Wrath of the almighty would bring destruction upon America

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by KGB_resident, Nov 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3468489,00.html

I fancy that 911 disaster was also 'a warning' (or punishment) from point of view of respected learned rabbis.

Luckily, highly esteemed mr.Bush has a direct communicational channel to 'the almighty'.

2. Religion. Crap. In a nutshell.

3. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh! Scary.....................! :roll:

4. Life a bit slow in Moscow today KGBR?

5. Hi Arik!

As I was told, Haifa works, Tel-Aviv never sleeps, Jerusalem prays.
    Moscow works, never sleeps and drinks.

6. So would it be yaweh that destroys us or some other secular omnipotent being that concerns him/her self with 21st century politics?

Sergey, I'm curious,. Why did you find this post interesting?

7. Ghost, just imagine that absolutely the same words would be sounded by ... Iranian prominent clerics. Suppose that they say that Allah would punish the USA and America would be wiped out.

By the way, Iranian pres.Ahmadinejad just recalled prediction made my the late imam Homeini that Israel would be wiped out from the map.

8. Sergey,

But there's the difference between the west and Iran. We have multiple religious nuts and not that of a single faith so they tend to keep each other in check.

As much as you like to show that somehow Israel or Jews run the US, our only religious fruit bat that actually has any actual power is G.W. Bush.

What's your take on why Iran is so preoccupied with Israel. Israel actually hasn't done anything to Iran.

Sounds like Ahmymomsahoe wants a self fulfilling prophecy. Odds are that he is poking a stick at a rabid badger.

9. The Rev. Mr. Phelps of the Westboro Baptist Church in Kansas differs. He claims that "God hates fags" and "God hates Catholic satan-worshipers" and that the casualties of the Iraq war are due to God hating fag-loving Americans. Rev Phelps travels the US to go to funerals of the fallen from Iraq to wave signs saying the person died because God hates the US Army (Navy, Marines etc). It may also surprise you to hear that God hates Jews and Moslems. Personally I think the man is barking mad.

10. Bruce almighty?

11. On the fag thing Pastor Phelps is tilling a barren scriptural furrow. Judging by mentions in scripture God cares bugger all about friends of Dorothy or indeed abortion. What he does care about is adultery, usury and idolatry. The New Testament is also rather harsh on worshiping Mamon. That God may indeed decide to hate 21st Century America.

Here Fred is on the money his description of America as a "A sodomite nation of flag-worshiping idolators." is pretty much on the money. On graven idols you only have to look at mount Rushmore. If Kinsey is to believed the fondness for a little back door action with either sex almost rivals vigorous pursuit of the sin of Onan in American life.

I intend to introduce the concept of flag idolatry to the 6C next time I'm over. Devout men like Big Ian and Wee Marty should consider their compromised mortal souls.

It is of course a reason to celebrate the American way that Pastor Phelps despite being deeply offensive to both the PC and patriotic consensus will probably have his right to theological free speech protected. May he be martyred at a USMC funeral before Lawyers stop his righteous blather.

12. If all that bum-love stuff was truly an abomination surely it would have been in the 10 commandments. Whereas stuff like coveting thy neighbours oxen, failing to obey thy parents and worshipping false gods seem to be real naughties. If you work on the sabbath then watch and shoot, watch and shoot.

13. Nonsense.

I don't think that Iran is preocupied with Israel.

It's right.

14. What's this? Sergey posting crap about Jews? Who'd have thought it... :wink:

15. Well that's got most of Kansas headed for the fiery pit unless they give up their sinful ways.