• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

WPCs killers in jail stabbing.

LONDON (Reuters) - Two men jailed for life for a policewoman's murder during a bungled armed robbery are due in court next week charged with stabbing a fellow prison inmate.
(Advertisement)

Yusuf Jamma, 20, and Muzzaker Shah, 26, convicted last year of killing Pc Sharon Beshenivsky, will appear before magistrates in Durham on August 30 charged with wounding with intent.

They are accused of attacking a 22-year-old inmate at the maximum security Frankland Prison, Durham, which houses some of Britain's most serious offenders.

The unnamed man from northwest England........

Linky

Deport the bl**dy lot of them if you ask me.Wonder what 'punishment' they will get?Extra 2 weeks if that I'll bet.
Views lads?
Spike

Deport them? Excuse me but this is the Arrse sunshine, where illegal immigrants committing crimes subsequent to conviction for other crimes face the death penalty! Bleeding liberal...

still21inmymind said:
See, if they had topped these tw4ts like I said at the time, this would never have happened.
DEAD MEN SELDOM RE-OFFEND!
Maybe they were trying to implement your suggestion? The man they stabbed is currently serving life imprisonment for murder as well...

pdf27 said:
still21inmymind said:
See, if they had topped these tw4ts like I said at the time, this would never have happened.
Maybe they were trying to implement your suggestion? The man they stabbed is currently serving life imprisonment for murder as well...
Shows what w4nkers they are then, can they only kill women?
I've passed harder turds.

Yeah Before You Know It Deathamtch Would Be Controlled By Sky (Setanta Would Have A Few Of Course) Super Sunday Would Comprise Of A Few Low Level Matches, And The Big One...
Can Only Hope Ay...

How about taking them to a wide open space put a flag say about 2 miles away, tell them if they make it to the flag they are free (similar set up from the scene in Apocalpto)
The hunters (i.e the decent law abiding people of this nation) have various weapons to attack the prey, ranging from the trusty SA80 to my favourite on horse back in armour with my shield and mace!

Cuddles said:
Deport them? Excuse me but this is the Arrse sunshine, where illegal immigrants committing crimes subsequent to conviction for other crimes face the death penalty! Bleeding liberal...
LOL! (my bold). Yep, with death agonies thrown in for good measure. 50 strokes with a cat o nine tails before mounting the gallows!! :twisted:

Sheepkiller said:
How about taking them to a wide open space put a flag say about 2 miles away, tell them if they make it to the flag they are free (similar set up from the scene in Apocalpto)
The hunters (i.e the decent law abiding people of this nation) have various weapons to attack the prey, ranging from the trusty SA80 to my favourite on horse back in armour with my shield and mace!
Sheepkiller, it is such liberal pandering as this that has got us in the sh1t to start with.
Why not make it 20 miles, then we'll have time for tea and biscuits. :D

Well I was thinking of the horses welfare, modern horses are not bred to car the weight of full armour, but if we did have a 20 mile range I'm sure I could change my horse for a tank.

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY.

throw them off the dover cliffs.

men who attack women are the lowest of the low.

blow off their testicles {if they have any}

dole mongering little shi*es.

Sheepkiller said:
The flag, after they have covered the first quarter mile, would start to move. It would then become obvious that it was in fact positioned on a flat-bed truck...At this point the hunters would set off...

pdf27 said:
still21inmymind said:
NHI: No Humans Involved! :twisted:

Why are these two sub-human items of indescribable filth together?

Is it something to do with their 'human rights'?
Someone earlier said: 'Dead men seldom re-offend'.

Why can we not execute killers? Most people in GB want this to happen.

Why should a minority of 'Sven' like tw*ts determine things?

'Pissed Off of Putney' - but not for much longer. Out of the Bliar/Brown Bog soon.

Sheepkiller said:
Stake 'em out on El Barrow...

Some nice VT, but a WP or two first...

:twisted:

Latest Threads