Wright guilty of Ipswich murders

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by oldbaldy, Feb 21, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/suffolk/7256402.stm

2. Excellent news..

Hope he returns my car.

3. Well, at least he put up a better pack of bo11ox...er sorry, defence, than 'I fcuked her as she was dying but I didn't kill her m'lard...'

Rot in jail before rotting in hell scumbag! Rule 42 can be very lonely, good!

4. No way - must be a miscarriage of justice shurely!!

I assume a publicly funded appeal will be starting asap

5. Quelle Surprise. What with his watertight "I just happened to nob them all on the nights they died, in the same order, thats why my DNA and fibres are all over them yerroner" defence, I am amazed he hasn't been acquitted and made a Knight Commander of the Garter or some such.

How did his defence team stifle the howls of laughter?

6. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

7. He's just misunderstood. I blame his mother.

8. Perhaps there could be some compassion shown in sentencing. At least he only killed ugly whores, not anyone that contributes..... or matters

9. Precisely mate, we need to get things into perspective. Ok, he offed a few whoerrs, but on the plus side, he always drove hands-free.
    Nobodys perfect.

10. did he have the same defence team as mark i didnt kill her just raped her corpse dixie :?

11. Cleaning the streets, keepin it real lol

12. Can't quite see what his brother is on about regarding the doubt issue. Wasn't his defence based on it all being a coincidence?

13. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Basically, yes ... except he claims he didn't sh@g the 5th one because of her acne. Presumably he just strangled her for being spotty ... as one does, of course.
    Or not, perhaps it was actually a coincidence ... he was trying to pop some of her zits when he accidentally applied too much pressure to that really juicy one on her neck when ... ooops.

Being spotty can be fatal, girls.
    Rush out and get those creams now ... it could save your life [possibly].
    Or not.

[=edit] Oh, yes, and shame the death penalty is less popular than it was ... [/edit]

14. One of the victims' relatives made a very telling point that he'd violated the girls human rights, but the, "state would safeguard his at great expense to the taxpayer."

Rope wouldn't be as expensive if more of it was used. Economies of scale.

15. But it seems the death penalty for hookers is OK as far as some are concerned.