WRAC impersonater Colchester

#1
I've been trying to find the thread about the WRAC impersonater in Collie that some of the lads from my old reg had their way with, does anyone have a link to it.
 
#2
That was about 1987, wasn't it? Remember reading about it in the papers then - he/she was a fishmonger or something like that.........
 
#3
That's the one, there was a thread on here about it a while back and I want to show it to an old mucker that is visiting.
 
#4
I tried to pass myself off for about seven years as a WRAC.
unfortunately, being a Man made this very difficult, and a I never managed to get a scratcher in any female block.
 
#5
IndianaDel said:
I tried to pass myself off for about seven years as a WRAC.
unfortunately, being a Man made this very difficult
were you TOO feminine then :? :? :? :?
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#7
Brush_Dust_Shake said:
That was about 1987, wasn't it? Remember reading about it in the papers then - he/she was a fishmonger or something like that.........
It was Aldershot and that 'he' was an LE Major. Or are we talking about 2 unrelated perverts?
 
#8
Bomb Mac, were you in 45 at Kirkee? I was 52/45.

I have tried to find this also, but had no luck myself. The one of ours was A*** L***. Not sure which Bty he was then, but know he was CO's Drv in Padders. If you do find any good Int, please copy me in.

Good luck
 
#9
#10
Is it just a rumour that they were known as the Royal Corps of Female Impersonators?
 
#11
94/45 op's at the time with some good men like mopps and geordie, tini paddy mack.
Was whitelaw with you, I pissed on him at flagging.
( Hope he sees that and remembers)
 
#12
Yes, Jock was one of ours. You may have luck on >>here<< there's likely to be somebody that has more info.
 
#13
Thanks Lefty, stay lucky.
 
#14
Biscuits_AB said:
Brush_Dust_Shake said:
That was about 1987, wasn't it? Remember reading about it in the papers then - he/she was a fishmonger or something like that.........
It was Aldershot and that 'he' was an LE Major. Or are we talking about 2 unrelated perverts?
Nope it was Colchester. :D
 
#15
archer said:
Biscuits_AB said:
Brush_Dust_Shake said:
That was about 1987, wasn't it? Remember reading about it in the papers then - he/she was a fishmonger or something like that.........
It was Aldershot and that 'he' was an LE Major. Or are we talking about 2 unrelated perverts?
Nope it was Colchester. :D
I remeber the Shot one, only took it up the ARSSE for some reason?
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top