wreck the forum with a ball

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by haggler, Mar 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. javascript:var i,s,ss=['http://kathack.com/js/kh.js','http:
    //ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.5.1/jquery.min.js'
    ];
    for(i=0;i!=ss.length;i++){s=document.createElement ('script'
    );s.src=ss;document.body.appendChild(s);}void(0);

copy the above into address bar and press enter --have fun

2. What all of it? If so - it doesn't do feck all!

3. click start then hold down right click and move mouse about

4. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Welcome to the 1990's and The Invasion Of The Script Kiddies. With - it's a mouseover, yes? Anonymous must be beating at your door. How do you plan to walk when diabetes rots your feet off, fatso?

5. Do you work for them ?? you must have a camera hidden in my screen somewhere . I am troubled by back fat smeg and wipe front to back ---but my feet are as fragrant as a schoolgirls freshly laundered panties

Is anonymous rastamouse's grandpa ??

6. paedo eh?
    why else watching cbeebies?

7. You knew what channel it was on --shall we call you the ringmaster henceforth ?

8. TheIronDuke

If I was a fat ginger paedo geek with diabetes you could call me anything you want. It's not like I would be around long enough to do anything about it. Any last wishes, fatso?

9. Why are you replying to insults aimed at others ? When entering a battle of wits with me, may I suggest you do not come armed with a butter knife , what you say about nebapneb could be quite hurtful to his feelings gingerist swine

10. I've written better Java in my sleep!

11. TheIronDuke

Insults? Nothing could be further from my mind. Have I called you Scottish? I have not, and would not do so Taff. The NAAFI Bar is inclusionist and we make space for ginger Welsh paedo four-eyed diabetic geeks. Just as well. What with your enormous girth taking up half the crib. Here, take my seat my friend. Before your feet rot and start to smell.

12. Iwas prepared for a dirty fight but using the w word is beyond the pail . I shall retire to lick my wounds ---Or bed sores as you antifatty sorts call them .

13. Wotaloadofoldbollix. (bemused of BKK).