WPC Receives settlement for fear of Sirens

Right, as a result of my service I'm afraid of Irishmen with guns and blokes with knives.

Can I claim???

Wait 'till Trumpton hear about this, PTSD cause by putting out fires.
And paramedics traumatised by open wounds
Lawyers traumatised by the truth
MPs traumatised filling out their expenses claims...............

So she's on a training day and been in the job a wee while;

But lawyers for Ms McGarva said the role-playing instructors 'ambushed' their team, causing the police team’s response to 'immediately dissolve into disarray'.

Looks like she and her fellow rozzers needed more training.

The only times sirens frighten me is when the bastards are chasing me.

I saw one recently where another tried to claim for compo 'cos her leave had been changed.What really fucked me off was it was the third time she had claimed off the force and had won the first two!

Even fuckin' better,she was the Fed rep !

It beggars fuckin' belief with this one,riots are not quiet places where it is safe to do your fuckin' makeup and swan around looking pretty.

And paramedics traumatised by open wounds
Lawyers traumatised by the truth
MPs traumatised filling out their expenses claims...............
I'd be more suprised if a lawyer reacted badly to telling lies. As for the truth, how would you know?
The two items have never been co-located

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Since I joined up I have developed a fear of being shot, going on exercise, working past 1700hrs (1500hrs on a Friday), running out of brew kit and breaking a nail.

Gotta be a few quid there.

So if she poo-poo'd her pants when a few of her colleagues ran at her in a role play situation, what the hell was she like when a real naughty boy ran at her in the street? The settlement was probably £50, some chocolates, a years supply of false nails and and laminated copy of her P45.

Besides, 8 of them might not have been injured if they had done what they were taught. I don't think "Run for your lives when you see the rioters" was any form of command given.

Since I joined up I have developed a fear of being shot, going on exercise, working past 1700hrs (1500hrs on a Friday), running out of brew kit and breaking a nail.

Gotta be a few quid there.
Holy crap, we used to finish 12.30hrs! And that was a UK base. But saying that, our RCM used to lock the camp gates at 10.30hrs so that no-one could leave before he had his Friday morning womble at 12.00hrs and gave the nod for the camp to knock off!

Ms McGarva, who had been a police officer for 11 years, was sent on a two-day public order course taking place at an old hospital building in May 2007.

After undergoing a day of training, Ms McGarva and her fellow students had to enter the hospital and detain the 'rioters'.

But lawyers for Ms McGarva said the role-playing instructors 'ambushed' their team, causing the police team’s response to 'immediately dissolve into disarray'.
Isn't that sort of the idea when it comes to riot training?

Besides, 8 of them might not have been injured if they had done what they were taught. I don't think "Run for your lives when you see the rioters" was any form of command given.
My CSM had a hard-on for riot training, and we'd do it with real bricks and no DS intervention. Rioters and riotees got the shit kicked out of them and a handful wound up in hospital, but our drills were perfect.

So she's done 11 yrs in the police but cracked during 2 days of PO training? No wonder the old bill struggled with a bunch of chavs looting jjb's...