, well done without even knowing it you make my point.
  9. I get what you are saying and i like the way you have written it.

My advice would be hang around a bit, get to know some people shoot the sh** and people will have more time for your writings. At the moment it seems like an advertising campaign, why not head into the naafi and show your human side for a bit.

Dont get too pissed off when you get flamed, it happens to me too, im not as sharp as i used to be (the angry pills you see) its just par for the course. ride it out and have a laugh.
  10. Ex soldier Eats too much w@nks way too much still but after years of liver damage in the naafi bar is way too scared to be found lying face down in his own crap and puke so he just ticks over till its time to bow out with severe piles or something outrageous. ( He rarely writes about himself...... unless he's " Chris I'd even suck your chod for money Ryan.)
  11. It works for me, in half a page you've sucked me in to the story and left a very vivid image in my mind, impressive.
  12. Thanks TFR.

Im pretty thick skinned so Im not too fussed about the negative stuff.

I Appreciate your comments.
  13. I get what your saying Pull2eject, the money grabbers and sell outs dont impress me much either.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.