• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Writing a love letter.

G

goatrutar

Writing a love letter is a skill that has almost faded away. Therefore, I propose that we draft our own love letter so that this once common skill can be passed on to younger generations.
I'll start off.

Dear Mavis,

I hope this letter finds you well. Firstly I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise for the stain on your curtains......

In your own time, go on.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

In the inimitable words of Wayne (Jayne) County!
"If you don't want to fuck me baby, baby fuck off!"

[video=youtube_share;1-0c4lgvpb4]http://youtu.be/1-0c4lgvpb4[/video]

Dear Biscuits_AB,

Come over here and sit on my knee.
I'll play with your bits, if you can find my tits.

I've loved you for years, can I spit in your ears?

Big Cyber Hug, Love from The Slug xxx

There are surely 3 ways that you can 'love' a woman.

The one allowed by the bible, the one that I don't think is mentioned and the one that you're not allowed to do.
With a bit of imagination there's a lot more ways to 'love' a woman than just three. For example, aint you ever shagged some lass's armpit? What's the Bible got to say about that? German birds love it too.

Dear wench,

I want rip your clothes off and shag the fuck out of you all over the house and anywhere else that happens to be around.

Lots of love and kisses,
Cabs

G

goatrutar

Blah blah etc etc poetry is for winners

MOD Edit. Seriously are you such a fucking plank that you think (after repeated warnings) that that kind of language is acceptable.

Guns

G

goatrutar

There are surely 3 ways that you can 'love' a woman.

The one allowed by the bible, the one that I don't think is mentioned and the one that you're not allowed to do.
I only know fuckhole,muckhole and cakehole.

Latest Threads